ND Challenge 4

Two NDs and a fragment again.

I came so close to the vacation task! I had a dream that I went to North Carolina; we were even staying in a hotel! But… in the dream, instead of being on vacation, we’d actually moved there. So close!

Another ND here.

Three dreams link The last dream contains Neil Diamond, a singer that I like but I didn’t actually meet him :sad:

Task five is officially over! Here is the Scoreboard:

1. Scipio Xaos 300 + 2 ND = 320
  2. fennecgirl 225 + 4 ND + 2 fragments + standard of dream recall =290
  3. Eilatan 155 + 2 ND + 2 task + weirdest task (counting the animal one since she had just woken up) =270
  4. BlackKettle 3 ND + 2 fragments =220
  5. Mew151 130 + 3 ND + 1 fragment =175
  6. moogle 125 + 3 ND =155
  7. Paulicus = 125
  8. Fate = 65
  9. GHOSTIE11 = 10

And now, for our sixth and final task…

[size=200]Become a Pirate![/size]

Pirates are the source of much inspiration in modern tales. They’re dirty, smelly, and just plain bad…and yet we still find reason to love them. Try watching or reading some pirate-themed entertainment to help incubation. Also remember this task will run for a week, and next Wednesday I will post the final scoreboard and announce the winner.

Good luck everyone! :smile:

Two ND’s no tasks completed :sad:

Here’s an ND. Darn internet’s been down all day or I would have posted it in the morning.

Till Wednesday??? OMG! I may actually have a chance to win this one! :happy: Good luck to the competition though! (Fennec and Eil, I’m watching you. :razz: ) This has been fun!

Gonna have to see if I can get the last two tasks done. It would be the first time I managed to do them all. Still, this is the best I’ve ever done on any of the challenges! :grin:

Three dreams

Another ND here. (FLD, but not really lucid.)

I like the final task! That’s actually something on my to-do list!

I recalled two NDs and a fragment last night, by the way.

Sorry for the inactivity. Hadn’t had much time to just sit down and write all my dreams as of late. I’l get to updating it asap, and hopefully I’ll be able to complete this final task :smile:

Two ND’s last night. First had to do with (what I looked up on Wikipedia in the dream), as being the movie Home Alone was based off. It had the same robbers but focused around Noah, instead of Nick (which means Kevin), Noah was Nick/Kevin’s just older brother. The second one had to do with a mix of As Told By Ginger and just about the stupidiest class ever. I was about to yell at the teacher for being stupid but the real teacher (my Instructor IRL) gave me one of his “relax and let’s go talk somewhere else” looks.

Had 3 ND-s after a long dryspell, good grief.

An ND and a couple fragments.

[community.ld4all.com/t/tales-from-fennecgirls-bizarre-mind/37496/29)

BAH! Recall would of course fail me just as the Challenge is coming to an end! Curse you Murphy!

Had a normal dream today, again. Nothing task-related though.

Fragment… :sad:

I believe it was 5 ND’s. :bored: (I’m so tired). Anyhow, 1st and 3rd had to do with my Training. Second had to do with my friend. Fourth had to do with some wicked storm and a boat race in the harbor :eh: And the last had to do with my cousin. I’m sorry, I’m really not going to type these out. I don’t want to type out the second and last so the others get stuck not getting typed out either.

2 dreams

^ Hates it when you remember having dreams, but can’t remember the dreams.
< Is having this problem right now… Right at the most crucial moment of the challenge…
v Doesn’t have this problem…

[spoiler]Sigh… Curse you Dream Recall!!!

GACK!! TOTP! AGAIN![/spoiler]

^ Needs to relax

< Hates recalling dreams.

I had 3 ND’s today. First and last had to do with cousin’s who ran around my dreams and the middle had to do with rearranging my room again. x_X Boring!