How can I have MORE False Awakenings?

False Awakenings seem to be a bit of a black sheep in the LD community, but I actually found them extremely helpful when I was on a roll a few months ago.
I can always very easily tell the difference between waking up “for real” and waking up in a FA, so I found them very helpful - but, how can I get more of them?
I remember that I was very dedicated to keeping a DJ back then, and I had also made it a habit to always turn on my bedlamp when I woke up - if it didn’t work or malfunctioned in some way then it was always a sign that I was dreaming - so maybe this routine worked as a “trigger” as well?

For me, SSILD generated an enormous number of false awakenings. For every one that I caught and turned into a lucid dream, there were probably two more that I failed to recognize for what they were.

They tended to be very realistic and like you, I found them kind of fun. Unlike you, I was not very disciplined about RCing upon “waking up”, so this could give you a nice edge.

I’ve been having false awakenings every morning almost for a week now. It had never happened before, but I really have no idea of what could be triggering them, I’ve been specially lazy about lucid dreaming techniques and keeping up with my DJ lately… so I really don’t know.

Well I know it’s a long shot, but are sure that you don’t remember them instead of not having them?

Because I’ve noticed that too, when I keep DJ updated regularly them number of FA’s goes up, but I think it the matter of not remembering them, not - not having them…

I would say that you should probably start to use FILD, if it works for you. A lot of times FILD leads to a FA because people most likely wake up in a FA and do a RC to see if they’re dreaming. it’s an awesome way to become lucid and also catch those sneaky FA’s.