Has LD4all helped you? you can help LD4all! :)

I just recently bought some shirts and I love them, been putting off an order for a long time. I’ll order more soon for sure, and I’m going to make a donation!

edit : so the way I understand it , if I’m from the US I need to donate using Paypal, cannot direct transfer can I … ?

edit#2: donated

I don’t know what the inter-country bank transfer fees would be from America. From most places they are ridiculously expensive. You’d likely be paying more in fees than you were donating in most cases. Paypal fees are considerably lower, so it is probably the best way.

Donated!

:hurray: Thank you so much Sliph for your generous donation :happy: I’m glad Paypal worked out for you. Much appreciated! :content:

Thought it was about time I did some donating, after all these years! Done it though Paypal :smile:

Much appreciated oh Queen of Pineapples :bow:

Thank you Marvin for your generous donation, and thank you for donating each year :thumbs:

:peek: should I start making the donation badges again so you can have a collection of them in your signature?

I’m not doing it for badges but to help this wonderful community. So if you think it would motivate other people to donate as well, then it might be worth it. But I don’t want anything just for show :wink:

I donated !
I never donate at anything (nearly) but i couldn’t resist :tongue:
i’ve put extra cents so that paypal doesn’t take too much :happy:

Your welcome :smile:

Thank you, Samyten !

I’ll add you to the list of sponsors soon :smile:

It’s been a little over a year since I last donated. Sorry for the long delay.

Much appreciated, Fate! :smile:

Ill add you to the donor list soon :smile:

Thank you Sliph for your donation :smile: and Fate, adding you right now :grin:

A small something to say thank you for all the insight iv’e gained through being a part of this community.

Happy dreaming :happy:

Thank you very much Aalexx, much appreciated!

Well, that reminded me that I somehow haven’t donated since that first time. (unles I did and forgot) so this is long overdue. This is for everything LD4all has given me. Thank you Qu, and all the mods, for everything you’ve done and the care you’ve put into this fantastic community. I’ll continue to give back whatever I can!

WoW Ebil :thud: thank you so much. Very much appreceated!

Update: I gave less than I meant to, damn conversions, anyway I’ve corrected that now!

:eek:

What? :happy: