An Interesting Dream Experience.

This happened some time ago, but I figured I’d share it and hear some of your thoughts. The dream begins: I’m on a school bus with a large man who keeps saying offensive things, and when I confront him he stares blankly ahead until his stop. He says something else before departing, and I follow him off the bus towards a large facility surrounded by chain link fencing. A nazi-looking man approaches me with a smug attitude and I explain my reason for being there. He tells me that I can never leave, which scares me. After a few minutes of talking, he tells me that there’s one way I can leave, and stabs me in the arm with a ballpoint pen. He tells me to leave the pen in my arm for a whole minute, and I can leave. I feel a burning in my arm, and my vision goes white for about a minute. I regain vision in a large room on a table, and sit up to see a mirror in front of me. I feel high as hell, and really loopy, so I start making faces at myself.

At this point, the dream was incredbly vivid and I subconsiously realize it’s not waking life, but I rather think that it’s my imagination and nothing more than my mind wondering while laying in bed, as this dream came to me during a short afternoon nap. It wasn’t until a while later that I realized it was a dream, and a very detailed and realistic one at that.

So, what do you guy think of this experience?

Sounds like a weird dream, indeed. Sounds like a jumble of things from your subconscious, mostly normal dream stuff… but the guy with the pen is interesting. At least he delivered on his promise and you got to leave! I bet that felt weird, waking up high and loopy under a mirror. Kudos for recognizing that it wasn’t normal. You’re just a hair away from becoming lucid at that point!

There will be a lot of this kind of experiences. I was never intrigued with dream interpretation if you ask for one. I’m not saying that dreams don’t tells us a lot, they do but I think that only the dreamer can interpret his own dreams.

So keeping DJ and becoming more lucid in your dreams and waking life will help you to realize your dreams and their meaning… Many experienced dreams say that what we call bad dreams or nightmares are good, that they area great. You need to embrace you fear, doubt and other seemingly bad experiences. One very interesting way to do that when bad experience manifest in the dream like your nazi-looking man is to hug him( /it if is a thing, or a monster). Becoming one with your own fear makes wonders for the dreamer…