Last Night's Dreams Highlights!

Sometimes I wake up and think “X happened in my dream, it was so fun/funny/weird/ironic I want to tell people!” but creating a topic just for that isn’t practical, most people won’t read through my DJ to find it and people in chat are usually talking about something else and I hate changing the subject like that :grin: So I think this might be a fun way to share our dreams :tongue:.

The idea is sharing the coolest thing that happened in your dreams last night, without getting into too much detail. One or two lines is good, like a tweet or something. Feel free to leave a link to your DJ if you want. Feel free too to break the rules here and there :content: Two cool separate things happened last night? You need five lines to describe it? That’s all fine, the idea is just not going into too much detail of who said what, how people looked like exactly, etc.

I’ll start with a few random ones from the past nights to serve as example (even though what a cool dream is is subjective).

[ND]- I dreamed I was some sort of queen in a building and went to a different universe. Coming back I turned into a small moon in a room and whoever saw it went mad.

• I flew on a purple dragon and shot lightning at some evil creatures.

• I cut a DC friends’ boyfriend into pieces with a sword and then she turned into a piece of paper with a drawing of her.

• I dreamed that I found out that all the beaches in the world were polluted and all the post cards with beaches were lying.[/ND]

ND’s can be fun too! :grin: (btw, LD’s are also welcome).

I guess no one liked this idea :rofl: Oh well. I haven’t had anything super special to report either. I walked on the ceiling last night, but that’s it… :tongue: (and sorry for the double post XD)

Hey, I actually think this sounds really fun, but haven’t had the most exciting dreams the last couple of days. I’ll post anyways :grin: :

-During the day I felt like having m&m’s, So in my dream I ate m&m’s. They tasted great :content:

• I met a friend I hadn’t seen for a long time.

Firstly, great idea :smile: Last night I had a really weird dream, but it was quite vivid:

So I was on some sort of futuristic landing pad with some guys that I somehow recognised as friends. Basically, to give you the short version a bunch of presidents came and we shot them for some reason, then Nickson starting throwing explosive barrels at us, it was really weird…

That’s a great idea!

I dont remember a lot lately but here it goes :

-I fought against zombies while leading a survivor team.
-I sneaked in a drug factory with a lot of plants. I fought and killed bad guys before running to get the helicopter.
-Got invited by mitt romney for lunch

That’s pretty much all.
I’ll come back for more to keep this thread alive. It diserves it

i was a a gymnastics place and i was like living a mix of blacks ops 2 and halo four and we were doing parkour and trying to kill each other

-I realized I was dreaming and looked at my hand and made it morph so it looked like the Minecraft hand.

-I transformed some water I was about to skydive into from a plane, into Minecraft water.

I like Minecraft

Yay, posts! Some really great stuff :grin:

TheWalkingDreamer’s Minecraft hand must have been weird, I mean, not even fingers! :bored: (I’ve had a few Minecraft dreams too, they are usually fun!)

Last night I ran away from some really huge weird stone aliens in the shape of animals.

I also saw a guy who had bought robot parts for his body with money he got from selling his “Armadillo 3 Cameras” :confused:

Yeah it was weird I just kinda stared at it because I didn’t really expect it to actually work.

• I got to wield a portal gun and mess around in Aperture Science facilities.

I had exactly the same dream twice, and it was rather strange:
-Three guys with big machine-guns were shooting down a tree after they decided a chainsaw wasn’t good enough to do the job, it wasn’t very effective :razz:

Great idea! So, I don’t usually dream animals, especially the wild ones. The dog, cat is ok… Well, actually I can’t recall any dream with an animal in it o.O
-The female deer was running into me and had an eye contact with it, but she got past me. After I saw two lions fighting.
-There was a toilet standing in the middle of the city (just what…?)

That’s a strange dream to have exactly twice :bored: lol

• There was this huge strange construction with many golden dragon heads on pillars that looked like cacti. Later in the dream the whole contraption was a ship which I piloted with some people and we landed on the side of a bigger ship in space. Inside I got some oxygen masks but I couldn’t put mine on, I tried to breathe and couldn’t at all, I even felt the vacuum sucking on my face, it was really weird/scary.

-Had a lightsaber fight with Darth Maul

It’s an awesome idea mattias!

Did you win the fight???

-I flew successfully by acting like the air was water and I was swimming.

Great idea :smile:

Last night was pretty fun, the highlight was :

-Punching a DC when he suddenly turns into… a calendar, I keep hitting then rip him off without even finding it odd. Couldn’t stop laughing when I woke up :grin:

I had no dream recall last night :sad: but

OMG that’s just hilarious! :rofl: … [size=59]had to comment… :lol:[/size]

Ok… So I just woke up and looked at my phone as I remember writing a dream or to to it. And what I found and recalled was really interesting. I will write all the dream:
-We were given a pills to fall asleep. There were maybe ten of us if not more. I hugged a girl and saw her shutting my eyes with no time everything become black and I was leeping… Suddenly, I started seeing a blue spot in the middle. It started become bigger and bigger as I appeared into some kind of the room realising that I am in the dream (I wasn’t lucid with real world, because I thought that the real world was the one in which I was given pills). I was given some kind of logical task to do, so I could proceed to the next door. I succeeded and entered next room. I saw other people who fell asleep with me in that room, but they had their own tasks. It was a race, a dream race…

Unfortunately the dream was pretty short and I woke up before anything dramatic happened…

Not last night’s dreams, but still.
-tasted boiled snake
-was able to defend myself against a couple of molesters/rapists, caused a big traffic jam because I was fighting them on a street (quite close to my home IRL) which resulted into a punchfest while I could escape :tongue:

Love the calendar transformation.

Last night dream, i got close to an LD. I won’t get tricked again :

-Last week i dreamed about a walking dead character who lost his daughter in my dream. But last night, i dreamt about him and thought about telling him that i dreamed about him and about his daughter. (I thought I really knew him in real life… ) but I thought it was better not to.

-And the worst : I was in a street trying to go forward but I couldn’t move as I wanted. I thought to myself : ¨This is exactly like a dream wow!¨and kept trying to move without getting lucid :sad:

• While lucid I walked to a girl, asking her questions, but then suddenly she was a hand bag :confused:
  • I think I flew with a dog on my back :content: