My first sleep paralysis experience

So last night I was trying to sleep. And I must had did WILD by accident because I was just feeling like I would keep falling like I would just about fall asleep then I would wake back up because things would start getting loud. But then I tried to think of something happy. I honestly dont remember what I tried thinking about. But It did not work because It ended up being the most scariest thing I’ve ever experienced in my life. All I could remember was these two men talking. But All I remember them saying was “This will be the greatest risk we will ever take vector!” And then they faded away and all I could see was this black void. At this point I think my body was asleep. I could feel my body start to get numb it was a really weird sensation. Meanwhile in the black void whatever you want to call it. I started to see this white circle. I started to focus on it. It then morphed into a anonymous mask, or a vendetta mask. I hope you guys know what im talking about with the mask tho, but then all of a sudden I heard that guy say “This will be the greatest risk we will ever make vector!” And then I started to hear this music play. I had listened to this song on youtube maybe few days ago, but it was creepy as hell. Its called Darklore manor. But when that music started to play the mask started to turn into a demon face and it was blinking like it was a light just blinking over and over again and he had red eyes. He started to laugh really loud like I could hear it in real life. It was this deep raspy like laugh just the most creepist thing Ive ever heard. At this point I knew what was going on and I was so scared I was trying to wake myself up. I could start feeling the numbness kick in its full effect. I was trying to move in real life and It was so hard to. like I was so stiff. But I could move my arms and hands. And then the laughing got louder, then I could feel the numbness start to where off. I guess I was waking up thank god. Then I had woken up. I was really scared, but I felt energized like I had gone asleep for along time. Im terrified when I go to sleep though. Im afraid this demon, will attack me or something again. I dont know what that man was talking about though when he said this will be the greatest risk we will ever make vector!

So guys do you think I should have let it take over me to fall asleep, or do you think I should have tried awaking up in this experience. Honestly It felt like I was being possessed tricked into falling asleep.

I’ve had sleep paralysis experiences like that in the past (some of them worse, eek) and I know what it feels like to be scared of falling asleep. I think your best bet is to let it take you over when it happens, otherwise it might get worse and the anxiety could end up disrupting your sleep. Know 100% that you can’t come to any harm during sleep paralysis and try and turn it to your advantage by becoming lucid. Train yourself to do reality checks when you get scared and you’ll hopefully make the link ‘If I need to wake up, I am dreaming and can become lucid’.

Sleep paralysis should get less scary with experience. Mine did and I was only scared of going to sleep for about a week following the first time. Also, if you can overcome the fear of sleep paralysis, you’ve mastered something pretty damn scary. It would even make Chuck Norris flinch (maybe imagine Chuck Norris beating up the demon lol).

hahh yeah

I’m still trying wild and haven’t had sleep paralysis but I think it is funny how some people are scared of it. I guess i will see how scary it really is.

It seems like some people are scared of SP, and some find it intrusting. I don’t get very vivid HH, so to me it’s just an intriguing experience.

Slightly offtopic, but I remember having a hard time falling asleep 3 or 4 years ago, and I would just try to not move. I always ended up feeling like I was floating away. If I had stayed alert longer, I would have entered SP. If only I had known then…

Imagine being in the scariest horror film you’ve ever seen, for real. Then imagine the monsters are coming and you can’t move. 10/10 terror.

Not for me. I just feel like I’m floating away, while watching neon fractal patterns. Usually a Sierpinski triangle with some aspects from the Mandelbrot set. I should draw some of my HI sometime…

Anyways, HH and HI are different for everyone.