Reaching a new level in my dreams now what? (No DCs)

In the past few weeks I feel like I have reached a new level in my dreams. The sensation of touch! I can now touch things in my dreams and feel them - while being aware of the fact that I’m still dreaming! It’s really been a remarkable experience for me. When I dream I can simulate the real world to an incredible degree. While I’ll often still notice things out of place (so I know it must be a dream and not out of body experience) I just feel amazed at being able to imagine such detail. However most of my dreams are still lacking one major thing - people. I only saw a person once (in my lucid dreams) and was never even able to talk to them. All my lucid dreams so far simply me have me walking around in some building examining things. Is there any way I could get any people in them?

Moved from general lucidness, appended (No DCs) to the title for clarification. :dragon:

If you have a lucid dream then you could just summon up some dream characters, it might work. Otherwise, i’d say use a mantra before you go to sleep something like: ‘Tonight I will find people in my dream’. I don’t know wether or not it’ll work, there’s always people in my dreams, but I suppose it’s worth a try.

as Quicksilver suggested, you could try to summon them from somewhere
you could for example find a door that says “dream character waiting room”(or whatever you want) and see what’s inside, most likely people
another way could be calling somebody you know, he might show up :tongue:
try looking around in the forum for tips to improve your dream control, they could help :happy:

Most of the time, I use the behind the door technique, I just expect someone or something to me behind a door. Or I could just expect someone behind me and when I turn around there they are.

[color=olive]Nice this is the first. I usually get a kick out of the Aftermath of Doomsday type dreams or the dreams of isolation. While this doomsday thing is going in your dreams you might want to try doing things that require lots of concentration or train new techniques without distractions.

Other than that is there something in RL that could be causing this?[/color]

You got the feeling of touch eh? Then try this out. Put your hand behind you and imagine someone holding your hand. Look behind you, a person will be there.

Works every time, at least for me.