SP-people that are not lucid dreamers just dont understand

Ive been watching alot of Sp documentaries and stuff like that on youtube, and in the comments i see,“oh, i just pray to god the demons go away” and “these scientist know nothing about SP, they just want us to think its natural.” or my favorite “i used to get sp, but then i started going to church and its stopped.” REALLY? if church made natural things stop happening then every one would go there to get the things they did not like about their body, the world, anything else changed

i think all the things about SP being supernatural needs to stop because it is spreading false info to people and making it seem so bad when its really not.

there are even tv shows that interview people that have woken up into sp and they say a real demon was holding them down.

My point:

people need complicated excuses for simple things that happen, and make every topic an argument. :grrr: so here come the question. does anyone think this could be a problem when it comes to people talking about lds in real life? or even mess up the whole topic of lds for the average person?

Don’t worry man.

Not for those that can’t handle the truth:

[spoiler]It’s the evolution man. More and more people are realizing that religion is a bull and with time religion will not exist, therefore stupid statements will seize to exist.

Don’t get me wrong, I do believe we are spiritual beings just nothing that religion is describing and selling… And you know journalists, they need juicy stories which don’t make sense because that’s what’s selling now days…[/spoiler]

I even read about someone thinking the SP was him being abduced by aliens :tongue:
There are many people who wouldn’t be interested in LDing anyways, and many of the guys who say that crazy stuff are the same that would define Lucid dreaming as “demonic” or something like that… :content:

More or less agreed, exept the fact that stupid statemens will continue to exist even without religion…

More or less agreed, exept the fact that stupid statemens will continue to exist even without religion…

Yes, you are right… :grin:

God, demons, angels, are tools that humans use to explain what they don’t understand ^^

You should be thankful you aren’t as ignorant as them.

Yeah but the word is that ignorance is bliss and imagine. It’s true. The less you know the better puppet you are…

It’s funny to me that in 21. century when people can learn things so easily they still have blind fate. I am for the believe, man should believe in something but try to learn about things you believe don’t just blindly hold for something you were thought as a child. And I understand that this might not be the case in less developed countries but please, highly educated people still believe in the this. And that’s what I don’t understand about religious people and believe me in my community there are many of them. I know more about their religion then they do and that’s why I don’t believe in that nonsense. If they would learn more they would see how stupid it is. That’s why ignorance is bliss.

It’s not a lie when they say and I quote: “Religion, the best story ever told.”

Imagine the believe system where your faith is measured in how much nonsense you believe. The religion and faith is not to be questioned - the perfect system.

But I’m happy to be alive in this time, big things are happening… More and more people are awaken from this western close minded limbo…

While we are on the topic of religion, I think it’s important to keep in mind that religion cannot actually be disproven - in fact it would be a bit over-confident to assume that we “know” it isn’t true in any shape or form - and also in my mind religion is supposed to be a deep form of lifestyle and belief.
But yes, it’s true that it isn’t really worth taking seriously until there is some hard proof for it, especially when it contradicts scientific evidence, like in this situation about sleep paralysis, for example.

Maybe I forgot to say, I have nothing against believe, heck you can believe in flying spaghetti monster, your choice but religion as organization(specially christianity under influence I grew up) I despise!

You can not teach people about something and expect them to follow your teachings if you don’t do it yourself. And that’s how christianity works and I just can’t understand how can people fall for that…