ND Challenge 5

No task-completing dreams yet, though recall is still holding up pretty good. I’ll try to update my DJ tomorrow.

3 more ND’s pretty interesting ones (zombie apocalypse, crashing in a car) but no challenge completing dreams :happy:

Three NDs.

In one I have to take a pill with me to give to someone.

In the last one books are featured.

The pill one feels a little near to the ‘take this with you’ :razz:

Sadly not alot of recall this morning or yesterday i do have a vivid image of a flower from this morning tho…its beautiful imma try to draw it up tonight or tommorow.

I had one ND last night. I’ll try to update my DJ tomorrow. No recall the night before that :sad: hopefully my recall will pick up over the course of this challenge. I repost the lastest in 8 hours or so.

One ND about being in Strömstad going to a skislope :dingding: (no such mountains in that area :razz: ) and noticing I forgot an important hood, returning to it and meet som unexpected persons

Second dream was about RC at a microwave but the oven blew up before I managed to realise that I was dreaming :tongue:

I keep remembering my dream in the morning, but then keep forgetting to write stuff down. I know I should, but I still don’t.

Well, at least my dream memory already improved slightly since the start of this challenge, so if I put some more effort in, I should be able to improve further.

Reactions - one dream.

Well my daughter got hold of an important item, so I’m incubating in the right direction. :spinning:

Dammit I was so close to completing my personal task last night, but no dice :sad:

I’m going to extend this challenge by 48-72 hours. I just really want at least one of you to complete it, because personally, I think it’s cool. But I’m biased. I hope this is okay with everyone. It gives you longer to find your item!

Edit: Fixed your name in the list, Somnium. Updated your personal challenge, Loah. (Congrats on completing it again)

A couple NDs. No task yet. I’ll keep trying!

February 27 -> February 28

Hey i thought I completed the task. [community.ld4all.com/t/loahs-realm-dream-journal/38035/50)

Not great recall… A couple fragments about work again but nothing else significant. Hopefully my recall starts to improve soon :smile:

2 more NDs last night. No challenge though. Posted to DJ now :smile:

Another ND.

March 1, 2013 - Demonic Undead

Okay, now my brain is trolling me! I got an item that would help me in my quest in last night’s dream, but I never got the chance to use it!

stupidbrainpkdhvlfcxkngldk

Wow my dream recall has died this week…tho this is kinda normal i burn my self out at work really fast :sad: OH well on my day off more fun awaits :happy:

Fulfilled the task today :happy:
Link so Eilatan won’t have to keep digging as much for my dream list for this topic.

Some hints towards the dream task, but haven’t really completed it.

But good dream recall :grin:

Think I finished the task. I had a really powerful watch that saved my butt. Had only 1 ND with decent recall last night.

It’s Not a Rolex