What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part IX

Being younger, an apocalyptic looking sky, being abnormally lazy, seeing someone I haven’t seen in ages, and being some sort of Kamen Rider… :neutral: Now Im just getting lazy…

I fell though a tunnel and that (somehow) made me a great hunter of beasts 10 feet tall :confused:

My ex-girlfriend acted like we were still together.

'Nuff said.

[color=olive]
Having my ears pierced, attending high school, being in the midst of a dojo envasion, fighting/training with Tensai(I’ll upload a pic in my DJ w/ the next list of encounters),being the size of an action figure out of no where, and being squeezed by a giant without being crushed or feeling pain… :bored:

SPOILER - Click to view

I’ll refrain from swearing on this one :gni:

…Im messin up… :bored: [/color]

Twice this has happened to me. Having normal interactions with my Grandfather, who in real life suffers Alzheimer’s and is in a wheel chair. Both times these interactions of caused me to question the dream and both times my reality checks failed. I gotta get this one right next time.

I couldn’t talk and ghosts started chasing me, and somehow I found a way to jump through a small hole in a wooden wall.

Some of my friends were skydiving into my backyard, and for some reason I had to catch them. One of them was about to hit the ground too far away, so I raised my hand and said “arresto momento!” It worked. Then, a man flying on a dragon flew down and said hi to me. I jumped into the air, flew after him and started talking about dragons. Then, I looked down and saw that my house was on fire. I landed, went inside, and my mom told me to put out the fire with wet paper towels. I did so and it worked. None of this seemed strange to me at the time.
:ding:

A while ago I entered a bar and the radio was chanting “lucid dreaming” in a strange way and I just whistled to it…
:grrr:

I was in the jungle with my high school teacher and my classmates, swinging on vines like in Tarzan. :neutral:

Lol… tonight I was not on earth… How could I miss that?

I was swimming through the ocean and saw in the coast Las Vegas. Should have known that Las Vegas is not next to the sea :dingding:

I was talking to a videogame character… :dingding:

I was having a shot of Jack, which is weird in itself because I don’t drink, and then someone told me that it was bad for me and I should drink glue instead. :confused:

[swearing uncontrollably] A DC in my dream was having a LD in front of my eyes. And in the dream I envied the DC for it…

Not to worry, I had my share of LD since :grin:

I had a frontal car crash. I was untouched but my car as a wreck. So I told my pikachu… to repair it then he put on a welding helmet and repaired my car in 2 minutes…

I was teleporting away from zombie Daenerys (the game of thrones) leading a zombie army… :l well.

There was a big, full-sized truck (a moving truck?) inside a normal-sized house.

I was playing guitar whilst in a tiny JCB digger and it managed to fit in!

Lately, i keep having false awakenings and then i go and narrate my dreams (while still dreaming)…
Not to mention the one where i died and got an extra life or sth, like i was playing a video game!

what a noob! :sigh:

My nails were white in the dream when they are painted IRL :sigh: :wallhit: :angry: