Dream memories??!

In my dreams I remember events and places from previous dreams its like I’m somebody else? Like there’s a real me and a dream me? I could probably after a really vivid dream draw a map of the places in my dreams how there connected and which dreams I’ve had at these diffrent places in my dreams in diffrent years? Anyone else out there… Curious

Well there are people that believe that dreams happen in this so to say bubbles and each dream and dreamer has it’s own bubble but sometimes this bubbles can intertwine and dream of one dreamer becomes the dream of another. Well, this has a lot to do with shared dreams…

But on the another hand it might describe what you are experiencing. If those so to say bubbles don’t disappear if they exist then it’s no wonder that inside the dream you have this good memory of a previous one.

It’s just something I read… Who knows… :content:

I have found sometimes that it is easier to remember past lucid dreams while in another lucid dream.

It could be because the state of mind is different in a dream than in waking life, and that eh brain can easier access those memories when the same areas of the brain are working. I have experienced this thing many times, and it can be an excellent trigger for lucidity.

Have you tried actually drawing the maps?