Coolest thing you have done while lucid.

I want to know the coolest thing you have ever done or things you wish to do while lucid. For example have you ever flown through the sun, built a planet, become a super hero, etc.

you can be anything in your lucid dream…

I personally really like to fly around in the TARDIS. Also a fan of trying various types of dream foods (even things normally not edible), but by far my favorite thing to do is explore.

But yeah, flying the TARDIS is definitely the coolest.

It isn’t always the big things that are the coolest. I love the finger through the palm RC while lucid. It is so surreal, I love doing it. :spinning:

For the sports fans out there, I had a really awesome dream a few days ago.

I scored my first ice hockey goal!

From what I remember in the dream, there was a breakaway rush to my team’s end of the ice, however, the net was off its pegs and deep in the corner of the ice.
The play was stopped, and I remember everyone complaining that the play was stopped with a call of “icing”…

A face off at center ice was called. I had this anxiety that I would be called to take the face off, especially since IRL I can’t skate well, nor really play hockey (although in this dream and a few other dreams involving skating, I skate as if it’s second nature). Someone else took the face off.

After the face off, the puck is jarred loose, and for some reason, my opponent’s goal is empty. I charge the loose puck and fan a weak shot into the net and it’s in - I have a goal!

I remember lifting my hands in the air, somewhat in disbelief, yet with tentative celebration. My teammates skate toward me in celebration and high five me.

It was an amazing feeling. The dream ends and I remember waking up and cheering in my bed.

Though I can’t really define what I consider “coolest”, I think the one that stands out most for me is that I was on earth, but the world was filled with magic. It was a common everyday part of life. flying, casting spells, etc. But people were using magic abusively, and there was one incident of someone having too much power and was resorting to tyrany.

I confronted them, and they were laughing at me… Telling me that they were a god, and that they would destroy me. They did all kinds of nifty things to try to harm me, but I negated everything they were doing… I don’t remember the specific details, as this was quite a while back, but I basically pulled them off their high horse infront of everyone with a lesson, and then removed them from existence.

After that, i just disabled all functionality of magic in the world, as if just hitting a light switch.

For a good while after that, i was away for possibly a year, and when i came back, things were getting rough, people were having difficulties, depression was about, but they were behaving and far less aggression. So I turned magic back on temporarily for the day.

I just went about, playing with others, etc.

Lumessence, your dream sounds really interesting! Dreams with magic and a good story are always good in my book. :content:

I totally agree. For me, FAs, when you realize you’re dreaming, are really fun. Especially when you feel like you’re going straight into them, it feels like you’re sleepwalking or something!

Well, the coolest thing i did in a lucid dream was escaping from a laboratory and then silently steal all there research (laser pens to be exactly :razz: ).

Top three coolest things?

(1) Seeking out and finding a “Museum of Lost Memories,” in which I was reminded of an episode between my mother and I when I was fourteen years old. I was helped by a DC who knew we were dreaming.

(2) Experiencing the senses, and point of view, of a crow, a cat and a wild dog on the hunt.

(3) Talking to my dead grandfather.

I search for large posters on walls and climb in them. It’s awesome! Cannot stop :smile:

Although flying is probably the easiest yet most exhilarating of activities, I have to say that summoning a dragon was the coolest thing I have done. Not to sound like a villain or anything but just the feeling of having that power was incredible :cool:

The coolest thing I’ve done thus far? Lets see, I once lifted a person up from the ground and caused them to shrink until they simply winked out of existence. I’ve also attempted to apocalyptically shatter the entire dream world. I managed some ominous floating in place and triggered a small earthquake.

One of the power I abuse often is smiting. I basically can will objects or DCs to shatter into dust.

I also have an array of apocalyptic powers, which I don’t tend to use unless I’m bored. Te Moon often falls victim to me testing my new abilities. I once turned it into a massive bagel which immediately collapsed into a satellite planet composed of gluten, cheese, and ham.

I also once tried to achieve omniscience within a city. That means I tried to see everything. It worked, I think, but the details escaped as I woke up.

What was the most amazing ?
I think it is the panoramic vision (360°), even if I had fun with an exoskeleton (like ironman, but in more complete, in terms of possibilities) and also by calling an interface of the dream, to control luminosity for example, or set the dream “vivid”.

I ate cotton candy with cheese and it tastewd good for the 1 time. wow.

[color=olive]Taking on a legion of demon zombies, putting abilities to the test, and cheating death like crazy.
-Silence Before the Storm. Part 1
-Part 2 The Apocalyptic half. Koharo vs the Legion, Koharo vs Infected Acquaintance, Koharo vs Elite Goons, Koharo vs The Leader

Defending the Rangers’ base from armed terrorist
-Working with the Rangers, fighting off terrorist, Ari shows up again after a long while, defending the base

Using this hypertelekinetic/hypertelepathic technique and saving Ari.
-Saving Ariana Grande, Ari, from this demonic child. Used a new telepathic/psychic ability.

SPOILER - Click to view

Lots of corrections need to be made. Heh especially those pesky auto correct errors that tend to slip in. :mrgreen:

[/color]

I think the coolest thing I ever did in a LD was to stop rain in the air, and dance through the floating raindrops. It always feels good when I can use the warmth in my hands to make things grow, too. Another favourite LD memory is swimming, under the starry sky, in ice water and walking barefoot through the snow afterwards.

This topic makes me want to LD!

A while back, someone had brought up cthulhu. So in an ‘in the moment’ randomness, it came to my head. “Alright. I’m going to summon Cthulhu and turn him into a chicken.”

So I did. He started manifesting, in a glorious purple cloud, slowly growing, growling, As some sort of special entrance. But near the end of his manifestion, just before it’s completion. Pop. Instant normal sized chicken. Then someone grabbed him, and took him away with the intent of making chicken sandwiches.