ND Challenge 6

The Proposal <-- Monday. Again no lucidity, task etc

Okay, last night, I slept fine at first, but then I got woken up by some things that happened during the night. I tried to get back to sleep, but it took me several hours to fall asleep again, and then I didn’t really sleep very well. This dream is from earlier in the night, before I got woken up.

June 25: 1 ND.

Just a quick question. I couldn’t help but notice that I have 0 points and yet I have been updating my dream listing here. Was I supposed to have been posting for every day that I update my journal?

Just 2 fragments today.

This seems interesting… Is this something I can jump right into, or do I need to sign up before it starts?

Finally some recall! Been on a little dry spell, but I’m busting out! :happy: Here’s a LD and a fragment!

Now in the LD I believe I accomplished the task. I interpreted exploring the earth as, well… exploring the land beneath the earth. I actually found some people, though, so I believe it may count?

A Small Subterranean Exploration…

((A Small Subterranean Exploration - Lucid Dream - Explored beneath the earth. Found one “earth-dweller”.))

((Tekkit Fragment :happy: - NLD Fragment))

Current Stats:

[spoiler]NDC Dream Journal Start

NLD Fragments: 2
Non-Lucid Dreams: 4
Lucid Dreams: 2

Task 1: Submerged in water twice. Entered dream underwater. Swam. Met underwater people who I conversed with. Swam in water again.
Task 2: Explored beneath the earth. Found one “earth-dweller”.
[/spoiler]

Unfortunately you have to sign up before it starts. Well, I could have made an exception if it was just a day or two after the announcement of first task, but the challenge is already 1 and half weeks underway.

However, you can still try to improve your recall by using the scoring system and tasks provided :wink:

I remember having troubles finding relevant DJ entries for some reason, don’t remember why. Might have been a slip-up, my apologies. I will fix the scores asap.

Sorry for being inactive, much is happening IRL and my dreams are too personal to share with the community and no goal has been achieved yet, however I will work to complete my personal goal at least :tongue:

I had two fragments today and one very funny dream about Sandra. Ambiguity included :tongue:

Alright, I actually remembered a couple of dreams pretty well last night.

June 26: 2 NDs.

Gah. One NLD… I didn’t bother to record any more Tekkit fragments… GAH. Why??

Tree Frogs and Free Stone

((Tree Frogs and Free Stone - Non-Lucid Dream))

Current Stats:

[spoiler]NDC Dream Journal Start

NLD Fragments: 2
Non-Lucid Dreams: 5
Lucid Dreams: 2

Task 1: Submerged in water twice. Entered dream underwater. Swam. Met underwater people who I conversed with. Swam in water again.
Task 2: Explored beneath the earth. Found one “earth-dweller”.
[/spoiler]

June 27: 2 fragments.

One dream and 2 fragments today. Not much though.

2 fragments and one normal dream: [community.ld4all.com/t/magnus-dream-journal-part-xiv/37326/134)

I know I remembered some more dreams but then I forgot them afterwards. I know I don’t spend enough times on remembering my dreams (or writing them down after I remember them), I could do so much better I know that.

Today I had 1 semi-interesting dream and 2 fragments

Okay, I remembered a little bit more today.

June 28: 1 ND and 2 fragments.

This night I had 1 dream and 3 fragments. All pretty random :confused:

[community.ld4all.com/t/magnus-dream-journal-part-xiv/37326/136) 1 fragment today

In spite of the temperatures being warmer than I’m used to, and the neighbor shouting on a megaphone at 3 AM, I had some pretty good dreams last night, if quite bizarre.

June 29: 2 NDs and 1 fragment.