Do you ever wake up with a "hey, wasn't I lucid?"

Sometimes when I wake up in the morning I have a bizarre feeling that I could swear I was lucid at some point during the night.
I don’t actually remember any lucidity, but for one reason or another I feel absolutely sure that I had become lucid in one of the dreams.
Do you recognize this feeling?

Yes. It’s quite annoying. :tongue:

I suppose there is something to “high lucidity, low recall” warnings, then… generally, I tended to think that lucidity makes for good recall.

Oh yes, this has happened several times and it is really annoying to not remember what you did when lucid or how you became lucid.

Yeah, this actually just happened to me a few days ago. When I woke up I couldn’t remember anything at all but I had the feeling that I had just been lucid, then later during the day I had a split second memory of me pushing my finger through my hand. It’s so annoying, lately I haven’t been able to remember my dreams no matter what I do for some reason!

damn this happens to me alot! haha I guess that’s what happens when you don’t regularly write on your DJ and do RCs a lot lol.

This happened to me this morning. I woke up and felt like I had been lucid but couldn’t remember haha. Then about An hour ago I finally remembered that I actually was lucid before I lost lucidity and all but completely forgot the dream!

I hate it when ypu remember the moment you become lucid and the fact that you did something cool but can’t remember what