ND Challenge 6

An interesting task you put up, now this gets me motivated to dream straight away :dream:

Again a dream and a fragment for last nihgt.

July 09: 2 NDs and 1 fragment.

Extraction

dream recall still bad

Had a dream and a fragment today.

Well I’m back. :razz: Been gone for QUITE some time. :tongue:

So here’s two NLDs and an LD. I swam in water and in land again. I also saw some electric in-game machinery so I’m wondering, Fate, if game Machines would count towards task 3?

Sha la la la BOOM, Lucid Bits, & Quake…

((Sha la la la BOOM! - Non-Lucid Dream))
((Lucid Bits - Lucid Dream))
((Quake or Minecraft? - Non-Lucid Dream - Swam in water and in earth. Saw Minecraft Machines.))

Current Stats:

[spoiler]NDC Dream Journal Start

NLD Fragments: 2
Non-Lucid Dreams: 7
Lucid Dreams: 3

Task 1: Submerged in water twice. Entered dream underwater. Swam. Met underwater people who I conversed with. Swam in water again. Swam in water once more.
Task 2: Explored beneath the earth. Found one “earth-dweller”. Swam in the earth.
Task 3: Saw some Minecraft machines.
[/spoiler]

July 10: 1 ND and 2 fragments.

Not so good recall today.

July 11: 2 NDs and 1 fragment.

No recall :sad:

July 12: 1 ND.

Had 2 fragments today, one of which had wind/windmills.
Guess that comes from sleeping in a noisy sleeping room xD

July 13: 1 ND and 2 fragments.

1 dream and 1 fragment today.

July 14: 1 ND.

LD fragment: [community.ld4all.com/t/magnus-dream-journal-part-xiv/37326/140)

Meager report today: only 1 fragment

[color=#6600FF]Fifth task (16th July - 31st July):[/color]
Mastery

These challenges have guided you through the elements for this purpose. Now that you have (hopefully) mastered the elements, it is this task that puts you to the penultimate test. Prove your mastery, unleash at least three of the four elements in any way, shape or form within your dream. The key here is that the elements’ point of origin must be you, as in, you somehow have to will them into existence. Be it casting spells directly, or just using a matchbox to create a fire for example.

Due to the difficult nature of this dream, the length of this challenge is extended.

Good luck! The fifth task will close on 31st July, at 23:59 GMT+3 / EEST (Eastern European Summer Time)

Note: This is not the final task!

July 15: 1 ND and 2 fragments.

Normal Dream: [community.ld4all.com/t/magnus-dream-journal-part-xiv/37326/141)