The B I G Lucid to-do list topic Part III

Here are some of the goals I have right now in order of importance to me.

• Master time dilation
  • Reset my dream world
  • Dream from the perspective of all of my major dream characters
  • Get better at summoning dream characters
  • Play more dream tennis
  • Brawl with Cthulhu
  • Brawl with a neanderthal

I thought about doing a quest in LD’s with things to do:
1.Dreaming in the LD
2.Flying with a boat to Pluto
3.Doing stuff with a celebrity
4.Eating the best macarons ever
5.Waking up on purpose
6.Hearing sounds that are outside of tour dream (like the clock’s sounds of tictac)
7.Diving to the centre of the earth
8.Changing gravity
etc

Moved from Quest for Lucidity and merged with The B I G Lucid to-do list topic. :mattias:

Fly
Have a pet wolf
Learn something from a DC
Sword fight
Shoot a glowing arrow
Ride a horse over the ocean

The list goes on…

This is difficult… I’ve already done too much :bored:

-Change my identity on command.
-Find D17 (debatable. the universe might explode.)
-Participate in a space fleet battle.
-Find and tickle my Subconscious’ manifestation.
-Leave the universe. (possibly related to item 2.)
-Summon Cthulhu and turn him into a chicken wearing fuzzy pink slippers.
-Travel 5 million years into the future. (already been up to the year 5017)
-Cease to exist.
-Find and explore the Kali Star.
-Ragequit.
-Pass through the Anrha barrier. (not possible)
-Consult with “The Dreamer”

I cannot for the life of me think of anything else that would actually be accomplishing.

• Eat my hand then grow it back
  • Expand vision angle to 360 degrees in both direction
  • Liquidify myself and soak trough soil to underworld
  • Use sigil magic / create servicitor
  • Morph into Raven / Wolf
  • Summon Hellhounds and terrorize dreamworld
  • Call an angel and ask him to show me heaven
  • Find some wierd acting stranger and follow him unnoticed
  • Find object that is shapeshifting and point at it with pinki finger
  • Find door leading out of dream world
  • Duplicate myself
  • Travel trought socket in form of electricity
  • Meditate / Work with my inner force
  • Evaporate myself and then rain back
  • Resize ant and ride him
  • Resize me and fly bee
  • Turn someone in 2D
  • Absorb other DC and D objects
  • Speak with plants / Become tree
  • Fight with Gods

Motivation Level over 9000

Not gonna post my whole list but here’s a few things:

• Train with Goku
  • Train in higher gravity
  • Find a way to organize and clear my mind
  • Live in the Harry Potter world (inspired by the Harry Potter ride at Universal XD)
  • Create and design a world or universe without D-bags

I just want more frequent lucid dreams. Next time I’m lucid I will ask a DC to remind me in the following dreams/nights that I’m actually dreaming so I could have more lucid dreams.

Try to replicate environments that I know in my life, like my house/school/neighborhood.(Suck it Cob.)

Design an interesting place.

Design a house.

Design a video game.

Hmmm I’ve got a lot to do… :content: Let’s see…
I still haven’t done a lot of the basics so… Top of my list:

-Flying
-Element bending
-Transform into an animal
-Magic (like with spells)

I have had a lot of time and a few lucid dreams to make my to-do list a bit more detailed:

-Increase lucidity and don’t panic in the lucid dream like you are afraid it will end any second. Just stay calm and sit down for a moment, dude.
-Try to find a DC to befriend and talk to. Tell that DC to help you become lucid in your NDs and just have a nice chat.
-Learn a good travel technique. The first destination is another planet. I’ll try to open a portal again. Asking a DC for help could be good too.
-Complete the ld4all quest
-Complete the LC 40 tasks
-Summon my zanpakuto

Here is a quick list:

Talk to God
Fly into space
Summon Batman….and then KICK HIS A$$!

• I really wish to start using my LD for creative purposes. I’m writing a novel, and it would help me if I could construct a 3D environment. I am trying, but I only managed to raise walls, without any details, before I woke up. Characters are still rebelious. Last night I managed to “pause” a DC and enter “character creator” mode, to reshape her, but she kept complaining on the colors I gave her.

• I want to experience my novel as a main character, just to be able to see how other characters feel about her. Or, I could observe them from third person view, I wouldn’t mind that either.

• I want to explore some places I probably won’t get to see in my life, such as Macchu Picchu.

New list:
-Visit the frozen planet.

I really want to cross that off my list.

I just thought of trying to kill a DC and then eat its soul. That would be a cool thing to try.

I have this idea for a few days now so I imagine to be in a dream in a complete blackness like in a void, in a space of nothingness were nothing exists except me.

The idea is that this void or this nothingness is like canvas which has to be painted.

So I imagine myself becoming more then corporal being I wanna become a sky full of stars. This void is gonna become a sky full of stars and each and every star on the sky is going to be a part of me, like every molecule of mine for one star on the sky.

I would like to experience this transcendence and to experience consciousness in this multiple ways…

It’s just an idea… :content:

i haven’t lucid dreamed yet, but hey, that still hasn’t dissuaded me from planning out tons of things i want to do.

-first off, obviously, flight. i decided long ago that the very first thing i’ll do when i achieve lucidity is fly as soon as possible. i’m sure many people have felt the same?
-i want to design my dream outfit. i know this sounds silly, but i’ve drawn up concepts for an outfit that the dream version of myself would wear. my goal: look cool as hell
-i also wanted to set up a home base. i actually haven’t planned this bit out yet. i’ll just go with the flow. this goal is very similar to the previous goal
-gonna eat some awesome dream food. like, things i have never eaten. what would something i’ve never tasted taste like?
-i also want to meet up in person with my friends that i’ve never met in person. i know it’s imaginary, but i just wanna hug them and hang out with them and stuff.

wow that ended up being more extensive than i honestly expected it would be. ah, well! i am excited.

Hi En’enra,

I must point out that you are dealing with powerful symbols when dealing with DC.
The way you treat them determines your timeless status in an field where time is actually absent.
So your possible willful attack against a DC, and the eating of his soul might be harmless in a real waking life, but it might dangerous-disastrous in LD.
In true LD there is an eternal timeless NOW !
Your attack and your DC soul devouring, is not enriching your existence, but on the contrary it is Identifying you emotionally with the negative elemental world beyond the time needed for a possible self healing.
As I strongly believe that Ld and Death are of the same fiber (and perhaps for the same regenerative reason) it is always best to fight motivated from love.
Even if you are ever obliged to kill, killing a DC should be your last and absolutely unavoidable option, and always in defense …
May the light be with you,
Promitheus

Wouldn’t be my first time killing a DC, but I never ate their souls. :razz: I ate human flesh in a dream once. Nasty stuff. Couldn’t eat roasted meat for a long time after that.

I appreciate your advice. I learned that treating DCs in a nice way has greater results than treating them badly.

Adding to the list, I’d love to:

• Swim with the elephants again.
  • Free-fall from space again.
  • Visit the snowy town where I met the closest thing to a dream guide again.

I can’t think of any new experiences I’d like to add. I want more vivid dreams which wouldn’t be interrupted by nightmares.

I’m re-reading ‘Conscious Dreaming’ by Robert Moss and it has given me an urge to explore beyond my personal dreamscape. I’ve played around with this before and seemed to be successful (it’s really impossible to know for sure). Again, in the past, I have met DCs who are not my own creation and I’d like to do this again.

I’m so not interested in fighting monsters, eating anyone or any of that silliness. That’s just playing with your own mind. :wink:

The one thing I always find hard to resist is a bit of hanky-panky. I have to be high-level lucid to refuse that. :ack:

So the main plan is be high-level lucid and move away from my own mind-created dream. :smile:

Good day from my sunny Island Tambourine Stream,
As I am admirer of Robert Moss and I fully support (by experience) his views, I strongly doubt if he has given anyone the urge to explore beyond the personal dream scape. On the contrary he emphasizes that your dream is your “window” and none else is able to decipher it for you.
The trans-personal ONE is a Holy grail…
Unfortunately in spite of disliking my egoistic separated “I”, I must admit that it is my only basis to communicate with the whole.

On the other hand I have a drawback concerning my above statement:
There is a slight possibility that in an absolute lucidity state, at the boundaries where the absolute light emanates from… then there perhaps we find an unconditional union, and no “I” asserts itself anymore…

I wish we would all reach there…
Promitheus