Lucidity Challenge 38: Awards Ceremony!

ND with emotions, specifically anger.

I think this task might be way TOO EAZY
Because I got another ND in which I experience emotions!

#1 and #4 here were NDs which featured stronger than normal emotions for my usual NDs.

Here is today’s DJ entry. The first dream has dialogue, tasting, and intense emotion. The second dream has dialogue and emotion.

Chose not to write in my DJ today. Though I think I can claim

ND:
+felt emotion (fear, anger)
+felt felt emotion intensily (fear, anger)

If that’s not enough information, I suppose I can pass on these points.

Okay… I kinda have a lot to write. Working my way backwards. Dreams will all have dates. This is the first dream from last night.
Short LD, something vivid, dialogue, smell food, taste food, touch something. (in that order)
[community.ld4all.com/t/wyverns-lucid-logs-ii/33131/36)

Scipio’s daily dose of Thorn’s dreams is here. The first dream is a fragment with dialogue. The second dream (a long LD) is where the fun is. Every point category from the ND part is also in the LD part, and I don’t believe it counts twice, so I’ll simply recount the lucid part. I heard dialogue, heard music, touched something textured (a balloon), touched something cold (a drink), tasted something (a drink), felt emotions throughout the dream (happiness, disappointment, amusement, hubris), and felt an emotion carry over from the dream to waking.

Successful nonsense

med LD, chain

LD task:
+felt an emotion

LD other:
+Dialogue
+Vivid
+taste food
+see something grand
+touched something
+touched something with texture

ND:
+Vocaloid

ND other:
+Singing

Alright, today:

First dream, dialog.

Second dream, I felt an emotion, frustration, because of an Internet problem. It wasn’t really the problem itself that made me frustrated, even though it did interrupt something I was doing, but that I tried to fix it and it kept happening. And I started thinking about all the other things that were annoying me, but then I forgot it all pretty quickly.

[link]

Finally had a LD last night. Stress does not bode well for my LD count I guess.

Anyways, it was a medium LD. I saw something grand and vivid when I saw a volcano exploding outside my window, with a whole bunch of livestock running away from it. While watching this, I experienced fear and anxiety, but only to a minor degree.

I don’t know if the same sight can count for something being grand and vivid, but it was certainly both. Also, I don’t know if fear and anxiety count as emotions, but they did occur simultaneously.

Another day, another DJ entry. Only one dream this time, but it’s a good one. :smile: It starts as an ND with dialogue and two simultaneous emotions (uneasiness at a person’s glare and upset at his actions). It becomes a medium LD that with one sight finishes my personal goal, fills me with emotion (amazement) that is both intense and persisting after waking, and covers all three parts of the sight task (it’s certainly a grand sight, it inspired me enough to change the incubations I’ve been doing, and I’m able to give many details about its appearance).

For a second personal goal, I’d like to correct yesterday’s shapeshifting issues. In the last LC, I did use “transform” as a personal goal, but I did it just by wearing a costume and somehow becoming very large — I was still human in that outfit. I would like to get the “shape” back into “shapeshifting” again, so I’m going to use that word this time instead and be insistent on getting the desired result instead of any result that fits the definition.

Another ND here which featured a stronger emotional response than my normal ND’s.

Fragments

Not really that fulfilling. A lot of fragmenting, much that I didn’t write about, simply because I could not figure out where to put it. But concerning what i did write:

ND:
felt an emotion.

I saw something grand in a ND. I was in the middle of a secret Dalek invasion of earth. I failed to stop their plans, but the dream changed to another one before they actually were ready to take over the whole world. When the dream changed, I became lucid. Overall, it was a short LD. In the LD, I touched a pair of wool socks, although they just felt like cotton socks instead of wool. I also became really excited (it was fairly intense) in the LD before I awoke to a FA. I don’t know if being really excited counts as an emotion or not.

Today’s dream started as an ND with some emotion (namely, a moment of panic), then becomes a medium LD with dialogue, touching something cold (an ice cream cone), and tasting things (the ice cream and a flavored syrup).

I had a short LD here
[community.ld4all.com/t/ldbc12s-dj/39150/12)

I felt something cold
and I felt an emotion (surprised)

[community.ld4all.com/t/adventure-time/39205/14)
I eat a lot of butterfingers. :smile: I also landed on a parking garage floor that was 100% the coldest thing I have ever felt. I jumped up and kept working.

[community.ld4all.com/t/adventure-time/39205/15)
I don’t know if magical energies swirling is in the tactile area.

[community.ld4all.com/t/adventure-time/39205/19)
Lot of stuff in here. happiness in two of them and frustration at a DC. :smile: long LD (since it was a chain) about 20 minutes or so.

Oh! And I fought with a sword 2 times in the dream chain. I can change my task or do it again right? I am planning on fighting more with swords.

I got really angry in a ND, and when I woke up I was still pretty angry towards the person IRL, although they didn’t actually do anything outside of the dream to make me angry. It only lasted for a little bit, and after a minute or two, it was just a slight irritation with that person.

Today’s DJ entry broke my LDing streak. :sad: I had some dialogue in an ND as well as touching something (a large cookie that I had to balance) as well as tasting food (aforementioned cookie).

Yesterday, dialog. [link]

Today (first dream), I felt an emotion, I’m not sure what to call it… I’ll say I was agitated. That’s because of the bossy people in charge of the movie theater, who are suddenly telling me when I’m going to watch the movie, and where, and taking my ID away, which made me stressed out and not able to enjoy the movie like I should. Also, I’ll say I touched something cold, when I felt the floor of the elevator under my feet, which was noticeably cooler (and more polished :tongue:) than the carpet in the hall, if that counts.

[link]