Lucidity Challenge 39: Congratulations, Koharo!

You say fictional character? Do our own characters count? Technically they are fictional characters, though not truely known by others.

Fair enough.

Lumessence, I suppose they would count, although I’d like to hear some explanation about the character when you have the dream.

I received a PM from Koharo about his previous post, so his points are now calculated.

Scores are updated.

Got the dreams of 10/29/13 Updated
-Wielded a wand (.-. Not my style but something new)
-Crazy space trip piloting my own ship, IGPX mecha, & Naruto virtual trial flipping around and throwing kunai (I suspect Brandon to be Kiba)
-Deciding to throw a crazy party on campus

I don’t know what I was thinking in my LD. :cool_raz: I dressed up as the Lich King, but spent so much time exploring that I forgot to actually try to raise some undead. I even discussed how do do it with a DC. Typing up now…

(edit) The LD was longer than average

Siiw, so close! Good on your for getting Task points anyway, though.~

Scores are updated.

Janitor Costume and Bacon ~ Non-Lucid Dream ~ Part 1, EARLY

Dreams so Far:

[spoiler]NLDs: 3
LMs: 1
FLDs: 2
Chains: 4
Short LDs: 3
Medium LDs: 1
Long LDs: 1

Task 1: Part 3, Part 4, EARLY ; Part 1 LUCID ; Group Incubation Attempt LUCID
Task 2: - none -
Task 3: Part 1, EARLY
Dream Chemistry: Part 1 ; Part 2
Personal Goals: Guitar Name
[/spoiler]

A very short LD another task fail, but I find this one a bit eye opening yet humorous. Been rather…Spacy today…

Short lucid moment yesterday, reoccurring dream of creepy big eyed baby following me, I got lucid and pointed my finger at him, made a bunch of thought commands and changed his appearance to something less scary. Made him taller, gave him hair… pretty much changed him to an adult.

2 more FLDs

Two short LDs last night.

Scipio, your dream was actually precognitive; you have a fulfilling career as a janitor ahead of you. :wink:

Koharo, I’ve added the short LD points.

Gwee, it’s about time we got another LD out of you!

HeadInTheClouds, keep it up!

The group incubation doesn’t look to have everybody in total agreement over the finer details. However, enough people wanted some form of costume party that I can set it as the incubation task, worth only the minimum of 30 points due to that lack of detail. The points are broken down as follows:* 6 points for remembering the group incubation, and 6 points for using an ability bestowed by your costume while at the party

• 6 points for meeting an LC participant DC, with another 6 points if you meet two or more
  • 3 points if at least one of those LC DCs is in costume, with another 3 points if he/she successfully uses some ability related to the costume
    Nobody said what costume he/she would prefer, so you might consider PMing people to ask about it if you want to really be true to what they want. That said, I’m not grading for accuracy. Consider combining other tasks with the incubation for more points, e.g., getting a costume related to your partner’s desired form, drinking the bonus task potions out of the party punch bowl, etc.

Scores are updated.

medium LD and Short LD.

I am in the gym, check hands, rub them together. I step out of the gym. It is morning time and there is no one around. My sight is getting blurry. I stabilize again and nothing happens. I reach for something on my head, nothing there. I look at the blurs and think that it looks like looking through a scarf. I reach up again and pull off the scarf. I keep walking down all the different alleyways. I decide to go into someone’s back yard. I grab the fence and step through by putting my hands on the creases and sliding through. I see a wall with a crease and I step through that the same way. Then I go back out, noticing the trampoline from earlier. I jump on it and the gal I know is on there. I talk to her for a bit.

Awake, type down some stuff and then sleep.

When I close my eyes I immediately see my wife’s DC in front of me. I RC by moving my hands with my mind and stabilize the same way. I spend some time with my wife and then wake up.

I need to type out my dialogue before going back to sleep. :razz:

That is awesome! Still sounds like an awesome dream.

BrandonBoss, I’ve recorded them both.

Scores are updated.

There was nothing at all last night, apart from a nightmare and random fragments. I trust i’ll get something better tomorrow, and will post the fragments with it in case some of it could be useful.

Will we get more points if we meet the DC from Task 2 too?

Siiw, yes, I’ll give those five points as well. After all, I’m encouraging the combining of tasks. The only reason I was so strict about “no overlap” in sign-ups was to start everybody on even footing.

On a related note, you guys may consider using the group incubation page to say if you have a costume preference. Again, I’m not grading on if the other DCs have the right costume, but if anybody wants authenticity, this is a way to get it.

I had one medium LD, no tasks or DJ entry.

LDbc12, but I like reading your dreams. :sad:

Scores are updated.

[color=olive]For today, a short LD and a long LD. Regained lucidity once.
-Finally got a DBZ plot
-Distracted by cheerleaders practicing during class
-Goons raid kidnapping students and I end up lettin them take me in
-I break free and wreak havoc
-Brandon joins in later
-We find a shelf of potions (Claimed the white and Orange)
-Chugged the white one (It was so disgusting it messed up my focus and ended the dream, but I finished it)

Edit: Sorry I was under the impression we take two[/color]

Koharo, there’s not enough for everybody as it is; you don’t get to claim two, so I’ll take the one you chugged (white) and PM details regarding the other dreams for the task. I’ll throw in 3 creativity points for what seems like good waking life memory recall in the dream.

Scores are updated.

I had a short LD, chained it and made it a medium length. I was trying to get one of Goku’s clothing to do a Kamehameha, but I forgot the clothes and just went for it! :cry:

Still… That is the first time I have seen a dinosaur in a lucid, so that is exciting.

[spoiler]LD #1 (Kamehameha):
I am in the forest! Yay! Zombies were in this forest earlier! RC, Stabilize. I need to look for some zombies. Movement up ahead way far ahead. I speed there at about the same speed as my flying, but my feet are hitting the ground. That was the fastest I have “run” without being on all fours. I wait for it to get around the corner. I try to decide what move to do to kill it. Kamehameha! That should be fun. I get in position. Should have gotten in the air… Then a velociraptor walks around the tree What the Sheol?! I keep charging up and can feel the energy flowing to my hands. The raptor is ignoring me. I release it and nothing happens. I wake up. :meh:

I lay still and slip into another dream.

LD #2 (my wife of course):
My wife is sexually attacking me (like normal) I RC, stabilize in order to get fully in the dream. It only takes about a minute till the dream fades[/spoiler]

Also! I came to LD4all in a non lucid:

SPOILER - Click to view

I go into the “anti-zombie HQ” and it seems different. It seems like there are no fighters here. The zombie fight must be over. I realize that I am on LD4all and I ask people what they are doing. They say that they are studying dreams. I ask one girl to be specific and she said that she is studying “explosive gaps” I ask her to repeat it a couple times so I can remember. She hands me a computer and tells me to type up my dreams before I forget them. I type them up and leave. :confused: