Lucidity Challenge 39: Congratulations, Koharo!

From yesterday and so far today, 4 FLDs.
-I snapped unleashing the aura from the last time I did and resisted lashing out causing me to waking up.
-Another moment of trying to remember something within the dream, but draw a blank due to being spacy. (Partied IRL :beer: it rendered my recall some)

The thing is… they weren’t mine even after I put the disguise on… they just thought I was their dad. So yea… I was pretending. :razz:

Also, I believe I’m in need of a new Personal Goal… So… Hmm… I’ll have to think on that a bit. :razz:

Living Food and Lucidity ~ [color=cyan]Short Lucid Dream[/color]
Lucid and Awake ~ [color=cyan]Short Lucid Dream[/color]

Dreams so Far:

[spoiler][color=blue]NLDs:[/color] 3
[color=violet]LMs:[/color] 1
[color=indigo]FLDs:[/color] 2
[color=cyan]Chains:[/color] 5
[color=cyan]Short LDs:[/color] 7
[color=cyan]Medium LDs:[/color] 1
[color=cyan]Long LDs:[/color] 2

Task 1: Part 3, Part 4, [color=green]EARLY[/color] ; Part 1 [color=cyan]LUCID[/color] ; Group Incubation Attempt [color=cyan]LUCID[/color]
Task 2: - none -
Task 3: - none -
Task 4: Part 1, [color=green]EARLY[/color] ; Part 1 Repeat, Part 2, [color=cyan]LUCID[/color]
Task 5: - none -
Dream Chemistry: Part 1 ; Part 2
Personal Goals: Guitar Name ; Food
Quests: Plant a Seed
[/spoiler]

Koharo, I’ve added in the 4 FLDs.

Scipio, you’ve already earned all of the possible personal goal points. You’ll have to work with LD points and task points from now on (a second dream for Quest points would’ve been an option, but the Quest is not updating during this LC). Besides, Task 2 is already “do some personal stuff you chose”… you just need to have DC-Mew151 help you out. Congrats on moving up to third place, though!

Scores are updated.

I had a short LD last night. I was in a restaurant area and I decided to go find Yev. I shouted out his name and he then stood up from one of the dining tables. He looked different than the previous times I’ve seen him, but this time he was still Asian and he looked a lot like he did before. I walked over to him and shook his hand, with the plan being to electrocute him like a practical joke, but it didn’t work. So, I used one of my hands to touch his hair and make it stand up with some static electricity. I went to work on other tasks, but the dream faded on me :sad:.

HeadInTheClouds, congrats! You took a big risk going through a few low-scoring dreams to get that 400-point payoff, and it worked out well for you. It doesn’t look like you always got exactly what you wanted while using your skill, but you thought on your feet and performed some simpler alternatives instead of giving up. Hopefully this and your newly found Hulking out skills provide some fun in future LDs as you become more proficient at both. :smile:

Scores are updated. The competition just got exciting again!

Mm… I thought you’d be able to continue doing personal goals just for the reduced points… I didn’t realize you put a cap on the number of them you could do… Oh well.

A short LD here as well as task 3 Parts 1 and 2. I sort of did them both at once as I performed it and that’s how I learned it (the skill).

Lucid Lesson and Demons ~ Short Lucid Dream ~ Task 3 Parts 1 and 2

Dreams so Far:

[spoiler]NLDs: 3
LMs: 1
FLDs: 2
Chains: 5
Short LDs: 8
Medium LDs: 1
Long LDs: 2

Task 1: Part 3, Part 4, EARLY ; Part 1 LUCID ; Group Incubation Attempt LUCID
Task 2: - none -
Task 3: Parts 1 and 2
Task 4: Part 1, EARLY ; Part 1 Repeat, Part 2, LUCID
Task 5: - none -
Dream Chemistry: Part 1 ; Part 2
Personal Goals: Guitar Name ; Food
Quests: Plant a Seed
[/spoiler]

2 FLDs and possible quest completion but I’ll see if I really managed to do that

Scipio, Task 2 already involves three personal goals; combined with the other two I allowed, that’s five in total. I think there’s more than enough personal goals at this point. :smile:

IkranMakto, let me know if you did.

Scores are updated.

So yeah I actually managed to complete Task 3.

SPOILER - Click to view

I’ve been in classroom that was quite a small gloomy room with one source of light which was a window. The light getting inside looked really fairy-like. Teacher was teaching us how to assemble and disassemble AK-47. Then he asked me to repeat that. I managed to assemble and disassemble the weapon. Then the teacher started to say something about my previous exam and he showed me sheet of paper that was looking like a blank one with really blur letters on it.

IkranMakto, now just do a Task while lucid!

Scores are updated.

Will do! ^.^

Became lucid last night. Thought I had a couple more, but my dreaming mind gave me two fake memories of lucids and almost erased the others.

LD:
I am in RDCs house. RDC is bragging about something. Can’t remember what, some award or commendation. Strange, not like RDC, even in this dream. I realize that it is a dream and start checking out the rest of the dream world. In the house I find a mirror that has someone from my church trapped in it. I laugh and contemplate keeping him in there. Maybe switch it with some paradise for him, but I break the mirror and set him free.

BrandonBoss, you didn’t give a length, so I put down “short”. If that’s wrong, please tell me.

Scores are updated.

[color=olive]For today, 4 FLDs and an average LD.
Accomplished using magic as a buff for the other soldiers and Zael.
FLDs:
-Encountered Batman and Scarecrow
-Brawling with skeletons in this cabin
-The Last Story Battle: Magic Fail
-The Last Story: Aiding The Count (Magic Success)

Med LD:
-Failed to find Brandon or any other LD4all member
-Failed to morph for the Halloween even even though it was morphin time
-Turned the failed attempts into an experiment/training session flying, scaling the wall like Spiderman, and conjuring up the the Spiderman Unlimited theme with a sound wave technique improving my wall scaling skill. [/color]

not sure if I should count this as one FLD or 3 separate FLDs because I had something like FLD to FA to FLD chain combo LoL

I had a long LD last night, possibly my longest one ever. To top off my excitement from such a long LD, I also accomplished a few tasks. :slide: :twirl: :hyper: :boogie:

The beginning of the dream where I became lucid is fuzzy, but I think a full length mirror that only had a sliver of mirror at the top triggered my lucidity. I eventually decided to travel through another mirror, and when I entered it, I hit some kind of black solid back to the mirror, blocking me from going anywhere. This was not acceptable to me, and even though I was afraid the dream might end at this point, I started to kick at the black solid backside of the mirror. While I was in the mirror kicking, somehow I miraculously was able to reach my legs around the top of this backside to the mirror and get it so my feet where on the other side. I then used my feet to propel me off of the backside and through the other side of the mirror into a completely new environment. As I came out of the mirror, I noticed I was falling to my death and that there was a snowy cliff/mountain side where people were standing, but at my current momentum, I wouldn’t be able to land there and I would instead fall to my death.

Fortunately, I was in Captain America’s costume. I also had his shield, so I threw it to knock a few of the people down that were on the cliff side. I’m not sure if I lost lucidity for a second, or if it was just really low level lucidity. I may have thought I was Captain America, but I’m not sure. I know I thought the people on the cliff were evil. Either way, after I used my shield to knock down a few people, I realized that I was Captain America, so I must have a way to make it to the cliff side. I reached down at my belt area and grabbed a grappling hook gun (I don’t really know that much about Captain America, but that seemed a lot more like Batman than Captain America to me). I shot it into the ground that I wanted to land on, and somehow was able to slide down it and land on the ground instead of falling into the abyss. As I landed, I held onto my shield, but I still used it to knock down a couple more people. The next part is a bit fuzzy, but I believe there was a gate at the top of this mountain that I went through, and I was no longer in Captain America’s costume, but instead in the backyard of someone’s house.

I decided to search for Yev, but all I could find were cats. I eventually got to the front yard area and the road in front of the house, and just as I was about to give up, I saw a little kid. I went over and asked the kid something task related, maybe how do I get a costume, but I don’t remember what. The kid didn’t answer me, so I went back to searching for Yev. As I turned around, I saw another kid, but before I could talk to her, the original girl came over to talk/play with this girl. However, they were all of a sudden older, like teenagers or college age kids. I asked the girl I originally spoke to how she transformed like that, and she showed me this really simple dance that involved clapping your hands in front of you. I tried it myself, but it didn’t work for me. I then asked the second girl how can I summon Yev, and she told me to cook. So I went inside the house and passed someone that I know cooking using some weird wok/frying pan. I went to the kitchen and started desperately searching the cupboards for food. Finally, I found mustard, but nothing else. Then I saw cheese sitting on the counter, so I grabbed a slice of cheese and squeezed the mustard onto the cheese. I then took this to the wok/frying pan and held it over the steam coming from it. At this point I guess there was wax paper that I was using to hold the cheese, and somehow the mustard started to “melt.” Once that happened, I decided that I finished cooking something, so I went outside to use the food to find Yev. Sure enough, just as the girl had taught me, cooking had summoned Yev, as he was walking around down the street. I went over to him and greeted him, but he didn’t seem that excited. He looked exactly like he did last time, so he probably is still mad that I tried to electrocute him :tongue: . He eventually got excited, though, and we started doing some kind of handshake/secret handshake greeting, where I was using only one hand to spin Yev around in the air. It was pretty cool. I was just starting to enlist Yev’s help in accomplishing tasks, but alas, I woke up at that point.

When I was doing the chemistry bonus task, my plan was to summon lightning from the sky and cause that to suit me up in Thor’s costume, but that didn’t work out. Now that I’ve been Captain America and the Hulk, it seems like I’m slowly becoming each one of the avengers. Maybe that will be my new personal goal for the next LC.

yes. Twas short, probably 5-7 minutes, forgot to put that in there. :confused: I was a little confused though because of my fake memory LDs were both loooong, so when I woke up and realized that the two long ones didn’t happen, and the short one did, I wasn’t happy. It was fun/vivid/aware though, so I can’t complain.

Koharo, I’ve added your points. I’ll throw 3 creativity points at you for the task attempts while lucid. I can’t really give more because you’re not really doing anything differently than you usually do.

IkranMakto, if you don’t know how to count it, how should I know? I’m marking it as a single FLD unless you tell me otherwise.

HeadInTheClouds, same thing to you; is it just a long LD or is it your longest? I’m only counting it as long unless you tell me otherwise. Great job getting done many tasks, though! You’re staging quite the incredible comeback. I’ll give 7 creativity points for the various things you performed in each task completion.

Scores are updated.

[color=brown]For today, 2 FLDs completing some tasks.

-Mighty Morphin: Quest for the sword of light, Zack departs in the middle of the mission, Zordon transfers Zack’s power to me, I become the black Mighty Morphin Ranger (Morphed on the spot after the transfer), I call, use and pilot the Wild Force Megazord.
[/color]

Koharo, I’ve graded it.

Scores are updated.