Experience the moon,
Experience the deepest parts of the ocean,
Experience exotic outer space worlds,
Experience death,
Experience transforming into wolf,
Experience transforming into ball,
Experience transforming into opposite gender,
Experience Dream Characters with fully fledged-out personalities,
Experience gaining Experience Points and levelling up. (Well, okay… This one’s a joke…)

That’s a decent list, I believe. I may have said ‘experience’ one too many times, though.

Here’s my list so far (the ones with a smiley face I’ve completed):

-Ride a dragon
-Eat giant chocolate cake
-Eat chicken nuggets :smile:
-Visit Ancient Egypt
-Fly using a broomstick :smile:
-Fly into a black hole
-Compete in a gladiator tournament (and win)
-Create lightning
-Ride a unicorn
-Ride a T-Rex
-Skydive
-Jump off a cliff
-Swim with sharks
-Walk on water
-Be a mermaid
-Cause as much destruction as possible
-Fly into the sun
-Teleport
-Fly a plane
-Fly a spaceship
-Make something explode
-Surf
-Ski
-Tell a dream character that they’re not real and are part of my dream :smile:
-Walk on the moon
-Ride a motorbike
-Walk through a wall
-Be swept into a tornado
-Make something move by itself
-Race in an expensive car
-Drive a motorbike
-Climb a mountain
-Walk through a mirror
-Fly freestyle (without an object for help) :smile:
-Kill a zombie
-Lie on a cloud
-Use all 5 senses
-Swim with dolphins
-Crowd surf
-Fly to the moon

Abolish all religion and see what life is like

I once abolished magic from the world. But that was a ND

As for favourite thing to do in LD?

Visit other galaxies and planets.
Though one time I tried to land on a planet, and i just smacked into it like it was a giant space marble… (doesn’t usually happen)

I’ve done this in my LDs and was a great fun. I hardly felt my weight underwater, it felt like I’m flying and breathing fresh air. Jumping out of water (acrobatics) is really cool! :happy:

Acrobatics in water

So far flying, but I haven’t done too much in them yet. Still working on remembering my real life in my dreams.

I got a lot of goals for my Lds when i ll be able to do some ^^
First i would:
• Fly like Superman or what ever xD
• Handle a magic power … Like the fire or the electricity, but my favorite one stay the Wind.
• Drive a nive car in an empty city with my mp3 playlist in the background :happy:
• meet me when i was young and talk to myself and remind me how i was before
• Face my fears! And change myself to become someone better.

I must admit flying stays the best feeling in the world. I always enjoyed speed and strong sensations, and flying gathers both :smile:
I haven’t experienced much things during my LD’s because I usually go with the flow of the dream I snapped out of with a reality check. Just to see what was going to happen next and question myself about what happens. :smile:

Killing people. :grin:

Well, now it’s all about creating, exploring, and such, but before, as soon as I would become lucid, I would imagine myself a sword or a magic tool and go around, killing uniformed people or zombies.

Flying is the second best thing, and I usually do it on a small, personal cloud.

All you guys sound like you’re having fun in LDs, I can’t wait to have a ‘proper’ LD where I can stabilise it!

What I would do:

-Fly (who wouldn’t?)
-Imagine a piece of music or a song, and have it play in the LD in the background
-Go into the Pokemon world and become friends with the Champion trainer
-Eat KFC
-Go into Elsa’s ice castle and practice ice magic with her :grin:
-Create a non-human DC and make them become my friend

When I realise I’m dreaming I’m often walking along a street - I swing round lamp-posts and run over cars. Not quite flying, but like free-running with superpowers. It’s pretty exhilarating.

My favourite lucid moments have been when I’m changing the landscape, making distant hills into snowy mountains or watching a jungle grow over a town. Those have been few and far between though. My most intense one of those was my very first lucid dream, and I haven’t yet had another one like it.

• Flying (obviously)
    -Playing music on stage :music:
  • I have only done it a few times, but one of my main goals is to collaborate musically with some of my favorite musicians
    -And sadly many of my early LD’s were wasted doing cough inappropriate things (I was a teenager, cut me some slack!!)

If what YOUR innapropriate is what I THINK it is, then I wouldn’t say it was wasted! Call me a perv, but I think I speak for most when I say that since I’ve learnt about lucid dreaming, I’ve thought about THAT at least once :clown:

Wow. Ive only AP once but I went to another dimension or something :content: .

I didn’t know you could actually touch things IWL when you astral :confused: I always assumed that since we’re on another plane…we didn’t affect the physical ((like the movie “Ghost”)). I must try this next time I AP…hehe :cry: so much fun to get into.

Since I’ve only had a few LD I haven’t did nearly as many things as you more experience dreamers. So far…I’ve flown to space and watch earth rotate.

I would love to have a LD like the movie “Waking Life” and find some the dreamers on this forum to talk to. Thatll be cool, especially if the other person is Lucid ((mutual LD :content: ))

What I am doing:

1. Flying
  2. Practicing in Marvel heroes and Star Wars Jedi skills (Psychokinesis)

-Finding myself in the oneiric black and managing to resuscitate the scenery!

I Love doing that!
This is always thrilling! _

Naturally for me, my favorite thing to do in an LD is shapeshifting. It truly fascinates me no end to explore the world/see myself from different perspectives and LDs naturally provide by far the most compelling and realistic way to do so. :smile:

:grinning: my too

Hahaha So did you do all that?

Making something appear that you’ve created through visualization before the dream, thus storing it into your subconscious.