My WILD method

Hello all.
I came up with a method in an attempt to WILD and I thought I’d share it with you. Although I don’t know if anyone else does this, I like to be proud that I thought of it in my own time and that it worked for me.

Ok, I cheated a little. I got the idea from reading dreamystivi’s method here, and the vibrating method here.
Since I’ve been attempting WILD for awhile now, typical methods were growing old and I wanted to try something new, and I could relate to dreamystivi in that I hadn’t ever experienced sleep paralysis.
Except I couldn’t use the alarms mentioned in his method because I sleep in the same bed as my partner. Now, I thought, the vibrating method with the auto snooze would be great so I wouldn’t wake my partner, but I need to find a vibrating only alarm (and I couldn’t afford to buy an expensive watch).

The method: I downloaded a free Smart Alarm app for my phone and set it to vibrate only and auto snooze after 5 seconds. This way I would wake up but not have to move to disable the alarm. I set it to go off early morning, around 2 hrs before I usually get out of bed, because if it goes off at 3am for only 5 secs I don’t wake up. I set the snooze to last for 20 or 30 mins because if I don’t move I fall asleep very quickly and not much time would be wasted.

Anyway, so alarm goes off, I wake up and I don’t move a muscle. When the alarm stops, I just lay there and focus completely on my body. Very quickly I start to fall asleep, but instead of getting sleep paralysis I end up with an extreme falling feeling. If I focus the right amount I can last through the falling and hear the dream develop around me. I usually feel that my eyes are closed during this and to enter the dream I ‘open’ my eyes.
When the alarm goes off again (because of the snooze) I usually don’t wake up from the lucid dream unless I choose to, and as it only lasts for 5 secs it doesn’t bother me too much.

That’s about it.
This is basically my starting point for learning to WILD, and to develop my lucid skills. I’ve also had a lot of FAs because of this; I ‘wake up’ in my bed to the alarm and WILD into a dream, when I’m actually still dreaming.
I hope this will prove useful for someone :smile:

Catfish,

What app do you use?

My phone is android so I went to Google Play and downloaded this one:
play.google.com/store/apps/deta … Free&hl=en