ND Challenge 7: Congratulations HeadInTheClouds!

First I had an ND where I took the tram to my fathers apartment, apparently he had moved some tram stops south of where he has todays apartment :help: my mother visits me in that apartment and complains why nobody opened as she said she was shot outside :nuu: :yuck: though I see no visible wounds :dingy:

The phone alarm rang and I had a short fragment when I fell asleep again and this fragment was about that Fix and Siiw dropped me close to my home :dingding:

ND, task 2, if you consider Mew.
Instructor, and Spectral Mew

Also, I thought it noteworthy, that when I loaded this page, and was scrolling, the words “Don’t Blink” caught my eye, and I immediately thought of the Weeping Angels… Then read the posts, and saw that it was not only me.

In my dream journal for 12-23-13, in the dream titled World Domination, I think I completed task 1.

[center]Task 3
Artifacts of the Ancients[/center]

You have now seen distant lands and fantastic creatures. In these places, though, items have been made many years ago, by techniques known only to a select few. No matter the size or shape, they were all carefully crafted and imbued with magic and strength. Although no one could say how they worked, these items were valued by those who could use their power.

This week, your goal is to find some kind of special object that gives an extraodinary power. Good luck!

The scores as of the end of Task 2 will be posted tomorrow.

Does the item have to give us a power or can it just be a powerful magical item that we can use? :happy: I’m just wondering if some otherworldly gun is good enough.

It can be either one, as long as the power comes from the object. So yes, a powerful gun would count for the task, though I think it would be good if it was different from a normal gun in some way other than just being more powerful, as well.

No problem, I have used a futuristic shotgun that shoots bouncing blue plasma shots. I’ll try to find something similar :tongue:

Todays dream was about going to bed and lots of personal stuff I rather not bring up here.

Full Church - one ND

Something about playing strategy game with boats in an ND

Week 3

SPOILER - Click to view

24.12 Didn’t sleep well :sad: (3 fragments)
25.12 No tasks completed yet (3 NDs)
26.12 Pretty good recall (2 NDs + 2 fragments)
27.12 Pretty vivid dreams and a sign of increased awareness (2 NDs + fragment)
28.12 Click (4 NDs + 3 fragments)
29.12 Task 3 and 2 done. I was Anhur and threw lightning spears. (ND+ LD + fragment)
30.12 No tasks done ( 3 NDs)

This serves as the main post for all of my week 3 posts. I’ve also decided on a new personal goal as I completed my old one a long time ago. If its not to late to change it, then I want it to be the following: To become a superhero in a dream, believing in the dream that I am actually that superhero.

[spoiler]12-24-13
12-26-13
12-27-13
12-28-13
12-29-13
[/spoiler]

HeadInTheClouds, your new personal goal has been noted.

Everyone, the scores from Task 2 will be posted soon!

Scores as of the end of Task 2:

1. Letaali 300 + 10 ND + 12 Fragment + 2 Task + 2 Late Task + Quality of Recall = 605
  2. HeadInTheClouds 275 + 10 ND + 1 LD + 4 Fragment + 1 Task + 1 Late Task + Quality of Recall = 495
  3. Fate 207 + 7 ND + 3 Chain + 1 Task = 342
  4. moogle 110 + 4 ND + 2 Fragment + 1 Task + Quality of Recall = 215
  5. Lumessence 80 + 2 ND + 1 Task = 150
  6. geekboy 105 = 105
  7. Ghosteh 65 + 3 ND + 1 Fragment = 100
  8. Siiw 30 + 2 ND = 50
  9. Sandra
  10. CaptainBee

This week’s bonus points for quality of recall go to HeadInTheClouds, who gets 15 points, moogle, who gets 15 points, and Letaali, who gets 5 points.

Have a good Christmas, everyone! :xmas:

Dreamers Unite
Count this as one dream. Anything bulletted is ignored, as they aren’t the primary.
All I’m really going to claim points for is 1 ND, and whatever else you’re self-convinced I should get points for. I’ll still clarify if there’s any questions, but I’m not truly concerned about it.

Dreams for 24 December. link

3 NDs … the last dream was quite fun but not enough to achieve my dream goal.

One short ND Safety Question <-- it’s quite short so could be considered a fragment.

I have recalled several dreams, usually at least one every night. but there is simply no time, space or privacy to type anything up. I’ll hopefully be able to post some within the next few days.

I had a dream where I found enchanted arrows from the founder of a tribe!

[community.ld4all.com/t/siiws-19th-book-of-dreams/39350/6)

Last nights dream was about riding a night train and a weird norwegian town