ND Challenge 7: Congratulations HeadInTheClouds!

Yes, it counts. :smile:

Tell me which tasks you think you accomplished, and I can tell you whether they count or not. :happy:

Okay, understood. Congratulations on completing your goal, and you may select a new personal goal, if you wish.

One ND - School Library

One ND, about elevators, basements, water and needing to find a toilet :toilet:

@Yev
In the Transformers dream, I think I accomplished meeting a mythical creature, as transformers aren’t real and are supposed to be aliens. Also, I thought it may work for the third task, as I grabbed part of the transformer and ripped it off him, but it is kind of a stretch, so I didn’t know if that would count.

HeadInTheClouds, yes, that will count for those tasks.

The task will be posted very soon!

[center]Task 5
Flight to the Future[/center]

Now, it’s time to do something a little different. You might have wondered what things will be like in future times. Will everything still be the same? Will the world be so different that it will be unrecognizable? Will we have advanced new technologies, or will that knowledge have been lost to us?

Your goal is to travel through time to the future and see what it’s like. This is the last task of the challenge, so you have one week to complete it. After that, the winner will be announced! Have fun!

The scores as of the end of Task 4 will be posted tomorrow.

Had an ND last night about driving a car in the norwegian inland :razz:

Week 5

SPOILER - Click to view

7.1 Task 1 and 2 done. I had magical powers but didn’t get to use them. (1 ND + 1 fragment)
8.1 1 fragment :sad:
9.1 A long dream (1 ND+1 LD+fragment)
10.1 Task 2, saw a dying nightmare. (1 ND + 2 fragments)
12.1 Task 2 (red dragon) and Task 1 (LoL map, Summoner’s Rift) (2 NDs)

My week 5 post of dreams is in the spoiler tag below. I think I completed multiple tasks last night, 1-07-14. In the Waffle Girl dream, I saw a strange creature (task 2), and also the serum used to inject her and turn her into a waffle person (task 3). In fragment 2, I think I completed task 3 by using the T.A.R.D.I.S. In fragment 3, I was in some kind of videogame, so I think that might qualify for task 1. I want my new personal goal to be to meditate for at least a minute.

Week 5

[spoiler]1-07-14
1-09-14
1-10-14
1-11-14
1-12-14
1-13-14
[/spoiler]

Scores as of the end of Task 4:

1. Letaali 915 + 9 ND + 10 Fragment + 5 Late Task + Quality of Recall = 1185
  2. HeadInTheClouds 710 + 10 ND + 3 LD + 5 Fragment + 1 RC + 1 Lucid Task + 3 Late Task + 2 Lucid Late Task + 1 Personal Goal + Quality of Recall = 1027
  3. moogle 335 + 10 ND + 1 Fragment + Quality of Recall = 460
  4. Fate 342 = 342
  5. Siiw 180 + 6 ND + 1 Fragment = 245
  6. Lumessence 200 = 200
  7. Ghosteh 140 + 2 ND + 1 LD = 175
  8. geekboy 105 = 105
  9. Sandra
  10. CaptainBee

This week, the quality of recall points go to moogle, who gets 20 points, and Letaali and HeadInTheClouds, who each get 5 points.

2 NDs, nothing task related.

Tuesday

4 NDs - What is your Weakness?, Mis-Click, The New Business and The Doctor Appointment.

3 NDs. They are all in my DJ, but they aren’t good.

One ND, not about the future, but instead about the past :lol: plus after that an LD (Dreams found here)

Money Matters (fragment) is the dream fragment for Wednesday.

For dreams from 1-09-14:
I believe I completed multiple tasks. In Transformers Take Over the World Again, I saw some aliens, but it was from a third person perspective. There were also little micro-robots that could take control of people, so I don’t know if that counts for one of the tasks or not. As far as Melting Man goes, I met a ghost and a witch/genie. I also saw the witch use magic to get rid of the ghost.

For my Fish Tank dream, even though I made it to the future, it was practically for only about a second and even though I awoke in a FA, it just wasn’t solid enough to count for the task in my opinion, as in the FA I had even thought that I had just imagined the scene in my mind. As a side note though, living in fish tanks would be an interesting view of the future :tongue: .

I’ve just noticed that I made a small mistake in the scoring in the previous tasks. At the end of task 4, Letaali should have had 1200 points, and HeadInTheClouds should have had 1037 points. My apologies for the error. :sad:

If you notice any other mistakes in the scoring, please bring them to my attention.

sljlhlshjd

One ND about witnessing Jesus walking up some stairs with a cross on his back and then the cross was rising up in the air

Link to post for 10 January

3 NDs
The Fall
Stairway
Welsh Christmas

One ND about a party, then taking my bike from it and leaving it to check a map and when turning back and cycling forward I crossed the canadian border, :dingy: got stopped by a border guard, showed him my ID, talked myself off and got clear to move on, then after passing some industries I saw a swedish road sign before entering a tunnel, after the tunnel I came to a street in Oslo, and from there I tried to cycle to my hometown :dingy: