ND Challenge 7: Congratulations HeadInTheClouds!

In my dreams from last night, 1-11-14, I think I accomplished a few tasks. I met Capt. Jack from Torchwood, but I don’t remember whether fictional characters count. There was a dream with toothpaste that caused people to transform. Also, I was buying tacos that were supposed to turn into people, but as they didn’t actually do that in the dream, I don’t know if it counts for anything.

Over-time - one ND

4 NDs since the last record. Still nothing task related.

In my dreams from 1-12-14, I believe I accomplished a couple tasks. In The Bland Future, towards the end of the dream I found myself all of a sudden, from a third person perspective, in the future. I didn’t use any kind of magical time travel device, the dream just all of a sudden went to the future. I almost became lucid, as I was thinking about what the dream meant and somewhat guiding it along with my thoughts, if that makes sense (However, I was not actually lucid). I don’t know if that counts for this week’s task. In Odd Creatures, I was holding a bird that was actually a grape with eyes and a beak.

HeadInTheClouds, if you just suddenly appeared in the future, it doesn’t count for the current task. The important part is the actual time travel, more so than the “destination”.

jfsflslfls

I have the ‘sense’ that I had a really long dream last night… but haven’t been able to remember it. If I get a flashback later, I will edit this post.

Alright, I guess it doesn’t count then :sad: . From last night, 1-13-14, I believe I met the Doctor, but I may have just been observing him from a third-person perspective. As the Doctor is an alien, I thought it might meet fulfill a task.

The ND Challenge 7 has now ended.

I hope you all enjoyed the tasks, and had fun participating in this ND Challenge. The final scores will be posted, and the winner announced, 2 days from today! Until then, you have a chance to post any dreams that you had before this time that you still haven’t posted yet.

Thank you everbody for this challenge, it gave me motivation to recall my dreams and I got lucid twice also :cool_laugh: I am looking forward to participate again if I have time to record my dreams :smile:

Couldn’t have said it better myself. I got lucid twice too! :happy: Thanks for the challenge!

Ok, this will be my last contribution, 2 ND’s

Scores as of the end of Task 5:

1. HeadInTheClouds 1037 + 15 ND + 3 LD + 12 Fragment + 10 Late Task = 1542
  2. Letaali 1200 + 5 ND + 1 LD + 5 Fragment + 5 Late Task = 1415
  3. moogle 460 + 8 ND + 1 Fragment = 545
  4. Fate 342 = 342
  5. Siiw 245 + 9 ND = 335
  6. Ghosteh 175 + 5 ND + 1 LD = 240
  7. Lumessence 200 = 200
  8. geekboy 105 = 105
  9. Sandra
  10. CaptainBee

No one received bonus points this week.

[center]Congratualtions to the winner
of ND Challenge 7,
HeadInTheClouds![/center]

And thank you to all of the contestants for participating!

Well done HeadInTheClouds :happy:

Congratulations HeadInTheClouds and thank you Yev :cool: This was fun.

Congrats to the winner. Sorry I bailed out of the contest, I got too many detailed dreams to write down and eventually lost motivation :silent:

Congratulations headsinthecloud :smile:

Thanks everyone, and a special thanks to Yev, as I found your tasks intriguing and fun. Letaali gave me a run for my money; I honestly thought that he had won. I think this was the first time that competition really motivated me to have better dream recall, and I really tried hard in the last week and was rewarded with a few LDs.

I don’t know if the NDC works like the LC, with the winner of it getting to host the next one, but if that is the case then I must decline as I will be too busy in the near future. If its like the LC, then I pass down the opportunity to host to Letaali. :smile:

That’s right, HeadInTheClouds. The winner gets to host the next challenge or pass it on to the runner up.

So, since HeadInTheClouds has decided not to host, Letaali, you have the privilege of hosting the next challenge, if you wish! :smile:

Sure, I can host the NDC 8. I’ll post the sign up next week.