something very weird happened when I went lucid ...

I was in my dream and to spare you some odd details, I just said this isn’t possible I might be dreaming! So I looked at my left hand and counted, 5. And it looked like a hand. So I looked away and did it again…5…again…5. I switch to my right hand and I count 7. Thank goodness! My hand was also vibrating. So this dream character was evil and I wanted to get rid of it. And I couldn’t… I tried and I not only felt weak in comparison to it. I couldn’t over power it. I had to eventually lose lucidity and .move onto another dream because it was going to take me over. Either I have a very bad part of me that doesn’t want to leave and that’s what the dream was about… or there’s some ashhole entity screwing with me. Or i had very low lucidity . Which doesn’t make sense because i can control dreams without being totally lucid. It made no sense …

any thoughts?

A few. :content:

So firstly I’ve already shared a link about this guy talking about dreams and nightmares and this “bad” parts of ourselfs that we might confront in a dream. Search about in on youtube it was on TedX.

Another thing I wanted to say is this one cool example of how I got rid off DC that is in my way. In this dream I was lucid. Pretty stable dream and strong lucidity and the DC was my best friend in WL so I know that this situation is not like yours but still I think if you wanna get rid rid off either a friend or a foe it’s gonna be hard.

So in this dream I just grab my friend by his hand and threw him in front of me and I imagined him to be gone and he was.

This situation is again different from mine I guess by the fact that my friend wasn’t hostile and it didn’t wanna hurt me and I wasn’t getting any bad vibes from him like you did from your DC. My friend was just boring and really in my way toward this super hot woman so I threw him away… :content: When I think about it it’s something I would never do in WL life but I did it in a dream because it was a dream and I did tell this story to this friend from the dream and was like: “really, you did that. Aw man I can’t believe you!” It was really funny.

Well this guy is really great that talks about dreams on tedx so check him out!

Good luck! :content:

Thanks for the reply.

However I did try to get rid of them. The thing is I can get rid of characters or even fly off to get away from something even when I’m not lucid, and then all of a sudden I cant get rid of t his single character no matter what I did. that was the freaky part.

but ill check it out thanks

I have a story that might be related, but it does not have anything to do with LD. Way , way back when I was in high school, I had this string of nightmares three nights in a row. Each was completely different; however, in each there was basically a guy trying to molest me. I’m a guy and was pretty homophobic back then, so this really freaked me out. I began to wonder if there was some entity attacking me in my dreams. That day at school, my fear turned to anger. On the bus ride home, I decided that I was ‘going in after him’. As soon as I got home, I jumped in bed and went to sleep with the intent to find, confront, and destroy this guy. Well, I didn’t dream that night and I never met him again. But there was a great relief / sense of satisfaction when I woke up that morning. I told myself that I had scared him away.