LC #41 - Congratulations Thorn!

I took and replaced something in a ND this morning. I also kind of gave something to someone but since they never actually received it I’m not sure it counts. :tongue:

EDIT:
Also I rode a roller coaster and a giant flying lobster in another dream in that post. It says I was playing a game, but like most dreams in which I play games, I was fully immersed in the video game and I was actually riding them from my perspective.

I questioned if I was dream in the last dream of this post, but my reality check was a terrible liar.

A massive NLD with some extra ride points at the end. Lucids on the way! I feel them! :happy:

Important Lenses ~ Non-Lucid Dream ~ Task 1 Part II

Stats so Far:

[spoiler]Short LDs: 4
Medium LDs: 0
Long LDs: 1
Chains: 1

Task 1: Drove my dad’s old car. | Rode a cruise ship. | Rode double on a motorcycle.
Task 2: ~ none ~
Task 3: Gave a DC a wrapped “box chocolate”. LUCID EARLY

Personal Goal: Flew with my wings!
[/spoiler]

I had a medium and a short LD last night.

In the medium LD, I took a gun away from someone, then gave it back to them. I don’t know if that counts or not. I also took the person’s wallet, took all the cash from it and pocketed it, then tossed the wallet back to them but it landed on the ground instead. There was a beanie hat on the ground, so I went over and wrapped the wallet in the beanie hat, and the next thing I know I see Shaquile O’Neil coming at me about to hit me in the face with a basketball. I try to give him the wallet, which is wrapped in the beanie, but he hits me straight in the face and I almost have a FA. However, I hold on to the dream and I see him coming at me again and this time I throw the wallet wrapped in the beanie at him. I think he actually got the wallet, but I’m not sure. The next thing I know I am no longer lucid and am in some weird Space Jam movie.

Medium lucid dream last night. I was at some kind of outside festival and was walking by when I noticed a marching band playing a show I did a few years ago. I listened for a while and then got on this conveyor belt that lead into a building (riding). It looked like a run-down version of my high school. My current college advisor appeared and told me she couldn’t meet with me today (I had a RL appointment) and asked me to reschedule. Then I woke up.

I know I had a long LD before that, but when I fell back asleep I completely forgot what exactly I did. All I remember now is talking to some family members. Frustrating because I’m pretty sure I did the task.

Lots of points! :happy: :happy: :happy: And don’t mind the REDACTED… I’d like to do my bookkeeping properly… :whistle:

Flying Motorcyle ~ Short Lucid Dream ~ Task 1 Part II x 3 LUCID, 1 Chain
REDACTED ~ Task 3 Part III

Stats so Far:

[spoiler]Short LDs: 5
Chains: 2

Task 1: Drove my dad’s old car. | Rode a cruise ship. | Rode double on a motorcycle. | Rode a Bus/Plane and a Flying Motorcycle, LUCID
Task 3: Gave a DC a wrapped “box chocolate”. LUCID EARLY | REDACTED

[/spoiler]

I had a medium-length LD this morning, posted here, that did not accomplish any tasks unless taking a hot dog from a fast food cashier counts as taking something from a DC. Judging from our conversations, it sounds like the “taking” has to be forceful or immoral to count, so I assume it does not.

Had an ND here where I shapeshifted into an Orc (shapeshifting personal LC goal). It was just short of being a full blown LD.

[color=#F781F3]#Loah
Well I had a short lucid dream where I did find a mountain that looked like a volcano, but i couldn’t make it erupt…

I went inside my house, and flew upward through the ceiling into a nursery but there wasn’t a baby. I took a pillow from the crib. but I read the task just now and it says either candy from a baby or something where the DC is present, so no points for either 1 or 3 :sad:

also in a NLD I rode a giant cat/wolf thing to a school, where me and like 30 other people fought against a… something. some kind of monster.[/color]

In the second of these three fragments, I find a Lapras (Task 2) and ride it (Task 1).

I rode a jetski in this NLD.

Giants ~ Non-Lucid Dream ~ Task 1 Part II

Stats so Far:

Task 1: Drove my dad’s old car. | Rode a cruise ship. | Rode double on a motorcycle. | Rode a Bus/Plane and a Flying Motorcycle, LUCID | Rode a Jet ski.

[/spoiler]

I’ve caught up with my DJ and am not feeling ill anymore.

And that is great.

I wonder by how much I’ve fallen behind in terms of points. :I Oh wells.

Also, who the fuck is Robin Hood? ._. checks Google

Oh okay, this guy.

[color=#F781F3]#Loah[/color]

[color=#F781F3]yep him. gonna require some shapeshifting ability! :tongue: [/color]

Oleg, I like how your first instinct is to go with the Disney version of the story. :tongue:

I had an ND, posted here, in which I rode a snowboard in a race (Task 1 new type of ride + race).

Here’s an NLD with some ride points.

A Bull, Videogames, and More Batman ~ Non-Lucid Dream ~ Task 1 Part II

Stats so Far:

Task 1: Drove my dad’s old car. | Rode a cruise ship. | Rode double on a motorcycle. | Rode a Bus/Plane and a Flying Motorcycle, LUCID | Rode a Jet ski. | Rode a flying boat.
Task 4: ~ none ~

[/spoiler]

somewhere i noticed
the name of this task
and my sc did the rest.
i had full sleep tonight, at last
sleep with no recall
and…
for one more
cycle
to get ld for lc
i went…

got a fun nd
where i:
robbed a bank,
robbed the bank robbers,
told robbers to rob some more.
became a neighbour next door
who got it all on tape,
and who also got the money.
and I invited the bank robbers to come fairly share the money.
the dream was that funny

but i see it seems
the task is not how my sc have seen
my luck not that lucky in this lc have been

now i hope i found some different type of motivation
something i can use
to induce
ld’s and to get
better recall and better dream generation

Just some reminders that addresses some of the posts here.

• Remember to include the LD length
  • Please be clear whether or not you feel you’ve completed your personal task and post a new personal task once you’ve finished it.
  • Each type of ride only counts once, the type of ride being the actual thing you ride, not how you ride it.
  • Riding is the only repeatable task so far, not giving or taking

@Scipio: Congrats on completing your personal goal. What will your next personal goal be? I was about to only give you points for riding a motorcycle once since it was still a motorcycle both times regardless of flying or not, but then realized in my post that “different ride” could be interpreted as riding something differently.
That’s not really what I meant, but I suppose I should have been clearer. :tongue: I’ll make an exception this once.
Also… do you wanna claim ride points for that PM’d dream too? :razz:

@Thorn: The giving task is something physical in the sense that it could be some kind of contact or a physical object, otherwise too many expressions would apply.

@Mew: I also gave you points for riding a bus, which you missed. :razz:

@Oleg: Pokemon battles are usually between two Pokemon, not the ground. :razz: In your DJ you said “LD that was much longer”, so long LD? (I put points for long LD in the scores)

@demented: Like stated on irc, you need to battle with Pokemon or have a specific incubation. The intention was definitely there though and it was a good effort. :smile: Also, when you had the robbers share the money, did they share with anyone aside from yourself?

1. Mew151: 190
  2. Thorn: 620
  3. ZRVera: 90
  4. ian1: 0
  5. Scipio Xaos: 520
  6. HeadInTheClouds: 595
  7. James_UK2008: 455
  8. muccy: 0
  9. Rhewin: 920
  10. BrandonBoss: 570
  11. Yev: 60
  12. mr_Block: 0
  13. demented: 260
  14. Oleg: 200
  15. Loah: 230

If you feel there’s an error somewhere, let me know.
Rhewin and Thorn sure are raking in those ride points. :razz:

Task will go up in just a bit. Sorry for the delay.

Task 5: Joining

If you can’t beat 'em (in a race or ride them or give them a beating or… iunno), join them!

1. Join a contest/competition that is not a race and involves more than 2 people. +30 pts

2. Join in holy (or unholy :devil:) matrimony. Get married! Civil unions are fine too. :razz: +30 pts

3. Join with a DC. Either combine with them (take on some of their characteristics) or become them (take their form entirely) by some kind of physical contact, not merely shifting perspectives. +50 pts (repeatable +20 pts for each additional DC you join) | This will not count for task 4 taking points (taking a DC’s form).

Bonus task: Actually READ the terms & conditions! (this week only)
You must read it all. Post what you remember from it here, even if it’s gibberish. I don’t expect you to memorise it all, but post whatever you remember. +50 pts

Group incubation

Fairly straightforward. Just do one of the tasks with one of the members in your group. +15 for attempt, +30 for completion.

Another different ride as well as taking a large stack of cash.

DEILD Attempt 2: ATV Contest ~ Non-Lucid Dream ~ Task 1 Part II, Task 4 Part 1 EARLY

Stats so Far:

Task 1: Drove my dad’s old car. | Rode a cruise ship. | Rode double on a motorcycle. | Rode a Bus/Plane and a Flying Motorcycle, LUCID | Rode a Jet ski. | Rode a flying boat. | Rode an ATV.
Task 4: Took a sack of money. EARLY

[/spoiler]

I heard someone doesn’t like a certain text color? Is this one better? :tongue:

i see where u were going, wyv,
to GIVE with money sharing deed
but it was more of a discussion
an argue… without resolution :sad: