LC #41 - Congratulations Thorn!

In the second of these three fragments, I find a Lapras (Task 2) and ride it (Task 1).

I rode a jetski in this NLD.

Giants ~ Non-Lucid Dream ~ Task 1 Part II

Stats so Far:

[spoiler]Short LDs: 5
Medium LDs: 0
Long LDs: 1
Chains: 2

Task 1: Drove my dad’s old car. | Rode a cruise ship. | Rode double on a motorcycle. | Rode a Bus/Plane and a Flying Motorcycle, LUCID | Rode a Jet ski.
Task 2: ~ none ~
Task 3: Gave a DC a wrapped “box chocolate”. LUCID EARLY | REDACTED

Personal Goal: Flew with my wings!
[/spoiler]

I’ve caught up with my DJ and am not feeling ill anymore.

And that is great.

I wonder by how much I’ve fallen behind in terms of points. :I Oh wells.

Also, who the fuck is Robin Hood? ._. checks Google

Oh okay, this guy.

[color=#F781F3]#Loah[/color]

[color=#F781F3]yep him. gonna require some shapeshifting ability! :tongue: [/color]

Oleg, I like how your first instinct is to go with the Disney version of the story. :tongue:

I had an ND, posted here, in which I rode a snowboard in a race (Task 1 new type of ride + race).

Here’s an NLD with some ride points.

A Bull, Videogames, and More Batman ~ Non-Lucid Dream ~ Task 1 Part II

Stats so Far:

Task 1: Drove my dad’s old car. | Rode a cruise ship. | Rode double on a motorcycle. | Rode a Bus/Plane and a Flying Motorcycle, LUCID | Rode a Jet ski. | Rode a flying boat.
Task 4: ~ none ~

[/spoiler]

somewhere i noticed
the name of this task
and my sc did the rest.
i had full sleep tonight, at last
sleep with no recall
and…
for one more
cycle
to get ld for lc
i went…

got a fun nd
where i:
robbed a bank,
robbed the bank robbers,
told robbers to rob some more.
became a neighbour next door
who got it all on tape,
and who also got the money.
and I invited the bank robbers to come fairly share the money.
the dream was that funny

but i see it seems
the task is not how my sc have seen
my luck not that lucky in this lc have been

now i hope i found some different type of motivation
something i can use
to induce
ld’s and to get
better recall and better dream generation

Just some reminders that addresses some of the posts here.

• Remember to include the LD length
  • Please be clear whether or not you feel you’ve completed your personal task and post a new personal task once you’ve finished it.
  • Each type of ride only counts once, the type of ride being the actual thing you ride, not how you ride it.
  • Riding is the only repeatable task so far, not giving or taking

@Scipio: Congrats on completing your personal goal. What will your next personal goal be? I was about to only give you points for riding a motorcycle once since it was still a motorcycle both times regardless of flying or not, but then realized in my post that “different ride” could be interpreted as riding something differently.
That’s not really what I meant, but I suppose I should have been clearer. :tongue: I’ll make an exception this once.
Also… do you wanna claim ride points for that PM’d dream too? :razz:

@Thorn: The giving task is something physical in the sense that it could be some kind of contact or a physical object, otherwise too many expressions would apply.

@Mew: I also gave you points for riding a bus, which you missed. :razz:

@Oleg: Pokemon battles are usually between two Pokemon, not the ground. :razz: In your DJ you said “LD that was much longer”, so long LD? (I put points for long LD in the scores)

@demented: Like stated on irc, you need to battle with Pokemon or have a specific incubation. The intention was definitely there though and it was a good effort. :smile: Also, when you had the robbers share the money, did they share with anyone aside from yourself?

1. Mew151: 190
  2. Thorn: 620
  3. ZRVera: 90
  4. ian1: 0
  5. Scipio Xaos: 520
  6. HeadInTheClouds: 595
  7. James_UK2008: 455
  8. muccy: 0
  9. Rhewin: 920
  10. BrandonBoss: 570
  11. Yev: 60
  12. mr_Block: 0
  13. demented: 260
  14. Oleg: 200
  15. Loah: 230

If you feel there’s an error somewhere, let me know.
Rhewin and Thorn sure are raking in those ride points. :razz:

Task will go up in just a bit. Sorry for the delay.

Task 5: Joining

If you can’t beat 'em (in a race or ride them or give them a beating or… iunno), join them!

1. Join a contest/competition that is not a race and involves more than 2 people. +30 pts

2. Join in holy (or unholy :devil:) matrimony. Get married! Civil unions are fine too. :razz: +30 pts

3. Join with a DC. Either combine with them (take on some of their characteristics) or become them (take their form entirely) by some kind of physical contact, not merely shifting perspectives. +50 pts (repeatable +20 pts for each additional DC you join) | This will not count for task 4 taking points (taking a DC’s form).

Bonus task: Actually READ the terms & conditions! (this week only)
You must read it all. Post what you remember from it here, even if it’s gibberish. I don’t expect you to memorise it all, but post whatever you remember. +50 pts

Group incubation

Fairly straightforward. Just do one of the tasks with one of the members in your group. +15 for attempt, +30 for completion.

Another different ride as well as taking a large stack of cash.

DEILD Attempt 2: ATV Contest ~ Non-Lucid Dream ~ Task 1 Part II, Task 4 Part 1 EARLY

Stats so Far:

Task 1: Drove my dad’s old car. | Rode a cruise ship. | Rode double on a motorcycle. | Rode a Bus/Plane and a Flying Motorcycle, LUCID | Rode a Jet ski. | Rode a flying boat. | Rode an ATV.
Task 4: Took a sack of money. EARLY

[/spoiler]

I heard someone doesn’t like a certain text color? Is this one better? :tongue:

i see where u were going, wyv,
to GIVE with money sharing deed
but it was more of a discussion
an argue… without resolution :sad:

[color=#01A9DB]#Lumessence

Well that was fast…
Unfortunately it was all an ND, but me and someone else ended up “adopting” (actually there was a reason we had to consider someone our child, and had to get married in the process. I don’t quite remember the reason why, but it wasn’t out of choice.)

Another ride. I was inside a game, and had to ride a giant blue frog across a type of platformer game within a certain amount of time. I had become a smaller golden version of it to ride on it’s back. (i know, doesn’t count for competition points, and i’m not sure how much that qualifies for p.3)

WIth some discussion with Wyvern, I’m rejoining the LC :smile: [/color]

[color=#F781F3]#Loah[/color]

Thanks Scipio, you’re useless :tongue:

I had a medium-length LD, posted here, in which I give something to ian1 for Task 3 points. As far as I know, I did not earn the “give” points already because I did not use physical things; if I had earned them, then this is at least good for the lucid points. I also rode a raft in the ND portion of the dream before becoming lucid, netting points for a new ride and for comboing the “give” task.

EDIT: I was told I already earned the basic give and early/combo points, but the lucid points are new.

I’m not sure if I already claimed points, but I was driving a car last night and being chased by some mysterious bad guys in a ND. It was a crazy dream and I ended up crashing my car into a whole bunch of other cars on purpose.

Also, I had a short LD, lost lucidity, then regained it later in the dream and this part was a medium LD. Together, they were a long LD. Thus, to sum up, a short LD chained to a medium LD that totaled a long LD.

I joined a strange competition in the second dream posted here. While I don’t mention specific people in my DJ entry, I assure you that more than two people were involved as the task part requires.

I’ve edited the 3rd subtask so that it does not also count for task 4 taking points. Just felt I needed to clarify that.

:lol: Perhaps it’s your subconscious administering karmic punishment for wanting to vote me out of WG so long ago? :tongue:

One medium LD with nothing task related.

Recall felt like failing.

And that’s not good.