How did I achieve Lucidity?

I’m a beginner and I have had about 11 LD’s in the space of less than 2 months and 1 Sleep paralysis. On a couple of them, I’m not sure whether this is due to them being quite long, I haven’t been able to recall how I became lucid in these dreams but I know that they aren’t false due to the clarity and trying things out (every time I’m in a LD I try to fly but cant seem to nail it). In these same LD’s I find that I don’t need to anchor myself to them with any RC or Commands. Also a reason for not being able to recall them is that a normal dream proceeds afterwards without me waking up in between. Has anyone had this before?

I found with/when trying to fly, it takes a lot of practice… You know the feeling you get when your on a roller coaster, or amusement park ride (like the pirate ship), where you lose you stomach ‘feeling’ or that weightlessness feeling. I found that its that feeling there that you need to focus on,an let it overwhelm you… then concentrate, and imagine flying. I know this is harder than it sounds. Keep practicing, by just trying to levitate, only a few inches off he ground, and again, I found it’s all about that weightlessness feeling, for me. When I let that feeling overwhelm me, completely, I could fly. Then once you do have the ability to hover, trying to control it, and fly like superman, also takes a lot of practice. I have been practicing flying for the past two years and I have Mastered it. Today, I flew to outer space in a Lucid Dream, and also had two helicopters chase me, and I out flew them, they couldn’t catch up to me!

Remembering your dreams also takes practice… Keep at it, and keep having LD’s the more you have he better your ability to control is.

I , today, posted my first LD experience I had when I took a 30 minute nap:

Goto this section of the forums to read it, if you like:

The BIG “My First LD” collection- Part V (on page 13)

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … ays=0&post order=asc&highlight=

I do hope what i explained is of some help to you.

Godata

[color=#F781F3]Becoming lucid doesn’t require any effort like techniques or practices on your part. It can just happen. i know that’s the way it is for me. I just randomly click into realization. it’s like just suddenly waking up. but i don’t do anything to make them happen. i don’t do any RC’s, or have any active dream signs. they just happen.

i wouldn’t say it’s odd that you don’t remember how you became lucid. [/color]

Yeah you can get LDs randomly, especially if you’re thinking about LDs during the day. Very rarely happens to me though. I think this ‘method’ is called DILD? It’s preferable to do WILD though, you start out lucid and I think you get more time in your LD.

As for flying, try jumping out of a window or tall building and see what happens.