ND Challenge 8: Congratulations Bom!

St Helens - The Hub

Large fictional structure but it isn’t from a book, movie or game etc, so I would guess that it wouldn’t count.

Sunday.
2 NDs - The Pond and Vocal Veg

May 8th’s dream, before the current task began. 2 NDs and 2 fragments.

Week 4, Task 4

[spoiler][MAY 10] 1 ND and 2 fragments.
[MAY 11] 1 ND and 1 fragment.
[MAY 13] 1 ND and 1 fragment.
[MAY 14] 1 ND and 1 fragment. Personal goal completed! I owned my very own Chespin and Vanillite! Odd combination, but I’m not complaining.
[MAY 15] 2 NDs and 2 fragments.
[/spoiler]

Lost Again Naturally <-- one ND

Not much into this challenge due to many things, but I got a nice LD here that has its charm, still it gives me some motivation to write down my dreams by participating here

Right, so I completed my personal goal of owning my very own Pokemon in last night’s dream (had a Chespin and Vanillite, btw).

For my next personal goal I’d like to become a pirate captain! :woot:

Pictures - one ND

[center]Task 5
Space travel[/center]

It’s time for the fifth and final task. I’ve experienced a few very memorable dreams where I’m not on the planet Earth so for that reason the task is to visit space and for example a foreign planet.

To complete the fifth task:

-Leave Earth. For this task you have to fly to space, teleport to a foreign planet etc. The travel method has to be written in the dream.

Good luck :smile:

----------------

Scores as of the end of Week 4:

1. Bom 978 + 18 ND + 7 Fragment + 3 Late Task = 1268
  2. CaptainBee 845 + 7 ND + 8 Fragment + 1 Personal Goal = 980
  3. James_UK2008 621 + 2 ND + 6 Fragment = 671
  4. obfusc8 392 + 13 ND + 3 LD + 2 Fragment + 1 Late Task + 1 Late Task (lucid) + 2 RC + 20 Quality of Recall= 636
  5. Mew151 329 + 2 ND + 2 Fragment = 359
  6. moogle 155 + 5 ND= 205
  7. Hillatoppa 121 + 0 = 121
  8. paual 72 + 0 = 72
  9. Ghosteh 10 + 1 LD = 25
  10. mr_block 0 + 1 ND = 10
  11. Starry

Let me know if something is incorrect.

My total hasn’t gone up since the last part.
/me was forgotten

Sorry :happy: I fixed it.

:spinning:

Brains??? <-- one ND

I edited one of my previous nights dreams, changed it from a fragment to a ND - “Iron Man is Dead”. When I thought about it during the day it was a lot more detailed than when I first woke up.

Quite unexpectedly finished my personal goal last night… Was in a Viking village, watching them make drums. Was completely not what I had imagined or planned for if I got lucid. (I watch a lot of stuff like Boardwalk Empire, Musketeers etc and figured some of those historic times would make fun dream settings - plus I would have expected a dream with Vikings to be more… bloodthirsty! :content: )

Guess I should have been more specific.

Anyways, new goal is to learn martial arts from a master.

Kinda odd vikings indeed. :razz: Nice job with the personal goals so far. Congrats on the lucid dreams and good recall as well. I’ve updated your personal goal.

Makeover - one ND

Alright, so here’s May 16th’s dream since I hadn’t written it down before the scores were tallied.

Week 5, Task 5

[spoiler][MAY 19] 4 NDs!
[MAY 20] 5 NDs. I’m pretty sure I completed the current task last night as I crash landed onto an alien planet.
[MAY 23] Just 1 ND, but it was still pretty cool, being a sidekick and everything.
[/spoiler]

Traveling - one ND

I really NEED that fun dream. :meh:

Hey, I didn’t totally give up!
Two ND’s, one with a spooky ghost at one point.

Positive thoughts! You’ll get one soon :content:

Never give up! I also saw a ghost/ dead person in last night’s dream :happy:

2 more ND’s, with no tasks done (I think).

Waiting… - one ND

edit 22nd

Hidden Places - one ND