LD4all Quest 91: May: Dream Selfie (Self Portrait)

LD4all Quest 91: May: Dream Selfie (Self Portrait)
Idea bu Qu, typed up by Siiw

Each month, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

Dream Selfie (Self Portrait)
When you dream, what does your dream self look like? Why not find out? Have you ever taken a picture of yourself in a dream? No matter if you look like yourself or something completely different, looking at your self portrait can be interesting. You could use a phone, a camera or something completely different, and aim it at yourself or your mirror image.

To complete this Quest and earn your wings:

• Become lucid
  • Take a picture of yourself
  • Look at the picture inside the dream
  • Post your dream on LD4all

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - Qu will give wings if you think you should have them; the wings are a reward for yourself.

Qu will give wings to everyone who asks for them at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

Tips for Completing this Quest

• Before going to sleep, imagine yourself taking a picture in a dream.
  • When you become lucid, convince yourself that you have a camera or phone in your pocket
  • If it is hard to aim at your own face, try photographing your reflection

Good luck, and enjoy your Quest and LD! :siiw:

/me did this last week :cool:

I had almost even forgotten the Quest, but I tried out a camera to see what the distortion would look like. Got a relatively normal picture.

trying this seemed to anger my subconscious mind (weird I know) I immediately had about 3 false awakenings until I thought I was awake, went downstairs and found my mum dead in the kitchen :confused:?? This was really scary and I have no idea why it happened but guess my brain didn’t know what to do or how to produce a picture of myself so did that instead. Then again when I was taking the picture I was anxious something bad would happen so maybe it’s my fault for being scared :confused:?

This was my post for the LC, I believe I have completed the monthly quest, and would like some wings.

SPOILER - Click to view

I was in my dream, laying in bed trying to WILD. I managed to separate myself from my body. I felt transparent, more like a ghost. I walked out of my room, picked up the tv to test my lucidity, it was very light. I walk up to the kitchen table, picked up my cell phone, and took a selfie. When I looked at the picture, it was of my cousin, except his facial features were exaggerated. I looked at the phone I was holding, and it was no longer mine. Not happy with the picture I took, I picked up my phone again from the table. I started to dance around to try and keep my lucidity. While navigating through menus on my phone I woke up.

OK, that’s it, the Quest is over!

[center]Congratulations
[color=red]drd[/color][/center]