LD4all Quest 92: June: Pyramids

LD4all Quest 92: June: Pyramids!
Author: Rhewin; Suggested by: Scipio Xaos

Each month, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

Pyramids!
I don’t know about you guys, but summer has definitely arrived where I live. It is hot outside. And you know what that reminds me of? The desert. You what the desert reminds me of? Pyramids.

What’s inside of them? Treasure? A bunch of sand? Let’s find out! This month I want you to find a pyramid and explore around. Make sure you post what you find here. Oh, and watch out for traps!

But why stop in the desert? Lots of cultures have made pyramids. Some might even only exist in your dreams. If you’re feeling creative, try to find a non-Egyptian pyramid.

To complete this Quest and earn your wings:

• Become lucid
  • Find a pyramid
  • Enter the pyramid
  • Explore
  • Optional: explore a non-Egyptian pyramid.

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - Qu will give wings if you think you should have them; the wings are a reward for yourself.

Qu will give wings to everyone who asks for them at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

Tips for Completing this Quest

• As you do your lucid dream incubation, picture a pyramid.
  • Imagine where the entrance might be.
  • If you’re having a hard time finding a pyramid, try opening a door or turning a corner and expect it to be there.

Good luck, and happy lucids! :tardis:

Aww, I was thinking about exploring a desert last night, I’d like to participate in this :yay:

Just had a ND two nights ago about a castle in the desert. Funny I find this here now.

Definitely gonna try and make it happen. Good luck, all!

Well I like ancient Egypt and I need to toy and regain some focus, this might just be the challenge to help with that!

Well, I’ll post this here: Pyramids and Pets. I feel like I’ve completed the task, although there was still more to explore and I was focusing more on the Pets part.

Well done! Wings!!!

Just a couple of more days for more people to jump on the train to Egypt… or wherever.

And this Quest is over!

Congratulations En’enra!

Your wings should be ready in the next few days!

I tried to do this one… didn’t make it sadly. :sad: Oh well. :tongue:

Hi everyone,

I tried this quest a first time in June and failed as I was really trying to build a sand pyramid with my barehand. I was really much like reality where I have no idea how to use my hands to build anything :smile:

Yesterday night I fell asleep and had more success. I was sitting on a plastic chair in my garden when it suddenly broke. It made me reallize I was dreaming and I turned to the housewall which turned blue (really much the same color as the background of the Ld4all forum!) I made a new chair reappear and started to fly in Superman style to grab the it and throw it on my mom who was trying to talk to me. She disappeared and I could finally fly to my real challenge: Build a pyramid and get into it.
I dived into the ground and was suddenly standing in a desert. I raised my two hands and a gigantic Pyramid started to grow (yeah yeah like a plant). I used my Superman move again to enter the Pyramid in high speed. Once inside it looked like the first corridor was incredibely long but after a few seconds I could see light at the other side. I got out and could see another pyramid inside. I entered again and went successively through 3 rooms. The first one was like a cave with stalagmites. The second one was a huge room full of statues like Anubis (The Jackal Egyptian god). The third one was like a big museum. I started to awake while discovering this room.

Too bad my success went a month too late :smile:

I have been searching for July, August or September’s quests and am having a horrid time trying to find them. Where are they located?

Unfortunately there hasn’t been one every month.

Quest 93 July
Quest 94 September