Interview!
print ShareShare 

Lucidity Challenge 43: Winner - drd!

Page 7 of 21Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Author  Message 
Koharo
Lone Wolf Brawler
cookie lover
Koharo has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 9/7/15: 106+

PostPosted: Thu 26 Jun, 2014  Reply with quote

Been busy all week and didn't get to update V3.
4/22/14
Chained a Long LD
-Changed a song while lucid

Current LD goal(s): A man in a white room, very long dreads, he resembles me..He knows somethin..
obfusc8
obfuscate! :P
cookie lover
obfusc8 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

Had a false lucid dream this morning. Questioned if I was dreaming and did several RCs that failed and I didn't become lucid, despite flying around and other weirdness... whatsthat

HeadInTheClouds
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
HeadInTheClouds has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: a lot

I had a long LD last night. Unfortunately, I didn't remember most of the tasks until the end.

I don't know if any of this counts. I was in some schoolyard/maze kind of place. There was a full moon out, large and bright, so I tried to transform into a werewolf. All I got out was the howl, but no actual transformation unfortunately. However, this somehow summoned another werewolf, as it showed up out of nowhere and started to chase me. I had to hide behind a door, which it apparently couldn't get through. I tried going back out, but the wolf kept coming back at me.

So, as far as tasks go, I figure I failed the transformation task. I also failed to tame it. I did, however, accidentally summon an animal from a movie. The werewolf didn't look exactly like it, but it was similar to Lupin from Harry Potter. Plus, I found an exotic animal in its natural habitat. The werewolf showed up in a creepy area under a full moon, which seems like its natural habitat to me.

I don't know if a werewolf counts for the animal parts, but it seemed like it did. If I'm wrong on what counts for the tasks, let me know.

Current LD goal(s): Have a LD every night; Have longer and more vivid dreams
drd
a drd
Somniologist
drd has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 134

Had 3 DEILDs last night. The first was chained with a ND, and was short. The last 2 were chained together for a medium length. I looking into a mirror, transformed into a tiger, and I saw my cat. Also, I grew wings, and flew off of the ground a few feet when I had them. I saw my shadow, and I looked like a werewolf too. When I flew, it didn't feel as though I was flying with my wings, because I was having trouble controlling them. Since this is my personal goal, and I am not satisfied, I don't want the points for completing it.

Current LD goal(s): Ride teh Smokeyz
Cornelia Xaos
cookie lover
cookie lover
Cornelia Xaos has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: 314—17/06/2
Location: I'll give you a hint: it's got a blue background with stars, and it's a forum...

Well I didn't manage to get lucid this morning, but I did have my SC come through for me and I NLD'd a task. Always reliable on this front. tounge2

Safari Net Launcher ~ Non-Lucid Dream ~ Task 2 Part II EARLY

Stats so far:
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Current LD goal(s): To Actually LD Regularly Again... Jeez...
Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Rhewin has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 349
Location: In the not too distant future... somewhere in time and space

The Investigation Team has locked in dragons

Unless the investigation team would like to choose a specific type of dragon (drake, wyvern, serpentine, etc.), all dragons are off limits to the other two teams.

Current LD goal(s): Defeat Xander in our lucid duel!
Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Globahead
Siiw has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: last 10.oct

I had a dream where I tamed a frog. I don't consider a frog to be exotic. The problem is: I had the dream before reading the actual task post, so i don't know if it awards any points.

I also had a lucid moment, the first since the start of this LC!

Current LD goal(s): To bring back a song

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com
HeHu
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

Had a ND tonight where I listened to rock music, can't remember excatly what the songs where, might have been something I made up in my mind, I was like controlling a music player in my mind, changed the song several times, didn't get lucid.

Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Chat Mods
Scribes

Task 1 Final Results

Here's the breakdown on how Task 1 played out. I've included team participation rates, top participators for each team, and the "winners" of Task 1.

Team Participation
Creation: 29.5% participation rate (3.25 tasks per member)
Tranformation: 23.9% participation rate (2.6 tasks per member)
Investigation: 10.2% participation rate (1.1 tasks per member)

All three teams had significant participation. The creation team won mainly because everyone contributed. Yes, Wyvern made a big contribution at the end, but without the others, they would not have gotten advantage.

The investigation team, on the other hand, had several members that did not participate, but they still count for overall team members. This essentially created a situation with 0's being added in for the average.

This is why it's important to encourage and help your teammates. You can't do it without them.

Top individual contributors
Wyvern: Wyvern, of course, is a natural lucid dreamer. Even still, he had to make sure to incubate the tasks. Generally speaking, on the nights he scores points, it's because he put in the effort to think of the tasks. Natural lucid dreamer or not, incubation is one of the most important parts for anyone in the LC.
Scipio Xaos: Scipio might have the most LD points right now, but don't let that fool you. His task points are what have kept him at the front of the pack since the start of the LC. Like Wyvern, a high number of LDs alone won't help.
En'enra:En'enra did the one thing I was hoping people would: she had a lot of fun in her LD. Going from being chased in an ND to making friends and going to a concert in an LD is a great experience. While she may not have the most tasks completed, she wasn't point farming. She's sticking to the spirit of the LC.

Task 1 Top 3
Scipio Xaos
Wyvern
Thorn

Announcement

Now that you have an understanding of how team advantage and the Team Tasks work, I have one last announcement.

Didn't finish something in a previous Task? Why yes, all of you have so far tounge2. Even though there may be new tasks every week, it will be very beneficial for you and your team to go back and finish what you started.

At the end of Task 5, I will calculate the team with the higher overall participation rate. That's right, the highest participation for all tasks together.

As tradition, I always have a short bonus task at the end of the LC. The team with the highest participation will have significant influence over the bonus. Even if your team is down in participation now, if you get it up by the end, you'll have a serious reward.

That's all I can say for now. Happy lucids Rhewin!

Scores are updated

Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Chat Mods
Scribes

Investigation team, I left a note in your team discussion.

eMander
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
eMander has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

PostPosted: Fri 27 Jun, 2014  Reply with quote

I had a dream last night in which I was with my pet cats, and I was briefly lucid (but not at the same time).

http://ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=716945#716945

Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Chat Mods
Scribes

The Transformation Team has claimed mer-creatures (mermaids, mermen, mer-whatevers).

Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Globahead
Siiw has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: last 10.oct

I had a long LD! Everything I did in it has already been done the previous week.

Current LD goal(s): To bring back a song

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com
HeHu
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

Had a short LD tonight (DILD), I'd say a couple of minutes max, changed the weather and scenery a few times by pressing the palm of my hand with my finger, had problem keeping my eyes open, they were extremely tired.

I was pretty focused however since I instantly remembered to work on the tasks, but I realized I hadn't read them through correctly yesterday so I guess I kinda failed a bit.

Tried to spawn a "Topicat" but don't really know what it is so it turned into a speaker of some sort, then I spawned a werewolf but it became a naked lion cub that meowed, froze it a few times then I woke up.

En'enra

Had a long LD after trying MILD. The dream started in the afternoon and ended at sunset. My pets were in it, I talked to my pet a bit, and it had pyramids, though I'm not sure if it counts for the monthly quest. :D

Current LD goal(s): many

Last edited by En'enra on Fri 27 Jun, 2014; edited 1 time in total
Page 7 of 21Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

print   ShareShare