ND Challenge 9 - Winner - Ysim!

ND Challenge 9:
NameDream JournalPersonal Goal

1. Letaali -------------------- DJ ----------------- To use a new superhuman ability
  2. En’enra ------------------- DJ ----------------- To have the sense of smell in a dream
  3. moogle--------------------DJ------------------ To have a FUN dream
  4. James_UK2008--------------------DJ------------------ Shapeshift
  5. TheUnknownDream -------------------DJ-------------------Just seeing the sky (may seem simple but i never saw it in a dream)
  6. Bom -------------------- DJ ----------------------------- To have an epic fight with someone in a dream
  7. Fate -------------------- DJ -------------------- See something wicked/grotesque/disturbing

ND Challenge 9:

1. Letaali -------------------- DJ ------------------ To use a new superhuman ability
  2. En’enra ------------------- DJ ------------------ To have the sense of smell in a dream
  3. moogle---------------------DJ------------------- To have a FUN dream
  4. James_UK2008 -----------DJ------------------- Shapeshift
  5. TheUnknownDream -----DJ-------------------Just seeing the sky
  6. Bom ----------------------- DJ ------------------ To have an epic fight
  7. Fate ----------------------- DJ ------------------ See something wicked/grotesque

Just tried to align things better :tongue:

Thanks Letaali, very neat :content:

Okay I’m proposing a vote from everyone signed up so far…

Would you prefer to wait for ten participants, or would you like to get started? Majority rules.

Yeah seems like there won’t be too many new sign ups. Starting with 7 seems fine to me.

Yeah, I also think we should start.

ND Challenge 9:

1. Letaali ------------------ DJ ---------------- To use a new superhuman ability
  2. En’enra ----------------- DJ ---------------- To have the sense of smell in a dream
  3. moogle-------------------DJ----------------- To have a FUN dream
  4. James_UK2008 ---------DJ----------------- Shapeshift
  5. TheUnknownDream —DJ-----------------Just seeing the sky
  6. Bom --------------------- DJ ---------------- To have an epic fight
  7. Fate --------------------- DJ ---------------- See something wicked/grotesque
  8. Ysim --------------------- DJ ---------------- To ride an animal (dragons not included).

I’m feeling motivated :tongue:

Not sure if I want to join yet, so much IRL that happens, but if I get some time then maybe.

Good news everyone!

We’ll get this challenge started on Friday 4th July. The first task will be posted at ~13:00 GMT (whenever I get my lunch-break)

[center]Task 1 - Holiday!

[/center]

It’s July and that means it’s vacation time! This week your task is to go on a dream holiday: Relax on a beach, enjoy the sun, sea and sand. Will you build a sand castle or just lounge in the shade of a palm tree? Beach vacations not your thing? Fine, maybe you’ll enjoy a city break in another country and visit a famous tourist attraction or one of the many wonders of the world. Dream vacations need no money, no reservations, no plane tickets… so where do you want to go? What do you want to see?

This is an intentionally broad theme to get started, so you can incubate something personal to you. Chill out, enjoy yourselves, let’s get some points on the score board. The important thing here is being a tourist. As long as you’re feeling that vacation vibe or doing tourist type things like photographing everything, trying to read foreign maps, stopping for ice cream every five minutes, etc, it will count.

Don’t forget to send me a postcard!

Should be tricky, I don’t tend to relax in my dreams at all, they are always action-packed (for better or worse) :tongue:

Skydive over the nazca lines? Base jump off the Eiffel tower? Adventure holidays are fine too, you don’t have to sit around on a beach! :smile:

Oh that’s a relief! :happy: Rarely dream about relaxing on a beach. I’ll try to incubate sky diving :content:

For the duration of the NDC, I will be updating this post to include all the NDs/LDs that I have for the NDC.

Week 1/Task 1

[spoiler]5th July - 1 ND
6th July - 2 Fragments + 2 NDs
7th July - 1ND - Shapeshifted into Anthro Shark as per shapeshfting goal
8th July - 1 ND
9th July - 1 ND
10th July - 1 ND
[/spoiler]
Week 2/Task 2

[spoiler]12th July - 3 NDs
14th July - 2 Fragments + 2NDs (was about to do an RC in #4. Technically shapeshifted in #1 but don’t want points for it as I felt it was too fragmented/not vivid enough)
15th July - 1 ND
17th July - 1 LD - Started shapeshifting into a Dragon
18th July - Really not sure on claiming points for shapeshifting into Bowser as it didn’t feel that vivid/visceral enough.[/spoiler]
Week 3/Task 3

[spoiler]20th July - 1 Fragment + 1 ND
21st July - 1 ND
23rd July - 3 NDs
24th July - 2 NDs
25th July - 2 Fragments[/spoiler]
Week 4/Task 4

[spoiler]26th July- 1 ND
27th July - 1 LD - Nearly shapeshifted into anthro Rhino
28th July- 2 NDs + 1 LD
29th July - 3 ND’s + Completed personal goal by becoming Killer Croc from Batman - Arkham Asylum
30th July - 2 NDs
31st July - 4 NDs
[/spoiler]
Week 5/Task 5

[spoiler]1st August - 1 Fragment + 1 ND
2nd August - 1 ND + 1LD + Completed personal goal by being transformed into the “Gillman” from “Creature from the Black Lagoon”
4th August - 1 ND
5th August - 2 NDs + Comepleted personal goal by becoming Naga in #2
6th August - 3 NDs
7th August - 2 NDs
8th August - 1 ND[/spoiler]

Week 1

SPOILER - Click to view

5.7 2 NDs + 3 Frags - no task yet, but I thought about sky diving.
6.7 1 ND + 4 Frags + 1 Task - Task done. Exploring some ruins on a vacation.
7.7 2 Frags - Bad recall :sad:
8.7 3 NDs + 1 Task + 2 RCs - Makes me sad that I didn’t become lucid. :meh:
9.7 2 NDs + 2 Frags + 1 Task - traveled a bit further away this time.
10.7 1 ND + 4 Frags
11.7 3 NDs + 2 Frags

Week 1

SPOILER - Click to view

July the 5th - ND Vacation
July the 6th - DILD
July the 7th - 2 NDs
July the 8th - ND
July the 9th - Fragments
July the 10th - Lucid Nightmare Loop + a ND
July the 11th - 2 Fragments

Guess I’m going to post too, because that’s what we’re supposed to do :meh: .

Week 1

SPOILER - Click to view

5th of July, 2 NDs, no holiday dreams yet D: .

Cheers everyone. You can post here or just tag the dreams in your journal, either is fine. :cool:

@James_UK2008 - The challenge started 13:00 (1pm) on the 4th. Looks like the dreams on the 4th were from the morning before that so I’m not going to include them in the scores, unless that was an afternoon nap?

@En’enra - Grats, vacation already, nice work!

Apologies. I saw that the challenge started on the 4th July so I made the assumption of including July 4ths ND. (Timezone differences might have contributed as well) :razz:

2 Vacation ND’s, and some fragments after repetitive FA’s. I could have sworn I wrote my dreams down 4 times this morning! I believe all the fragments I recall after the FA’s are part of the same dream, so I count them as 1 single fragment.

No holidays … I was back at school! :thud:

2 dreams

1. Loco Parentis
  2. The Way