Lucidity Challenge 43: Winner - drd!

I used a calculator as a gaming device in a non-lucid dream. It kept changing while I used it. It had an xbox logo at one point and two screens like 3DS and the interface was controlled with eyes etc. I found it annoyingly hard to use.

Here I used a PC to install a game, and a laptop to play a game in a ND.

A short and barely recalled LD here if it counts for anything.

I have to change the sleeping strategy. :neutral:

I had a short LD and two NDs with tasks last night.

In the first ND, I used Skype on a computer.

In the second ND, I had to deal with a monkey, who basically became my pet, but was still a bit wild. It was my job to take care of him, so I consider that taming an animal. At the end, though, he had somehow grown a tail with a spike at the end that looks like the spikes on Godzilla’s back. He stabbed me in the stomach with one by accident, which almost led to a fatal injury in the dream.

In the LD, I brought life to a stuffed animal. It was able to move around on its own, although it didn’t talk and still looked like a stuffed animal. I didn’t purposely control it, but I did think about what I wanted it to do to prove it was alive, and when I did, it did those things. It waved to me, so I waved back to it.

In the same LD, I also used an outdated piece of technology. I used a wall-phone, which are the home phones that are attached by a cord and stuck to the wall. I figured that nowadays, those had went the way of the rotary phone, so it should count. I actually dialed my home phone number (well, the best that I could do in the dream, as there were no numbers and my fingers had a mind of their own). I actually got a response on the other side. “Sorry, That is incorrect.” That or something similar, was what I heard. When I yelled at the automated message I’d received, I woke up.

Continuing with my streak of short lucids but nothing task related accomplished here’s another one. At least I’m lucid, right? :razz: Hopefully tonight I can actually do something. :tongue:

Short Lucid TF ~ Short Lucid Dream

Stats so far:

[spoiler]Short LDs: 5
Medium LDs: 4
Long LDs: 2
Chains: 5

Task 1:-E Parts I & VII | Parts III & IV | Part II
Task 2:-E Part II | Parts I & V
Task 3: ~ none ~

Personal Task: Spoke with Cardia.
[/spoiler]

This morning I had a very very short lucid moment. I also managed to have a conversation with an animal in the same dream, although when I was non-lucid. Also, said animal in question comes from a television show (My Little Pony :grin:) but I didn’t “summon” it. I mean, in the dream I did turn on the television to watch My Little Pony, which I became a part of, but I didn’t… “summon” any ponies. And then I used technology in another normal dream. So yay.

I had a chain of 4-5 lds for a medium length. No tasks completed. I could no remember any of the tasks, so I practiced flying.

I had 2 short lucid dreams last night, and in one of them I had a short conversation with a dog:

[url]https://community.ld4all.com/t/ians-dreamworld-journeys-starting-anew/39235/110]

For the Creation team dream, we’re going to invent thunder-works. They’re like fireworks, only they shoot out lightning. :razz:

For our team task, our team has decided that our cybernetic enhancements will aid flight. For our team advantage task, we are going the most direct route (but not necessarily the easiest route) of transforming into giant robots. The vote was quite close between these things and alternatives all week, but these things have a slight majority.

The consensus on my team seems to be travel to 50 years in the future.

Again a ND in which I used a pc and an old wool making thing that I don’t know the English name for (edit: Siiw tells me it’s called a spinning wheel). I also tamed a dragon. Is dragon an exotic animal? :happy:

Used my phone to take some photos in a short LD last night

Got a medium lenght LD tonight (I’m estimating 15-20 minutes), my recall wasn’t the best since it was early in the night and when typing it down afterwards I was extremely tired.

I didn’t really perform any tasks, managed to fly a few times however, I did think about the task but had trouble spawning stuff so I just went with the flow. :smile:

Once again. :razz: A short LD. No tasks. Gotta figure out how to make these dreams last longer again. :razz:

And HeHu: 15-20 minutes?? That’s a medium LD for you? :eek: I’m so jelly. :razz:

More KAG ~ Short Lucid Dream

Stats so far:

[spoiler]Short LDs: 6
Medium LDs: 4
Long LDs: 2
Chains: 5

Task 1:-E Parts I & VII | Parts III & IV | Part II
Task 2:-E Part II | Parts I & V
Task 3: ~ none ~

Personal Task: Spoke with Cardia.
[/spoiler]

Well I’m not sure about the definitions :confused:

This was by far the longest LD I have ever had, they are usually ~5, I guess it’s a good thing lucid dreams never make wake up. :smile:

The short/medium/long/longest definitions are relative the dreamer. 5 minutes could be short for one dreamer and long for another. If you feel you had your longest LD at 15-20 minutes, you should mark it as such, not medium. :smile:

I had a medium length ld. I used my cell phone, and talked to a stuffed animal, Idk if that counts.

Had a FLD yesterday in which I fed pokemons. Chikorita and bulbasaur. It was incredibly realistic, I made food appear in my hand and fed them. Also had a ND of using one of those old corded phones with the dial pad on the phone. :razz:

Another short lucid last night. No tasks.

Medium lucid. No tasks done.