ND Challenge 9 - Winner - Ysim!

No holidays … I was back at school! :thud:

2 dreams

1. Loco Parentis
  2. The Way

2 more ND’s last night, nothing special.

[edit]Monday the 7th, cat burst into bedroom at 5am meowing “SUN’S UP, I’M UP!” Recall lost due to cat on head syndrome. Only some fragments about water skiing through the internet survived, will count as 1 Fragment.

3 dreams… no holidays.
link
‘Healthy’ Competition.
The Unseen.
Sleepover.

:rofl: shame I didn’t get a holiday vibe from the Unseen dream. On writing it up, it reminded me of the horror films when someone is on holiday and enters the village pub. :tongue:

1 ND last night. Grew black feathered angel wings and flew around. :dingy:

Will type it up when I get out of work tonight.

[edit]Dream typed, link added.

[edit] Wednesday the 9th 1 ND. No vacation, we didn’t quite get to the honeymoon. :tongue:

[edit] Thursday the 10th 1 ND. No vacation, just motorcycle riding out the end of the world.

Only just saw this edit… :rofl:

Right, I hope I got everything…

Letaali is firmly in the lead with several vacations and consistently long detailed dreams. 20 bonus points awarded for quality recall.

Ysim also had a couple of holidays and some very entertaining dreams. Additional 10pts for recall [size=59](and awesome motorbike dreams)[/size].

En’enra hugs I’ve given you points for all the RCs during that horrible nightmare. Very detailed recall overall. +10pts.

James_UK2008 also recalled several long dreams and managed a Anthro-Shark transformation for personal goal points. +10pts.

Edit: moogle averaged more than 1 dream a night. Nice. +5pts

Week 1 Scores (detailed breakdown of points via this link)

1. Letaali 379
  2. Ysim 195
  3. En’enra 185
  4. James_UK2008 115
  5. Moogle 85
  6. Bom 55
  7. TheUnknownDream 10
  8. Fate 0

[center]Task 2 - Mythical Races

[/center]
What is the fascination with dragons and mythical beasts all the time… Why is it always the animals that get all the attention? What about all those humanoid races - Elves and Orcs, Twi’leks and Wookiees, Klingons and Vulcans, House Elves and Half Giants…

Your task this week is to meet a person of a humanoid mythical race or a humanoid alien. The only restriction is that it must not an animal. A dragon is not what we’re going for here, but a person with a dragon head… yeah that’s perfect. It doesn’t have to be something from films/books etc, it could be a brand new race of your own invention, as long as it’s humanoid, living and sentient.

You don’t have to chat with them if they’re hostile, seeing (or being, for you transformation fans) is enough.

I like the second task. I hope I get to visit the Moors, Teldrassil or the frozen planet in my search for mythical races :grin:

3 last dreams for the first challenge.
Return to Sender
Return Route
Son Returns

Nice work! Moves you up to 5th place. Scores have been updated. :smile:

Just a fragment last night. Nothing spectacular to report :tongue:

I like this new task, fantasy ND’s are always fun :content:

While browsing IMDb, I recalled that I didn’t write one fragment from last night in my online DJ.

Scores updated. :cool:

Just letting you know that I’ve submitted 2 NDs for the 9th and 10th. (1 for each day) They technically fall under week 1/task 1.

Week 2

SPOILER - Click to view

12.7 4 NDs - Great recall
13.7 1 ND + 2 Frags + 1 Late Task - I was staying in a hotel on a vacation.
14.7 1 ND + 1 Task - Encounter with a Thern, like the ones in the movie John Carter.
15.-16.7 2 NDs + 6 Frags + 1 Task - I saw a flying female god
17.7 1 ND + 8 Frags - The demon was just a twisted human soul inside a woman.
18.7 1 ND + 2 Frags + 1 Late Task - on a vacation again. Felt like a foreign country.

Week 2

[spoiler]July the 12th - Fragment + Firegrass*
July the 13th - ND
July the 14th - Fragment
July the 17th - ND
[/spoiler]

Notes:

SPOILER - Click to view

* I feel like I completed the ND task because the Elemental appeared in the normal part, although she stayed in the lucid part.

I love weekends.

5 ND’s - [2 current tasks + personal goal] - 1 fragment

Of the ND’s: One with Time Lords (wizard Time Lords, too!), One with and alien disguising itself as human, except it had a goldfish bowl (with a gold fish) for a head. And I rode a dolphin for my personal goal.

[edit]All dreams posted now.

Just a fragment last night (Saturday)
Impromptu Visit (fragment)

edit Sunday
Two dreams … I know there were three if I remember the last one, I will edit this post.

EDIT fragment Trampled

Books and Senses <-- first time I really recall smelling something in a dream
Yellow Evil

no other posts, so I will edit again (Monday)
2 dreams
Buchu Calendars
Iron

ditto - Tuesday now

3 dreams
Traffic Phobia Again
No Chance
Solicitor Essential

Nice daily recall moogle! :content:

Scores are updated

Sorry for the lack of updates, got a little busy with classwork.
Sunday the 13th: Fragment
Monday the 14th: Fragment
Tuesday the 15th (today) : 1 ND - Late task: Vacation.

That is, unless you want to count Arnold Schwarzenegger as a time traveling cyborg and call him a mythical fantasy race. :tongue: I mean, I did call him “Mr. Terminator”.
No, I’m not actually looking for the task points. In the dream, I was talking to him as the actor, not the character.

Dream will be typed up later today (after work).

[edit]Dream typed, link added.

A flying god probably counts for the task, but I’ll let you decide if a zombie counts, because isn’t that technically a human? Dunno…your call.