ND Challenge 9 - Winner - Ysim!

A flying god probably counts for the task, but I’ll let you decide if a zombie counts, because isn’t that technically a human? Dunno…your call.

I’m not going to count zombies I’m afraid… They’re just living-impaired humans. Same for Vampires, Skeletons, etc.

I didn’t give James points for a werewolf either, as I consider that a human afflicted with Lycanthropy, not a different race.

I’ll give you points for a flying god though. :smile:

Wednesday
I had 2 dreams but at the moment can only remember 1 will edit if the other memory comes back.

Mercy Killing

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Thursday
4 dreams and 1 fragment.
The Leap
Unpaid
Officialdom

They Know Me??? (fragment)

Over the past two nights:
2 LD’s (Both result from RC’s), 2 ND’s, 1 Fragment. No vacation, no mythical races, just Pokemon and Minecraft Creepers :tongue:

I had a third ND, but I decided not to post it. No tasks were completed and I don’t mind not getting recall points for it as I’m objecting to posting it in my DJ.

End of Week 2

Letaali maintains the lead with consistently detailed dreams. +10pts

moogle had daily recall and longer more detailed entries. Nice. +10pts.

Current Scores

1. Letaali 729
  2. Ysim 489
  3. James_uk2008 294
  4. En’enra 280
  5. moogle 250
  6. Bom 55
  7. TheUnknownDream 10
  8. Fate 0

[center]Task 3 - Transport

[/center]

This week is all about saving your legs and getting from A to B in style. Transport is essential in the modern world. We rely on cars, buses and trains to get to school, to work and of course, to get home again. Let’s mix it up a bit.

This week you’ll get points for each different type of transport you use while dreaming. E.g. you only get points for the first car, first boat, first horse. How many unique styles of travel can you come up with in the next 7 nights?

You can be a passenger or you can be the pilot, but you must actually get in/on the vehicle (or animal), not just see it. Also, just to clarify, walking, swimming, flying, etc, without a vehicle or animal doesn’t count for this task, sorry.

The task is not limited to mundane Earthly types of transport though: Try spaceships, dragons, mech suits, hover boards, or call in the giant eagles.

I had two ‘sleepy’ dreams last night… and one fragment. One involved a car ride but it was BEFORE the current challenge.

Full House
Car Crash!

late recall - Mafia Family Feud (fragment)

Oh god :happy: Cars have been giving me trouble in dreams lately, but alright. I just need to incubate being a passenger and everything’s fine.

Unless you get one like my Car Crash! dream. :tongue:

I had my Minecraft car/plane dream too early. :tongue:

1 ND last night (before the new task, but no tasks completed anyway). I will type it up. Sooner or later.

I know I’m slowly falling behind on my online dream journaling :thud:

Maybe you two should just avoid cars and take the bus! :tongue:

Yeah I was reading that one thinking damn, he’s gonna hate me… or possibly he’s hacked my computer… :wink:

Week 3

SPOILER - Click to view

19.7 1 ND + 1 LD - pretty crappy lucidity
20.7 1 ND + 3 Frags
21.-23.7 4 NDs + 8 Frags
24. and 25.7 1 ND + 4 Frags + 1 Task - car ride with dad

Fragment for yesterday. (I did recall a dream, but forgot to write it down and forgot most of it.)

Just awoke from a nap with 1 ND. Did a RC and gained lucidity, but woke immediately after. I don’t count this as a LD, but if you do :shrug:

[Edit]DJ fully up to date now. :content:

Week 3

[spoiler]July the 20th - ND
July the 22nd - Fragment LD + 2 ND
July the 23rd - Fragment
July the 25th - ND[/spoiler]

Sunday. Task done

Would you? Could you? On a train.

( :rofl: couldn’t resist the dream title.)

:lol:

En’enra were these misc-undead monsters, or weird humanoid-animal hybrids? The second means late task points, as it sounds like a different race to me. :smile:

Would you like me to count it as a LD? I’ve put it down as a ND for now, because dreaming and lucidity is a very personal thing, and you stated that personally you don’t count it. Your opinion is what matters. Or maybe I’m still hungover right now and being a stingy git… :confused:

They were mostly humanoid with random animal paws, claws and furry faces, totally random. The one I remember the most clearly had translucent green skin that showed veins underneath, small black eyes and no lips over teeth. It also didn’t have any legs, only a torso with hands and head. If you’re asking if those weren’t zombies, they were definitely alive and mixed with others who were humans turned zombies. Those had blood all over them and torn clothes.

obfusc8: Nah, I don’t count a dream as a LD unless I’m lucid for some measurable portion of it :razz: Leaving it ND with a RC is fine.

Fragment last night. Messed up my WBTB timing. :ack:

Had an ND this morning where I was driving a Go-Kart in the world of Super Mario Kart (Snes). I can’t determine wether I was physically playing it through a Snes or wether I was physically in the gameworld. Would this still count for task 3 or does it have to be in a “true to life” sense?. I was definitely controlling the character in the same manner as the original game though.

1 ND + current task last night. Took the train home from class.

[edit]Typed!