the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 72

Hello Pixel Pi, welcome to ld4all.

:thud:
:smile:
You may wish to start a dream journal in our dream journal forum. :smile:

I hope you enjoy your time here. We have on topic and off topic forums … and the playground. If you have any questions just ask. :spinning:

Heyo fellow LD’ers.

im new as you can tell this is my second forum ever haha!
Ive always been interested in dreaming since a young age but only the past 3 years have I been focusing on LD.
Im in need of answers but also to hopefully get a better understanding from personal experiences from others.
Ive never read guides or anything of the sort, ive simply “trained” myself and now im here to share and discuss as I am the only one of everyone I know who can LD.

Hi my good people my name is Asia, and I’m a newbie on this site as well as lucid dreaming. Which seems pretty scary to me, but I’m ready to try it, though I don’t know what to do fully. :wiske: :wiske: :wiske: :wiske: :wiske: :wiske: :wiske: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :help: :help: :help: :colgate: :colgate: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Hi AsiaCee.

Being newbie is not that bad, at least when it comes to dreams, experiencing all this crazy and awesome things for the first time is really something to strive for.

Don’t be scared, have a positive mindset and things will fall into place. Also the most important thing give time to everything you are trying, don’t rush things, take every experience in to the fullest and then make assumptions…

If you have any questions just ask…

Oh and welcome! :content:

Thank you and if I need anything I will be sure to ask you :smile: :content: :content:

'ey, everyone, i’m new here. you can call me pax.
so this year, certain circumstances have sparked a massive interest in dreaming in me, and since then i’ve made it my mission to become lucid. i’ve done ridiculous amounts of research and written myself up a pretty big stack of dream journal. but i haven’t been lucid yet. (for more than about 3 seconds in-dream before i lost it)
so yeah. other than that, my biggest interest is drawing and sketching and i like achievement hunter. one day i want to make movies.
that’s literally all there is to know about me. hi!

:grouphug: Welcome to JoshuaCwolf, Asia and Pax :yay:

LD4all was my second forum too! :eh: I soon drifted away from my first since there was a friendly atmosphere on this forum. :grin:

Hello Asia, I can’t really add anything to dB_FTS’ great post. Good luck with your ld quest. :thumbs:

Well at least you KNOW you can do it and it’s only a matter of time before you get that first awesome LD!

I hope you all enjoy your time on ld4all. :spinning:

Hiya, I’m sopufruit. Im not new to lucid dreaming, I have had a few in my time, having first had Sleep Paralysis a few times and never knew what they were, to an OBE a good few years ago, and then went on to have some spontaneous LD’s and then from SP.

I bought a book(Stephen Le Berges’s> LDing) and from there really got into it. Unfortunately I leant it out and never saw it again :grrr: …Now I feel like getting back into it again, and hoping being on here will prompt me in the right direction.

My main desire to try again, is to see if I can stay lucid long enough to engage dream characters and have them give me a valuable gift!. I have had a couple of encounters that suggest it is possible, and telepathy I have encountered, as well as premonitions, that have come true, although, I was on the cusp of lucidity when these happened, and ended up waking up. I have also had a few encounters with some odd phenomenon that I could describe as extremely scary. So I hold some fear here also, which put me off LDing to some extent. I realize it’s all in my mind, and so I need to shake off the fear I suppose.

So, thanks for reading, and I wish you all the best in your LDing!!

Not a clue why I left it alone but it was this very website a long time ago that taught me how to lucid dream, I even remember buying a novadreamer, of course that was never required as LD’ing is an inside job

After reading about the modified WILD method (FILD) I’ve decided to give it a serious go, I don’t see why I can’t lucid dream every night/morning I mean what a great way to start the day.

I might re-read ‘exploring the world of ld’ing’ but i feel like I can just jump right back in, my favored reality check been the good old text/digit check. I’ve done this before so i know I can do it again.

Lots to read on here I see…hope you’re all Ld’ing to your fullest desire!

Hello all! I’m excited to have found this forum. My goal is to not only have more lucid dreams but to have at least one OBE per week. I realize that’s a lofty goal but each day I practice something new hoping for success. My life has changed drastically since my first lucid dream. I’ve had some great experiences while listening to Thomas Koner before bed. I like to wake up after 5 or 6 hours of sleep, move to a different location such as a recliner, and fall back asleep. I have only once brought myself back to the position where I was laying while in a lucid state and turned it into an OBE. I want to repeat this but think I’m trying too hard. My dream journal is growing and I’m sure a psychiatrist would have a hayday with it.

:welcome: hello Soupfruit, wowitworks and TheMaskedMarvel. :grouphug:

It’s so annoying when that happens :scream: … you trust the friend to return it and it never gets brought back. :sad:

That should be interesting. Good luck with your goal. It will happen and sometimes when you have to wait to succeed at something, you value it more. :content:

Welcome back. I wonder if I remember you from last time… :uh:

:thumbs:

:grin: Makes note to self to hide my ld4all journal from psychiatrists.
Good luck with your OBE goal. :content:

Thanks moogle…Lancashire is my home county too! :happy:

good luck masked marvel and wowitworks. :smile:

hey there maskedmarvel and soupfruit happy LD’ing

I tried way too hard this morning I think I was concentrating too much, I remember the WILD transition been a resistance free transition - will try again tomorrow

good luck!

Hey Everyone,

I’m glad I found this community, it seems full of advice and help for those wishing to start having Lucid Dreams. I’ve always been interested in the subject, and feel as if I have experienced it in the past as a child, but haven’t achieved lucidity in years.

I recent bought a book titled “A Field Guide to Lucid Dreaming,” and have been reading it every night before bed. I’m still not at the point of lucidity (only a few days in) but have started keeping a dream journal to improve my recall. I’m sure I will have plenty of questions for you all as time goes on!

Here is a link to my Dream Journal [community.ld4all.com/t/schustebs-dream-journal/39761/1)

Welcome to ld4all schusteb :wave:

By the way you can put a link to your dream journal into your signature by pasting this code. (make sure there are no gaps in the url address)

[url=https://community.ld4all.com/t/schustebs-dream-journal/39761/1]Schusteb's Dream Journal[/url] 

BTW it’s a good idea to read the LD book before sleep since it will focus your mind on lding before dreaming. :thumbs:

Good luck with your LD quest.

Thanks for the welcome! I’ve added my dream journal to my sig.

I have recently expereinced LD (not fully), it sparked an interest so I have decided to join your community.I hope I will be able to harness this better, hear stories and techniques.

Happy Dreaming,

(Ps… is my symbols appearing through the title, and signature?)

I can see the clock and moon.

Welcome to ld4all Bliss :welcome:

Hello everyone. New/old soul here!

I used to have an account here, a long time ago, however through the years I have lost access to it (forgot password/broken e-mail, unable to post, etc). Back then I didn’t do anything about it as I had lost interest in lucid dreaming and related stuff.

However, now I really want to get back into it, and I decided to start off again with a clean slate and for this to become my account. I want to relearn how to lucid dream and see what’s new in the community :smile:

Hello all you Lucid Dreamers and Non. I am Plagoo, if you couldn’t notice by my username to the left. I have recently found this site, after looking into some things that had happened in a dream I had (ie. taste, specific feeling). I am happy to have found such a great place, and hope to start contributing whenever I start having dream experience.