Lucidity Challenge 43: Winner - drd!

I had a short LD last night.

In it, I asked a computer for the answer to life, the universe, and everything. It brought up a color selection window (like when choosing a font color in Word) and clearly selected white, which I took to be its answer. I was a bit disappointed, but whatever. I then tried to enter the Internet through the computer screen. I ended up in the computer screen, but then was pushed back out. I then took the computer and stretched it over myself into a sort of glass bubble and brought it down on myself, trying to enter the Internet that way, but it didn’t work. However, I think that qualifies as bending the laws of physics.

Also, not sure if this counts, but I had a dream about Arrested Development in a ND last night. George Michael was asking me about love and what he should do with Maybe (I got no clue if I spelled that right). Anyways, he was one of my favorite characters from that show, but I don’t know if that qualifies for the task from this week.

/me pokes Rhewin…Task 5 isn’t on the scoreboard!

Had a long LD the other day. Forgot most of it, but mainly recalled flying at night and spotted something bright in the distance and went to investigate. I sang in it too. In a ND I saved a guy from being killed by an evil lady by flying away using barstool chairs… It felt really odd lol.

Had a short lucid today. Opened the super mysterious fun prize. Wasn’t very fun or super… I asked a DC lady where to find it. She had an evil presences… She led me to a long plastic box. While getting there I woke up briefly but got back in. She opened the box for me and inside was the “prize” wrapped up badly. I tipped the box to get it out and pulled apart the wrappings having a baad feeling. I find my old school mate dead. :bored: I wanted to fly away but some other DC saw and started blaming me for killing her. I lost some lucidity and ended up trying to explain my innocence.

[color=olive]-7/24/14 FLD
Forest Of Death Chunin Exam: Koharo, Naruto, And Sasuke vs Orochimaru

:neutral: Exactly where would Orochimaru stand for task 2…? Would he count as an animal?

Naruto, Sasuke, and I fought him in the Forest of Death, and I spoke with Orochimaru here and there during our fight. There were times where he took on more snake-like traits, morphing his lower body to that of a snake, and stretching his neck to prevent my new finisher, Head Hunter’s Cradle, from working.[/color]

I made up for the failure on the first night, and talked to several LOTR characters. I was also filmed while acting scenes from LOTR. It was strangely enough not lucid.

(edit) to clarify: it was a film set in the beginning, but it evolved into real locations and real characters

I’m not sure if the thing one would never do in real life has to be completely over the top, but in the final dream posted here, I lash out at somebody while all of my students watch. I’d like to think I’m more professional than that IWL; this was a case of exaggerated dream emotions taking over and is pretty much what I expected would happen for this task in an ND. If that’s not ridiculous enough to count, know that I was also completely calm during the disturbing dream before that, when I’d be freaking out and screaming IWL.

Sorry the scores haven’t been updated. Excel apparently wasn’t saving my work online like I had thought. Everything should look up-to-date now.

@HITC: yeah, I agree about it counting toward the laws of physics. Also, the fictional character qualifies.

@Koharo: he might count as a mythical creature, but that would have been something you’d needed to have set with your team during that task.

Scores are updated

I will not be posting the current Team Participation rates. You have until tomorrow night to do any sub-tasks that might still be left over. The Team that has the highest overall participation will have influence over the bonus task, but will not have an advantage.

Rescued a distressed citizen in this ND.

Gotcha, Mew :wink:

Had a medium length ld, no tasks completed

Had some cool dreams last night… Not sure when the deadline is and I have to go out for a few hours so I will post the full entries when I get back.

In the first dream I was batman, I had batarangs and his grapple hook gun, and I saw my reflection in a glass window I was in the full costume.

Last dream of the night was TRONesque where I got caught and dissolved into pixels by the bad guy who looked like Antony Stewart Head… and transported into a circuit board style game with gates and car type vehicles. Then I escaped into the real world and saved a programmer girl from evil Antony Stewart Head… :happy:

Edit: Link here. These were normal dreams, not lucid.

Had a long LD last night with a chain. No tasks completed.

Here’s some things! :happy: Did quite a few tasks; all of them by accident… one was even NLD’d! :eek: Looks like I tried to grab a few hundred points before the bonus task goes up. :razz:

Neverwinter Nights Shard ~ Non-Lucid Dream ~ Task 2 Part VII
Ghosts, Hamsters, and a Pool ~ Short Lucid Dream ~ Task 2 Part VIII & Task 5 Part I LUCID EARLY

Stats so far:

[spoiler]Short LDs: 11
Medium LDs: 4
Long LDs: 3
Chains: 7
Lucid Moments: 1

Task 1:-E Parts I & VII | Parts III & IV | Part II
Task 2:-E Part II | Parts I & V | Part VII & Part VIII
Task 3:-E Part I & Part VIII | Part II
Task 4:-E Parts III, IV, V, VIII
Task 5:-E Part I

Personal Task: Spoke with Cardia.
[/spoiler]

Greetings all! This is Hodge A. Podge! A few nights ago I had 2 chained LDs!

The first LD involved myself changing the color of a wall to a blue color. Also, Sandra Bullock made a surprise cameo!

The second LD was about going to a hotel. I gained lucidity because the name on the hotel sign changed. I made the hotel clerk pay me to stay at the hotel.

Unfortunately, I didn’t take advantage of my LDs. It seemed like I had low lucidity, or I was just content with what the dreams were about.

While I doubt these task “completions” count, Wyvern wanted me to post them because the second one was funny. In the first ND here, I think of an idea for my Sonic 2 ROM hack and the dream changes to a 3D representation of the 16-bit art. Later in the dream, I absorb the earth element and gain the power to shoot rocks (read: the dream tells me to eat dirt and rocks until it makes me sick to the point of vomiting it back up).

Long LD with DEILD.
Absorbed the power of an element (the darkness)
Defied the laws of physics (flying bus)
Found an exotic animal in its natural habitat (flamingos)

[community.ld4all.com/t/wyverns-lucid-logs-ii/33131/63)

/me will type moar

EDIT:

Medium LD with DEILD
Transformed something into a keyblade
Rescued a DC

https://community.ld4all.com/t/wyverns-lucid-logs-ii/33131/64

Post any dreams you have left over! The LC is almost over and the bonus task is on its way. The bonus task will be strongly influenced by the Team with the highest overall participation, so if you’re still awake, it’s time for a power nap!

Had a short LD here which was around 2 minutes long. Nearly shapeshifted into an anthro Rhino but it didn’t work out due to lack of LD stability.

Last dream to post:

Long LD
Did the Quest (revisited LD #2600)
Wrote the dream as it happened
Brought an element to life (WIND TITANS!)
Became a Super Hero (Wyvern man! Or Wind man?)

[community.ld4all.com/t/wyverns-lucid-logs-ii/33131/65)

7/26/14
-Task 1: Created an original piece (not lucid)