Lucidity Challenge 43: Winner - drd!

After a mostly sleepless night, a dreamless nap, a completely sleepless night, I got an unusually long LD in a late morning nap. After a long time of looking, I found rhewin, he had invented a flying bike. Will post after work.

Scores are updated

If this bonus task isn’t to your liking, don’t worry, it’ll be over soon. You’ve got two days to upload any score claims.

So I had a long lucid… and by chance I came across Rhewin! Yay! I can claim something this week! :tongue: (And the title’s a joke! :razz: )

Rhewin’s Bugging Me ~ Long Lucid Dream

Stats so far:

[spoiler]Short LDs: 11 (+1 Not Counted)
Medium LDs: 4
Long LDs: 4
Chains: 7
Lucid Moments: 1

Task 1:-E Parts I & VII | Parts III & IV | Part II
Task 2:-E Part II | Parts I & V | Part VII & Part VIII
Task 3:-E Part I & Part VIII | Part II
Task 4:-E Parts III, IV, V, VIII
Task 5:-E Part I

Personal Task: Spoke with Cardia.
[/spoiler]

Had a moderate LD here which was around five minutes long. As per the “NARCISSISM!” bonus task requirement of making sure that Rhewin appears in the LD, I summoned Rhewin who unlike last time, appeared much more plainly, spoke with me for a bit before transforming me into the Creature from the Black Lagoon.

And the LC is OVER!

Congratulations drd!

You now have the option of hosting the next LC! If you choose not to, the honor will pass to Scipio Xaos, then to Wyvern etc. We’ll eventually find someone to host :razz:

Final Scores

1. drd (1570)
2. Scipio Xaos (1330)
3. Wyvern (1300)

4. Thorn (1240)
5. HeadInTheClouds (1000)
6. Obfusc8 (880)
7. Siiw (760)
8. En’enra (705)
9. StarryGwee (680)
10. Koharo (670)
11. Mew151 (460)
12. James_UK2008 (375)
13. Hehu (280)
14. ian1 (270)
15. Letaali (160)
16. Montebest (130)
17. ZRVera (120)
18. Hodge_Podge (80)
19. OmkAR/Lucidis

I hope you all had fun. It was a great LC to host, I enjoyed it a lot. See you next time, happy lucids! :tardis:

Congrats drd!

Congrats drd! This challenge was very fun, it helped me practice my dreaming skills and made me learn a lot! Thank you, Rhewin and also thank you, Investigation team! :content:

Congrats drd! :smile: Roll on LC 44. :smile:

Thanks Rhewin for all the crazy tasks and grats drd. :partying_face:

Congratulations drd, and thanks to everyone who made this LC so much fun, especially our wonderful host, Rhewin!

This has been my most successful LC yet. I had some of my longest LD’s ever during this LC and I really felt like I made some significant progress in this LC. I can’t wait for LC 44!

Thank you everyone. This LC was very beneficial for me. During this LC I had a week where I had 6/7 LDs. I learned some new things I can do in my dreams, and the length of my LDs has increased drastically.

I choose to pass the hosting rights on to the next guy.

Scipio Xaos, you’re next in line.

Congrats, drd! You’ve really earned it. :beer:
Also congrats to Mew too for his most successful LC. :happy:

/me loves when people improve :content:

And thanks to Rhewin for another great LC.

Congrats, drd! I had you in the beginning, but then you flew past me. Great job!

That being said, I’ll also be passing the hosting responsibilities off… I might have time to participate, but while I’m in Colombia… and taking classes in Spanish I think it’ll be best to not risk forgetting my studies or the hosting responsibilities… You’re up 'Vern. :razz:

And I know Wyvern is not going to host, so we’ve made our way to Thorn XD

Where will it end, people???

Edit: welllll, maybe it will be Wyvern. THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!

@drd Congrats on the win man :beer:
@Mew Congrats on setting a new personal best and having your longest LD :lucid:
@Rhewin Thanks for hosting an awesome LC, and shaking things up to keep it fresh. Pretty original…:beer:

Changed my mind yet again. Don’t wanna host. Passing it to Thorn. :razz:

/me thinks he needs a break from LCs

For a while, I was kind of unsure about hosting. I’ve hosted two since LC 39 and there’s been a bit of a stigma around about the same participants getting the chance to host.I also didn’t like the idea of getting to host when I didn’t even finish in the top three due to focusing too much on a personal goal that simply refused to be completed. That said, if I don’t host, it goes even further down the chain and I’ll just project my thoughts about this problem onto the next people. :tongue:

I’m working on putting something together, and if it looks like it’ll work, I’ll start sign-ups soon. Even if things go perfectly, though, I won’t start any sooner than Saturday regardless of the number sign-ups, as I think people want a week off for personal dreams. If my plans don’t look like they’ll work, then I’ll post here to pass hosting to HeadInTheClouds.

Sorry for doing this to you, Thorn… again. :razz: If I were in the states I’m sure I would have taken the hosting opportunity… I just don’t feel I can do it while in Colombia and while balancing schooling in Spanish. :razz: