Lucidity Challenge 47 - Winner Rhewin

[color=purple]Important changes to the rules from the previous LC will be in purple.[/color]

Previous Challenges

[size=84]LC I - TM and initiator: Ian1 - winner: -=JaSoN=-
LC II - TM: Magnus - winner: Q
LC III - TM: Q - winner: Bravsein
LC IV - TM: Bravsein - winner: WritersCube
LC V - TM: WritersCube - winner: dimsya
LC VI - TM: dimsya - winner: Queen SD
LC VII - TM: Ysim - winner: Mugiwara
LC VIII - TM: Mugiwara - winner: Ysim
LC IX - TM: Ysim - winner: Tundra
LC X -TM: Tundra - winner: ebilshrimp
LC 11 - TM: ebilshrimp - winner: Tundra
LC 12 - TM: HebrewB - winner: mattiasdavis
LC 13 - TM: Blue&White - winner: relV
LC 14 - TM: relV - winner: GHOSTIE11
LC 15 - TM: GHOSTIE11 - winner: unknownuser33
LC 16 - TM: Danielns13 - winner: rkr7
LC 17 - TM: Angelmouse - winner: pasQuale
LC 18 - TM: Magnus - winner: Amaryllis
LC 19 - TM: Amaryllis - winner: Dryalantha
LC 20 - TM: Dryalantha - winner: Shadow Dreamer and Amaryllis
LC 21 - TM: Shadow Dreamer - winner: Undecided (but probably Wyvern)
LC 22 - TM: Danilens13 - winner: tosxyChor
LC 23 - TM: tosxyChor - winner: Wyvern
LC 24 - TM: Wyvern - winner: tosxyChor
LC 25 - TM: Rhewin - winner: Solaris
LC 26 - TM: Solaris - winner: Rhewin
LC 27 - TM: tosxyChor - winner: Rhewin
LC 28 - TM: Rhewin - winner: Siiw
LC 29 – TM: Siiw – winner: Rhewin
LC 30 – TM: Puce – winner: Wega
LC 31 - TM: Mimmo0 - winner: Limitles
LC 32 - TM: Limitles - winner: Nicklebrick
LC 33 - TM: Nicklebrick - winner: elnaureth
LC 34 - TM: elnaureth - winner: DreamSailor
LC 35 - TM: Ysim - winner: Koharo
LC 36 - TM: Rhewin - winner: HeadInTheClouds
LC 37 - TM: HeadInTheClouds - winner: Scipio Xaos
LC 38 - TM: Scipio Xaos - winner: Thorn
LC 39 - TM: Thorn - winner: Koharo
LC 40 - TM: HeadInTheClouds - winner: Wyvern
LC 41 - TM: Wyvern - winner: Thorn
LC 42 - TM: Thorn - winner: Wyvern
LC 43 - TM: Rhewin - winner: drd
LC 44 - TM: Thorn - winner: drd
LC 45 - TM: obfusc8 - winner: Thorn
LC 46 - TM: Thorn - winner: obfusc8
[/size]
Introduction

Hey everybody! It’s me, Mew151! And it’s time for Lucidity Challenge 47!

The Lucidity Challenge (or, the “LC” as the youngsters like to call it) is a fun and competitive series of tasks that challenge your dream control abilities. It serves as a motivator to keep up good lucid dream practices. It hypes everyone up for their lucid dreams! It creates an interesting cooperative and competitive atmosphere, allowing participants to share goals in dreams and boost each other’s motivation, as friends or rivals – or both!. It challenges lucid dreamers of all levels. And it’s a whole lot of fun! Perhaps this… interests you?

Challenge Structure

The LC will consist of [color=purple]five lucid dreaming tasks[/color] that are each posted seven days after the previous one. Each task will be broken into many subtasks that are each worth points, and each participant will attempt to accrue as many points as possible via finishing the subtasks in lucid dreams and normal dreams, having long lucid dreams, cooperating with teammates, and other means. [color=purple]After five weeks, the LC will end[/color] and the participant with the most points wins! He or she can host the next LC if he or she chooses; if not, hosting rights go to second place, and so on and so forth until a host is found.

Scoring

For the most part, you’ll see the points awarded for your actions right on the score pages. For those of you who want the fine details, open up this length-controlling spoiler.

The scoring system includes a high amount of subjectivity and many ways of earning points. This means that each participant can challenge himself or herself appropriately by choosing which points to attempt to earn and by reflecting differently upon his or her own lucid dreams from the past when making dream length and personal goal decisions. Points will be awarded as follows; this is lengthy for the sake of covering exceptions to rules, so it’s less complicated than it looks!* Lucid Dreams and Induction Methods[list][*]You get [color=green]5 points[/color] if you wonder if you are dreaming but do not become lucid.

• You get [color=green]20[/color], [color=green]30[/color], [color=green]40[/color], or [color=green]50 points[/color] for a lucid dream you would consider short, medium-length, long, or your longest ever (respectively) based on lucid dreams you have had in the past. If you are entering the LC without any past lucid dreams, note that you will get [color=green]75 points[/color] for your first lucid dream and that your length scale from your second lucid dream onward will be Short ≤ 1 minute < Medium-length ≤ 5 minutes < Long < Longest.
  • You get [color=green]50 points[/color] for becoming lucid through an induction method for the first time ever as long as the dream is not your first lucid dream ever. Note that I reserve the right to declare slight variants on methods as “not new” if nothing substantial is introduced.
    [/:m][]Actions Within Dreams (see the Teams section for details on team-based points)* You get [color=green]the listed amount of points[/color] for completing a generic subtask or a subtask designed for your team.
  • You get [color=green]half of the listed amount of points[/color] for completing a subtask designed for teams other than yours.
  • [color=purple]In uncommon cases, you may not receive any points for certain team-exclusive subtasks designed for a team other than yours.[/color]
  • You get [color=green]30 “Lucid” points[/color], applicable once per task, for completing a subtask while lucid. Completing a second subtask for a task for which you already have this bonus will not award a second bonus.
  • You get [color=green]20 “Early” or “Combo” points[/color], applicable once per task, for completing a subtask within a week of it being introduced or for completing a subtask alongside a subtask from another task, respectively. You can earn only one of these two 20 point bonuses per task.
  • You get [color=green]40 points[/color] for completing a Team Dream individually and another [color=green]40 points[/color] for doing it with a member of its designing team, each applicable once per task. Extra points beyond 40 may be offered in some situations.
  • [color=purple]At the end of each task, each member of the team with the highest subtask completion rate will receive bonus points based on how many subtasks they individually completed.[/color]
  • You get [color=green]75 points[/color] for completing the LD4all Monthly Quest while lucid, applicable exactly once per Quest. If you complete the Quest active at the start of the LC before the start, you may “complete” it while lucid during the LC while it is still the most recent Quest to earn the 75 points.
  • You get [color=green]100 points[/color] for completing a personal goal that you set in your sign-up post (see Sign-Ups for more information) while lucid, and [color=green]25 points[/color] for completing a second personal goal that you may pick after completing the first one while lucid. You may not change this goal before completing it once the LC starts, so choose wisely.
  • You may get up to [color=green]10 points[/color] for being creative within your lucid dreams. These are subjective on the part of the hosts and are thus worth little to keep the LC fair but to encourage doing more than going through the motions in your lucid dreams. I reserve the right to issue a tiebreaker even if there is not a tie if we feel that the winner won only on these subjective creativity points.
    [/*:m][/list:u]

When you claim points, please be sure to state the length of any lucid dreams you are claiming, which actions you are claiming for points, and which actions were done non-lucidly and lucidly. I highly suggest linking your dream journal or describing relevant parts, as this allows me to judge your point claims accurately, award creativity points if applicable, or find points that you may not have known you could claim.

You are free to calculate points to check your standing, but I am the official scorekeeper. If you feel that I made an error in points, please PM me immediately and I will either explain or correct the scoring. We’re all here to have fun, so if I disagree on how many points you have earned, please do not make a scene in public. While it sounds childish to say it, it’s been a longtime LC rule: if you don’t like how the hosts award points, then win the LC so you can make up your own rules! :tongue: If everyone disagrees with how this LC is set up, just see it as motivation to win and restore honor back to the LC! :razz:

Teams

The idea of group work started as a behind-the-scenes activity during LC 37 (which was referred to as the “Flight Club”), was introduced into the LC proper in LC 39, was revised again for LCs 40 and 41, and reached its current form in LC 42. The teams give you a chance to personalize your LC experience by focusing on certain dream themes and receiving more points for matching subtasks.

In this LC, we’ll be mastering some elements of nature! The three teams this time around are based on three coexisting elements, all of which have strengths and weakness against each other …or, if we’re being honest here, the teams are based on the three types of starter Pokémon. Regardless, choose wisely!

• [color=#ff5511]Fire Team - Feel the burning heat of the Fire Team! On the Fire Team, you’ll be the one to light up the dreamscape! If you want to take charge of your dreams and get things done quickly and intensely, then you should join the Fire Team! The Fire Team will focus on quick action and physical power! If you’re ablaze with excitement, definitely join the Fire Team![/color]
  • [color=#1155ff]Water Team - Take a splash with the Water Team! On the Water Team, things will be a bit more relaxed. If you prefer exploring your mind and emotions to solve problems in dreams, you should try joining the Water Team! The Water Team will focus on exploring the mind and going with the flow. If you’re flooding with anticipation, consider joining the Water Team![/color]
  • [color=#55cc11]Grass Team - Branch out with the Grass Team! On the Grass Team, you will be one with your environment! If you want to use tools and other forms to complete the tasks at hand, then you should definitely join the Grass Team! The Grass Team will focus on passive control and transformation. And plants. If you’re chloro-FULL of hype, consider joining the Grass Team![/color]
    You can choose your team based on your skills, what you want to improve, what you’ve never tried but really want to try, or whatever! Perhaps try picking the element that appeals to you the most. Also, if one team has less members than the other, perhaps try joining that team to make the LC a more balanced and fun experience!

Once the need arises, teams will each get their own collaborative workspace to design Team Dreams, which are worth points just as a team’s subtasks would be. Team Dreams require participants to come up with a way to fit a given condition in a dream that the team as a whole agrees to. Each team will get 48 hours after relevant tasks are posted to design a dream in its workspace. Team Dreams will create two 40-point subtasks each: one for completing the condition solo and one for completing it alongside a DC of a member of the designing team. These are worth big points, so be sure to contribute!

The best team each week, as measured by most recent task completions divided by number of team members, will receive a small reward to help it further. [color=purple]In this LC, team advantage subtasks (for the most part?!) have been removed. Instead, each member will receive bonus points based on how many subtasks they completed.[/color] Be sure to motivate your teammates so that everybody has lucid dreams!

You’ll also occasionally have subtasks involving getting assistance from your glorious host or facing him in a friendly competition. I am here to help both in dreams and in waking life, so don’t hesitate to ask for dreaming advice! I’m always in the chat room or available for forum PMs! (I’m not an addict!)

Sign-Ups

The LC will start after we have at least 10 participants. Also, due to a busy schedule this semester, I’ll only be able to start on a Wednesday, Friday, or the days of the weekend my time (GMT-7).

When signing up, please quote the sign-up list from the most recent post containing it and add your entry to the bottom of the list. Your sign up should include your username, your desired team, and your personal goal worth 100 points when completed. After the list, you should (but are not required to) say a bit about your motivations for lucid dreaming and your dream desires; if you want Team Dreams to fit your desires and motivations or if you want like-minded teammates, then you need to be clear about what those desires are!

[color=purple]Please note this small change in the sign-ups.[/color] I’m requesting that you add two optional fields after your sign-up: A small, avatar-sized (100x100 pixel) image and a “class name”. (Think “Role Playing Game” for both of these.) These won’t have any effect on any subtasks in the LC, but will be used on the score pages for a bit of a fun personal touch. If you don’t provide them, I will use your forum avatar and title, but I think it’ll make the LC a lot more enjoyable if we all played along a little. :tongue: Just trust me on this one. Once the LC starts and the score page is up, you’ll see exactly how awesome this’ll be. :wink: Also, those of you familiar with the Wolfgame from LD4all might be comfortable designing an avatar using this online creator. Below, you’ll find a sample signup by me.

Here are our current sign-ups:

[title]Lucidity Challenge 47 Signups [size=75](Name - Team - Personal Goal)[/size][/title]

1. Scipio Xaos - [color=#55CC11]Grass[/color] - Update my Scales Armor
  2. Thorn - [color=#55CC11]Grass[/color] - Become my avatar
  3. drd - [color=red] Fire [/color] - Fire a mouth laser
  4. prose42 - [color=#1155ff]Water[/color] - Become a vampire
  5. Letaali - [color=red]Fire[/color] - Visit the frozen planet
  6. obfusc8 - [color=red]Fire[/color] - Tame and ride a fellbeast
  7. James_UK2008 - [color=#55CC11]Grass[/color] - Become a Lizardman
  8. Siiw - [color=#55CC11]Grass[/color] - Make something in a dream and recreate it IRL
  9. Koharo - [color=red]Fire[/color] - Learn the werewolf girl’s name
  10. Dragoon - [color=red]Fire[/color] - Grow some wings and fly through the sky
  11. Wyvern - [color=#1155ff]Water[/color] - Find out the name of the silver demon
  12. Tggtt - [color=#1155ff]Water[/color] - Achieve collective consciousness.
  13. eMander - [color=#55CC11]Grass[/color] - Bring an inanimate object to life.
  14. Rhewin - [color=red]Fire[/color] - fly the Red TARDIS while it’s on fire.
  15. Eilatan - [color=#55CC11]Grass[/color] - Visit Dream Guy

Current Scores

The score pages are found here.

TasksTask 1: Elemental Creation!
Task 2: Town!
Extended Task: Lucid Bingo
Task 3: Forest!
Task 4: Dungeon!
Task 5: The Sky!
Award Ceremony!

A few more notes: I will read any dream journal entries you want me to read. Feel free to post dreams here or in your DJ. However, I will have a lot to read, so I will only read your DJ posts if you link them here. Also, if you do link a DJ post, please also summarize what you did for the LC in words. Not giving a summary or giving task numbers or part numbers that require us to check things only serves to slow down scoring, which is not what anybody wants. Unless you do want that. I hope you don’t though, because the LC is a much more fun experience without sabotage. :tongue:

Also, as I don’t want to go without some lucid motivation myself during these next few weeks, I will also be tracking my progress in the LC. I won’t appear in the ranks (I’ll be permanently stuck at the bottom rank on the score page). I am also not in a team, so I will not have any effect on team advantages. I’m just doing this so I can have some fun, get some lucid motivation, and also get a feel for my own LC so if the need arises, I can make adjustments to future tasks before I dump them on you guys. :razz: If any of you still feel like this is unfair, then please notify me and I will reluctantly remove myself from the score page.

[center]I hope you all have fun! Good luck and… GET HYPE!
[/center]

Lucidity Challenge 47 Signups (Name - Team - Personal Goal)

1. Scipio Xaos - Grass - Update my Scales Armor

YUSS… I’m not sure what to do with my personal goal so I think I’ll go for adding something to my Scales Power Armor as I haven’t used it in a while… And I’ll be using my standard avatar. And my class? Well I’m torn between technology and magic so… TECHNOMANCER. :biggrin:

2. Thorn - Grass - Become my avatar
    You have no clue how hard it was to pick a team to fit everything I want to accomplish this LC. I want to transform into my avatar quite badly if only because it’s been such a challenge and I want to overcome it; the Grass team description fit this. At the same time, when Wyvern made the character, it was decided that it was some sort of dragon/unicorn hybrid (“dracorn” for short), and I want to use the character’s magical creature heritage as a way to manifest willpower control in dreams; this fits the Fire team. All accounted for, I am still torn but am forcing myself to make a decision.

I suppose given my goals for dream control, “Magus”, “Sorcerer”, “Wizard”, etc. all fit my class (unless you want animal names for non-humans because I don’t think RPGs call animal enemies “wizards” and “fighters”). We’ll use Magus due to the inherent magic unless you’re trying to group people, in which case I can yield to whatever title fits my similar brethren. I’ll also use my typical avatar.

I am super curious as to where this RPG thing goes, by the way. You are going places I have considered dabbling in the past but never did because I always feared I had changed enough about the LC. :tongue:

3. drd - Fire - Fire a mouth laser

4. prose42 - Water - Become a vampire

Hi, I’m new, but this seems exciting and fun. Plus I’ll probably need motivation to keep up the dream journal when real life starts again tomorrow.

I chose water because I seem to spend a lot of dream time wondering why and how everything got to where it is.

The vampire thing is because I was really scared of vampires as a kid. I still sleep with the blankets pulled over my neck because of that (4yo-me thought that vampires couldn’t bite through bedsheets, but now it’s just habit). By embracing the old fear, I shall gain its strength. I’m sort of pulling a Batman.

I’d like to be an arcane trickster. I think this is fitting because every time I try to play Baldur’s Gate, I get distracted by breaking into people’s houses and using magic to steal their things.

5. Letaali - Fire - Visit the frozen planet

I’ll keep my goal same until I get it done. My class will be Avatar. :colgate:

6. obfusc8 - Fire - Tame and ride a fellbeast

RPG class you say? Well my favourite is druid, but I did the whole transformation thing last time round, plus I’m feeling a bit LoTR right now… Ranger fits with my goal.

Class: Ringwraith/Ranger

7. James_UK2008 - Grass - Become a Lizardman

Class: Warrior

Source render with more detail here if anyone’s curious.

8. Siiw - Grass - Make something in a dream and recreate it IRL

This is me for now:
The powers of this recurring DC matches the Priestess class. (edit) Actually, she is more precisely an earth priestess.

Wow, already 8 signups in less than 24 hours! Anyway guys, I just want to clarify a few things. When I say that you should pick an RPG class name, it doesn’t have to be a specific RPG class. You can pick anything that sounds cool that would be an interesting “title” to your name, so to speak. If you’re okay with the class you chose, then just ignore this.

Anyway, that’s it for now. GET HYPE!

I made an avatar. He is a wizard.

9. Koharo - Fire - Learn the werewolf girl’s name

[color=olive]Class/Title: Agile Tank/Sin City Raven
Current form:

As of recent, I had a dream where I’m taking part in a plot with supernatural beings as a human. In that dream I meet an amusing character who is a werewolf. I believe to have encountered her the next night in a dream but she was human and had no memory of me. As I was basically reintroducing myself I’m yanked into combat and wake immediately after.[/color]

10. Dragoon - Fire - Grow some wings and fly through the sky

Hi I’m new but I’d like to participate in this challenge ^-^.
Class nymph. I havn’t found a picture yet but I’ll post it when I find one.

Alright! That’s 10 signups! Now, I did say that I could start Wednesday, and today is Wednesday. But I want to be able to post the tasks at the same time each week, and I kind of woke up too late for that to happen. :razz: So, the LC will start this Friday! For any of you who are just dying to read the task within the first minute of it being posted, I plan to post it at around 9:00am my time (GMT-7). This allows a few more people to join before the LC starts, but new participants are always welcome to join in the middle! For anyone who’s still thinking of joining, the Water Team could definitely use some room if you’re indecisive of what team to pick.

Welp, that’s it for now. GET HYPE!

11. Wyvern - Water - Find out the name of the silver demon

(le gasp, it’s not Wyvern)
Class: Director
Goal: This is another character I’ve created that resonates with me. An alter-ego/persona/avatar/whatever. He just doesn’t have a name. Figured I’d just ask him. :tongue:

Also, obligatory handicapping. Counting only LDs with completed tasks.

12. Tggtt - Water - Achieve collective consciousness.
SPOILER - Click to view

The Psychic Doge!
I know it’s funneh and haters are gonna hate…
Class: Mentalist
Goal: I have sort of recently realized that I can have some kind of mental connection with my DCs. I would like to explore the depths of this until I can achieve something like a shared consciousness. I am placing at least 5 dream bodies as a start. Yes I know it’s unusual (I have chosen something usual for the NDC after all.)
Also, it’s related to my awareness experiments. :wink:

I don’t think I need handicapping, :peek: I am going to be busy in some days, however, I think I will be free enough to reply here. Well I guess my goal is also hard enough…

12. Tggtt - Water - Achieve collective consciousness.
  13. eMander - Grass - Bring an inanimate object to life.

Class: Rogue

Welp, time to get this thing started! Note that this task has team dreams in it, so I’ll be PM’ing you links to your team online workspaces right after I post this task. Also, the score pages are now up and available here! Anyway, time to begin!

Task 1: Elemental Creation!

PREVIOUSLY in the LC, you signed up for a team named after an element of nature! You will also be utilizing these elements throughout the entire LC! Yeah, those names weren’t just for show, or for some kind of weird spiritual metaphor. They’re the real, literal deal. In fact, by the end of this LC, you should all be MASTERS of your chosen element! To do this, we’ll be going on a grand adventure to master your abilities! Now then, we should probably get familiar with these elements now! This first task will feature you powering up and using your team’s elemental abilities! Woo!

Create an elemental weapon30 points: What’s that I hear? This was a subtask in the last LC? And the task this subtask belonged to was also from another LC? Well, this time it’s a generic task that’s a bit more specific with the “elemental” part. This time, you’ll have to create a weapon based on any of the 3 teams from this LC. That’s any type of weapon using any of our three elements. For example, you may want to create a fire sword or a whip made of water. Or make things a bit more modern and create a gun that shoots plant seeds for bullets. Be creative!

Perform pyrokinesis20 points: Pyrokinesis is the power of controlling fire with your mind! Try lighting something on fire through willpower, or perhaps bending existing flames to your will! Any mind-controlling of fire is sufficient to complete this task.

Breathe fire20 points: What kind of fire master can’t breathe fire? When it comes to showing how powerful someone is, nothing could be more awesome than breathing fire. Shoot some fierce flames out of your mouth to complete this task, and while you’re at it, maybe bring some marshmallows to roast?

Perform some waterbending20 points: Take control of water using your mind! Bend some water to your will to complete this task! Maybe you will perform a graceful dance with water… or maybe you’ll utilize water as a deadly weapon? The possibilities are endless!

Summon some rain20 points: Rain! It’s when water just starts falling from the sky! It’s a simple way for a water master to transform the environment around them into one that’s more comfortable! Simply summon rain, light or heavy, to complete this task. Splashing in puddles is optional.

Grow plants with your mind20 points: For this task, simply grow plants out of somewhere with the power of your mind! Maybe grow some flowers out of the wall, or fling up tall trees in the middle of the road? With this one, you’ll need to use your creativity!

Transform into a tree20 points: To develop mastery of your element… you must BECOME your element! For this task, you must transform into a tree! Any kind of tree will do, in fact, I might even accept a cactus or other tall non-tree plant! Perhaps you can try moving around your branches to be a cool magical tree? This should be an… interesting experience. :razz:

[com]And it’s time for Team Dreams! This time we’ll be starting with them right away, while everyone should be mostly active. Read the following subtask descriptions and head over to your workspace with some ideas! You have 48 hours to reach a decision on what exactly the subtask will be! Fun times! You’ll earn 40 points for completing a Team Dream with the team-decided factors incorporated into it. You’ll earn an additional 40 points if you complete it with a team member from the designing team. These values are halved for Team Dreams designed by teams other than your own.

We’re going to start off this LC with a party! Yeah, okay, this was also in the last LC, but I totally forgot about it until it was too late! Besides, who doesn’t like to party?! Each team is going to the party and they will each decide one aspect of said party! Fun times![/com]

LC Launch Party!Decide what fun activity to do at the party! The Fire Team is going to make this the hottest party yet! Decide what fun activity we’re going to do at this party! The activity must feature something extreme in some way. Other than that, the sky’s the limit! Be creative! The Fire Team has decided to participate in a fire/lava drinking contest. Participate in said contest for points.

LC Launch Party!Decide what interesting guest will show up at the party! The Water Team is going to make this party really interesting, with a special guest of their choosing! The activity must feature a Fictional or Historical person in some way who would be impossible to meet in waking life. Who is it going to be? You decide! The Water Team has decided to invite a Mew as a special guest. Meet up with a Mew at a party for points.

LC Launch Party!Decide what delicious food we will be eating at the party! The Grass Team is going to be serving up some good eats at this party! The food must be some kind of imaginary/fantasy food. It can be an impossible combination of two or more foods, or maybe a completely new recipe? It’s up to you what to bring! Make sure to taste it while you’re there, too! The Grass Team has decided to bring ambrosia to the party! Eat ambrosia at a party for points.

And no LC is complete without a self-insert subtask by the host! Unlike the last LC, there are not three hosts with three teams, so the host subtask has become its own thing once more. Neato!

Host Subtask: Have an elemental fight with Mew15130 points: The obligatory host insert subtask! In this one, you’ll have an elemental battle with me! Watch out! I’m pretty tough, being Task Master and all. :wink:

I had a medium-length lucid dream very shortly after the LC started, as posted here. I attempted my personal goal but failed.

Alright. I added it, since it occurred after the LC started. And Thorn gets the first points of the LC! :tongue:
Scores are updated.