the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 72

Hi! my name is Julia am 17 years old girl from Sweden!
I fond this website and i thought it is a great way for me to get a lucid dream.
:content: :cool: :grin: :woo: :happy:
:astral: :seer: :wolf: :fly:
Working with MILD right now.
Love Julia

Welcome to the forum Julia! :welcome: Good luck on your lucid dreaming journey. This is a great place to find inspiration, motivation and talk about dreaming.

I’m new! Trying to learn lucidity again! Good luck to me and you! :smile:

Hi everyone !

I’m sorry I starded to post without introduicing myself :peek:

My name is Christelle, Cyelle meaning sky in French. I’m from a little town in France, I have a daughter and I’m teacher.

I had a lucid dream when I was a child, but I was frightened because I felt as if I was paralized.

Then years later I discovered lucid dream and it was a revelation.

I made a few since, (one this night, I was soooo glad :cool: ) and I hope to have others as soon as possible. I’m glad to be here :wink:

Hi everyone!

I just joined LD4ALL recently.

My name is Arnov and I’ve had lucid dreams for many years, but it wasn’t until I got into university that I decided to seriously train.

I’ve spent over 5 years practicing lucid dreaming and reading many books, but now I’m determined to take my skills to the next level.

I’d also like to use my lucid dreaming skills to fuel my self growth (e.g. overcoming some fears I have, and practicing my MMA skills)

I decided to join LD4ALL to connect with other lucid dreamers from different parts of the world! It’s hard to meet other people who are as passionate about lucid dreaming as I am where I’m from.

I’m looking forward to discussing tips and strategies for mastering lucid dreaming techniques and improving dream control. I would also like to learn about higher level insights that some have discovered that may not be as well known.

I remember when I was first starting to train in lucid dreaming, how confused I felt, and had no direction. Which is why I’m excited to help out and answers any questions I can to the best of my abilities.

I have a professional background in psychology. My other interests include eastern philosophy, meditation, speed reading, and mnemonics (memory training) . I am currently the 2014 Canadian memory champion.

Feel free to message me and start some stimulating conversations/discussions.

I’m looking forward to making some new friends here, and having some interesting conversations with some great people!

• Arnov

Welcome to the forum Aalexx, Atmic, prose42, krage97, NumlockCubed,
Cyelle and Arnov :grouphug:

Hey everyone, Caldera here!

About a year ago I discovered that it was possible to become awake in a dream while your mind is asleep, and obsessed over the idea of having a lucid dream for months. However, nothing seemed to be working for me I pretty much gave up. The desire to have a lucid dream still nagged at me when I got ready for bed each night, but I didn’t put any further effort into inducing one.

Now, thanks to a spontaneous false awakening I had two weeks ago that left me confused and in awe at the vividness of the experience, I’m glad to say that the lucid dreaming community has once again caught my attention! Five days ago I had my first true lucid dream. It was very short, only lasting about twenty seconds or so before fading, but it was extraordinary! I can’t believe how your mind manages to fill in those tiny little details! I didn’t remember it at first, but when I had been awake for about 10 minutes and couldn’t dismiss the feeling that I had forgotten something, it just came to me! I was grinning like an idiot for the rest of the morning! :razz:

Can’t wait to have another, and hopefully it’ll be longer next time!

Hello Caldera!
:welcome:

I really like False Awakenings, and I can assure you that they can be more fun than annoying (yes some of them are).

Good luck and may the FA be with you.

Hello everyone,
My name is Bart-Jan I’ve never recalled much of my dreams so working hard on that right now. I can’t wait to lucid dream and its really interesting to learn more about it especially since i’m also studying biology. This forum seemed like a good place to learn how to lucid dream and spend some time talking about dreams.
Greetings!

Hello!

I was pointed here after mentioning wanting to start a dreaming-related blog. I’m just a girl (I’m 27, but calling myself a woman feels wrong lols) who happens to easily recall my dreams. I might come here to share what I dream about, if that’s okay.

Maybe even learn if dreaming is related to me being tired all the time. XD

Welcome Melaniipon! I’m sure you’ll find there’s lots of information about dreams here which might help you with your question. Take a look around in the the stuff dreams are made of sub-forum for stuff about dreams and sleep in general.

Also… I can’t wait to read your dreams! :happy: :wink:

Hi y’all!

My name is Kosenu (well, not actually, but call myself Kosenu). Ever since I was a child I have always remembered a lot of dreams, and since they’ve always intrigued me, I decided to finally do something with them, and try lucid dreaming!

Hello all the February people :wave:
Welcome to ld4all, Caldera, Zer0care, Melaniipon and Kosenu :grouphug:

Hello everyone! Well, I created this account a few years ago in general interest in lucid dreaming but barely touched it, with about ~10 posts if that, so consider me new! :smile: However, after having someone I cared much about leave my life, I decided to pursue lucid dreaming with dedication, as well as talk to some interesting people!

Hello! MR. Awe here
i usually dont do introductions but since i wouldnt mind gathering a crew i might as well.

among other things … lucid dreaming is part of my passion, im greatly into exploring and experimenting it, if you are not just lucid dreaming for fun - which is a great goal to lucid dream for! but one can not ignore the vast potential lucid dreaming possess! please contact me here or through a PM id like to organize a group of excited people about this subject and see how far we can go.

aside form that i really hope this site is active, being surrounded by lucid dreamers does feel warm and fuzzy :spinning:

Hello Hyzoran. I’m sorry to hear of your loss.
Welcome back and good luck with your lucid quest.

Hello Awe, I think ALL the ld4all members make me feel warm and fuzzy. :smile: Glad to have you aboard.

Just joining this site as the last community I was in kind of lacked what I was looking for. I hope to make friends on here and deepen my understanding of lucid dreaming farther. ~.~

Welcome to ld4all Noxy. I hope you find what you are looking for on ld4all. :spinning:

I looked at several lucid dream and astral travel web sites before settling on Ld4all. I lurked here for weeks before subscribing. The search function provided enough data to occupy my thinking without comment from me. It was not that I had nothing to say, but that there is too much. Also, I was uncertain how to answer the profile question “LD count.” An answer finally occurred to me and now it won’t wait. The best answer I can give is 1. In arriving at that answer I reviewed again and again in my memory a lifetime’s worth of dreams. It always came down to ‘I don’t know,’ which is little better than saying nothing. Looking at the question from a different perspective I have arrived at a positive answer. The number is 1 -but I cannot say with certainty that “I had” the lucid dream -or if it was elicited by another person. I am certain I have never repeated that type of dream, and yet it is a fact, an unexplained enigma. My next step therefore is to throw the matter out for public discussion.

Welcome to the forum jiva. Will you be posting that dream in the dream journal forum?

A lucid dream is a dream where you are aware that you are dreaming while in the dream. I had only had 3 very short lds before joining ld4all and that was over the expanse of 46 years :peek:

By the way don’t worry about posting in the wrong place, it only takes a moderator seconds to move a topic :wink: