EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 132
2020 Vision

Lucidity Challenge 47 - Awards Ceremony!

Author  Message 
Wyvern
Do a Rawr-C!
cookie lover
Wyvern has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: Nightly

PostPosted: Tue 27 Jan, 2015  Reply with quote

Alrighty... I already said I didn't wanna count LD points for dreams where I just completed Bingo subtasks, so I've bolded where they would count (normal subtasks).

January 19th
LD #2802 Went swimming, shrank myself, fused with a DC, controlled electricity, conversation with DC, opened a treasure chest, participated in a musical performance http://ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=723462#723462

LD #2803 (medium) Traded with a DC http://ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=723533#723533

January 20th
LD #2804 Danced with Mew, was in costume http://ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=723535#723535

LD #2805 Achieved collective consciousness, enchanted an object, transformed a DC (which went horribly, horribly wrong, but a transformation nevertheless) http://ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=723549#723549

January 21st
LD #2806 Froze time, went to a location in the past http://ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=723553#723553

And now summaries for dreams I won't type up.

LD #2807 Turned invisible in a game of hide and seek with Ysim and someone else, essentially cheating, but I don't care. The dream was weird and full of insects and broken things... including a random carcass in a bathroom.

January 23rd
LD #2809 (medium) I went through a forest and came across a party of dragons. We ate the mysterious glowy ambrosia and... became sex crazed as a result. But hey, it was Godly. This dream was before the current task was posted, so no points for the forest.

January 24th

LD #2811 (long) Spent time exploring the ocean, a mysterious forest on an island, and then a cave which I explored with Thorn. I set us up the bomb (a powerful weapon) causing the entire cave to detonate (AKA Huge epic explosion). I then went to an RPG style village to a shop run by ghosts. They were very reluctant to sell me anything but I eventually forced them to. I bought a crab potion. Still don't know what it does.

January 26th

LD #2814 I went up to my computer and entered the screen to enter the internet. It had really cheesy 3D effects and numbers everywhere. And tunnels. Or tubes? I suppose it was a series of tubes.

LD #2816 I was a weird anthropomorphic panda and ate this huge sphere on top of a building. How's that for huge object... Was bigger than me. I was all round after.

And all caught up.

Mew151
Ebil Mew Idol
LD4all addict
Scribes
Wolfgame
LD count: %d

Well... those are certainly some point dumps. wow

Rhewin: Nice! The elemental weapon finally counts! yes

Wyvern: Congratulations, you're the first person to get a BINGO! And five of them at that! I liked reading all your dreams, specifically the one with ME in it! grin

Scores are (finally) updated

Current LD goal(s): Get a real LD; Shoot fireworks out of my hands; Become top idol

Link to My DJ: www.ld4all.com
Thorn
Another LD4all Dragon
cookie lover
Thorn has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 405

In this medium-length LD, I again visit a hotel room—I already did this task, but I never earned lucid points for Task 2.

Current LD goal(s): Get back into good LDing habits
Mew151
Ebil Mew Idol
LD4all addict
Scribes
Wolfgame

^Alright, added it. Scores are updated, again!

Current LD goal(s): Get a real LD; Shoot fireworks out of my hands; Become top idol

Wyvern
Do a Rawr-C!
cookie lover
Scribes

PostPosted: Wed 28 Jan, 2015  Reply with quote

Does studying ponies in Equestria count? They were having some festival. tounge2 To be fair, there was also a field if you want something even more natural for ponies.

Man, I'm always arriving on festivals in my dreams. I'm like Ash Ketchum.

EDIT: Happened in a long and eventful LD.

drd
a drd
Somniologist
drd has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 134

I had a medium length LD last night. I used water bending, and created a plant.

Current LD goal(s): Ride teh Smokeyz
Mew151
Ebil Mew Idol
LD4all addict
Scribes
Wolfgame

Wyvern: Yep, the fields counted as a natural habitat for ponies! Yep! yes Nothing else influenced this decision! grin

drd: Nice! Got you the points.

I have updated scores.

Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Rhewin has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 360
Location: In the not too distant future... somewhere in time and space

Ok, so I remembered my dream from last night. It was a long LD, with several times of losing and regaining lucidity. Basically, I visited an inn, though no one seemed to be behind the counter. Then, I noticed a red phone booth in the corner (which made me lucid). I entered, and sure enough it was my Red TARDIS using a shape it had before.

Inside, I was on an adventure with The Tenth Doctor. I don't remember all of the details anymore, but he knew me very well. I think this version of The Doctor was a regeneration from my Second Doctor dream guide. Though I don't remember what was wrong with my TARDIS, The Doctor helped me fly her to safety as fired burned in the background.

Later in the dream I found out we hand landed in Paris. There was a sickly homeless puppy my wife wanted to save. One of its eyes was bad and its jaw looked bad. I thought about it twice because my own dog was on board, but decided to rescue it because the Red TARDIS is big enough to keep them apart.

I did have to keep my own dog away, but the other dog somehow ate his food with his nose like an elephant?

tl;dr finished personal task in a long LD with recovering lucidity. New personal goal: regenerate.

Current LD goal(s): Defeat Xander in our lucid duel!
Eilatan
The Lookout Rogue.
Head Scribe
Eilatan has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 十&

Posted my dreams from Sunday morning. In the first dream I firebended as Lord Zuko against the evil Kuvira <_< by blasting fire out of my legs, in awesome Fire Nation fashion. Also that first and the second dream took place in the middle of forests.

Current LD goal(s): Meet my dream guide

Mew151
Ebil Mew Idol
LD4all addict
Scribes
Wolfgame

Rhewin: Congrats on doing your personal goal! woo

Eilatan: Noted. And the forest stuff undoes Rhewin's mega task completion!

Scores be updated

Wyvern
Do a Rawr-C!
cookie lover
Scribes

Forgot to mention that two nights ago I had also completed my personal goal. Not writing the name here, but probably gonna rename him or something... or ask him for some nickname. >.>
In any case, new person goal is to decapitate myself.

As for last night, in a long LD I went around an RPG town again and pretty much covered all bases as I couldn't remember which subtasks I had left while in the dream. But yeah, among other places I went to a tavern that was run by a bear and talked with him for a bit. Apparently I needed to be part of some league of dark whatever to buy anything. Still, interaction in a Tavern.
I also healed a anthropomorphic panther DC who was in my party with a potion.

After searching all houses, Mew did not appear to live in that town, unfortunately. Still have that left to do.

I put out a fire that was set by an enemy group trying to attack the village with fire arrows. I can only assume this is the fire team's doing. tounge2
The bushes along the walls caught fire so I opened a gate and let loose a bunch of water, putting out the fire and knocking the DCs back somewhat.

Last edited by Wyvern on Thu 29 Jan, 2015; edited 1 time in total
Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Globahead
Siiw has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: last 19.augus

I had a spectacular rage dream last night. It contained some quite personal things, so I don't feel like posting everything in full detail.

After we had been stuck in an airport for several hours without food or anything, we narrowly missed our plane. I got ANGRY and developed my dark powerful ragedream voice. After yelling at somebody, my voice got even more powerful, and I directed a scream towards the sky. The force of my voice made the plane crash directly after taking off. Large parts of the airport was ruined in the following explosion.

In the second part, I used a magical song to summon a raging storm. The resulting flash flood crushed a building. (In case the plane didn't count as a powerful weapon)

Current LD goal(s): To bring back art or a song

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com
Thorn
Another LD4all Dragon
cookie lover
Thorn has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 405

Here is a dream journal entry with some LC stuff inside. The second dream has me learn something from Wyvern's Cockatrice character, who surprisingly fits the LC's definition of a spirit animal, and has me driving around the final town from Mother 3, which is an RPG town and is in the distant future (as on my bingo board). The third dream has me communicate with a dog telepathically (as on my bingo board) and has me save a DC in distress by disabling a trap.

Current LD goal(s): Get back into good LDing habits
Cornelia Xaos
cookie lover
cookie lover
Cornelia Xaos has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: 388—20/01/18
Location: I'll give you a hint: it's got a blue background with stars, and it's a forum...

in a place called vertigo...
PostPosted: Thu 29 Jan, 2015  Reply with quote

Well here's some tasks and a lucid! A large amount of tasks, too. It's like my brain knew I had to catch up given two days no recall. tounge2

Games with LD4Allers Part I - Non-Lucid Dream - ET: D3 & C5
Games with LD4Allers Part II - Short Lucid Dream - Task III Parts 11 and 12 & ET: U2

Stats so Far:
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Fixed a typo with point claims. I was supposed to claim the bingo square for the powerful weapon.. not explosions again.

Current LD goal(s): Summon Lynn for a Tea Party.

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com

Last edited by Cornelia Xaos on Thu 29 Jan, 2015; edited 4 times in total
Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Rhewin has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 360
Location: In the not too distant future... somewhere in time and space

PostPosted: Thu 29 Jan, 2015  Reply with quote

It didn't undo my penalty, they're still one behind where they would be tounge2. Also, I think I got pts for doing the Quest instead of my personal goal.

Anywho, from this morning.

Long LD in which I was in Gotham city. The power was out and Batman was missing, though Superman was patrolling to help keep some order. I remembered the challenge so at one point I fought a pack of wild dogs that were roaming the streets. I also bought weapons and a set of bat armor (minus the mask) from a store. And before anyone says anything, an RPG doesn't have to be in a fantasy setting, and this definitely fit the description of what an RPG store normally carries. Finally, I fought off one of Joker's henchmen with a batarang made of fire... so, for the fourth time, elemental weapon XD.

In an ND I saw a cat (or maybe a fox, it didn't have a constant look to it) die, but then its spirit stayed with me for a while after.

Current LD goal(s): Defeat Xander in our lucid duel!

print