help astral projecting aches

When I get all the symptoms of projection: vibrating, ringing ears, energy rushes etc. I also get such strong physical body aches it makes me have to move to get more comfortable/ relief and that snaps me out of the projection! Why so many aches and pains? The pain is in my bones and muscles and it makes everything so uncomfortable! it sometimes gets me to the Point where i feel i want to vomit or just shave my hair off to get comfortable.
when i turn my head i can literally feel my blood flowing where i was laying it hurts so bad help! ;__; :help:

Honestly… :peek: [spoiler]Usually I don’t tell newbies, but feeling pain is normal.
I am mostly sure that shaving your hair won’t help.

That pain doesn’t last for long if you can relax through it. I am not saying it is easy, but the more you’re able to ignore it, the quicker it should go away.[/spoiler]

Ikr but its so unfair they be falling asleep in like 20 mins while i have to pull up with this for like 2 hours before finally giving up cause ur tryinga switch positions an stuff it gets to the point where u just give up on lding cause it hurts so bad
especially in like the back off the head in one side idk why i get pains though

Please don’t quit LDing, there are several other techniques that you could try that are not painful.
Is there any reason you are trying that specific technique?

yes i tried that specific technique because i wanted to astral Project at the time
somehow i get that feeling of a intense sharp metal thumb inside the bottom side of my neck when your at the Point when you can ‘‘kinda feel but not really’’ your astral body and u can still focus on ur own body but its too tired so you let it go and focus more on the inside of your eyelids.

and sometimes back of the head. I have had my 2 other lucid Dreams from DILD and WILD but i honestly feel it’s only me ontop of that there is the swallowing reflex that u have to put up with nothing seems to fix that either well i honestly don’t know if i should give up or not i almost try 4 times a week or so if i get the chance for the past year but idk if i should change techniques are there any other techniques exepd DILD? and WILD? i’ve tried FILD but it doens’t seem to work for me when i try it in the mornings.

if you think that bad, imagine having cluster headaches that lasts for almost an hour (I had one for 8 hours when I was sick 2 weeks ago), and it feels like someone is sliding a knife in your head.

It’s either something your own mind is creating or its something really there… an energy block in your astral/energy body. Either way you could try to deal with it in the same manner.

When it hurts next, try to imagine where it feels like something is eg the intense sharp metal thumb … imagine it working its way out of you and coming out. Imagine any blocked energy (clearing).

Your mind can be used to get rid of this stuff and with some practice, one can become quite good at this.

I don’t think there is anything mind can’t counteract with enough conscious thought put into it… When you get close to astral projecting, your body becomes more sensitive to everything that your body does; it’s best to ignore it. I experience extremely strong heartbeats, (like earthquakes) but I don’t mind it; I rather get excited because I’m getting close lol. Note that I’ve never successfully had an ap.

For how long exactly do you mean it takes you to AP or LD?

Oh my god this is sooo unfair i listened to many audiosi tried to lift my astral body but got to a stage where i could only see kind of white but nothing else i tried to go out but to no use when the audio ended i struggled with super hurting ankles then when i woke up i touched them just incase to look if the pain was real or not it was! And both my heels where numb from laying still like that i struggleimensely with lding and astral ptojection. I got inspired from my first LD which was an DILD and an OBE on the go, which surely made me want to continue but ive suffered from metal thumbs inside the back off the head to unimaginable burning sensations like i got in my ankles rn. So i mean why is it that it takes 2hr or more for me to have an OBE or LD when it only takes 30minutes or less? Is it just me or.

Any help would be appreciated.

when you wake up with this pain, do you feel like you’ve been doing heavy breathing? people who do breath work to achieve higher states of consciousness have similar body numbness you describe. at some point, a big portion of your body goes numb, ankles, legs, arms, etc… when I did it, i looked like i am crippled with my hands in a cup position.

that’s the only thing that comes to mind. maybe your body somehow starts to breath really deep and heavy and you get into this stage? i don’t know…

Yes thats it! I think…i sometimes “feel” big breaths that i havent caused or anything they just come out of nowhere but if thats what but ouch been trying for like 2 years now lol nothing works exept for DILD it seems xD it gets you to a stage where ur like dam should i stor or not cause i mean it should be possible cause ive had recent OBE but not me doing it LOOL i got “helped” by an astral entity like to get out of my body

Nontheless, what do you guys see when your trying to WILD do you see or hear or see hallucinations?
Cause um all i see is darkness in my WILD (just like hypnagogia) but i can feel the ground etc. How long does it take for you to WILD?

You could try putting some soft cushions under your heals. I’ve had to do that at times with cushions also under my knees and and cushions to rest my arms on… and a concurred pillow to hold my neck nice with my head. :smile:

I try not to go over about an hour when I’m trying to WILD as I don’t want my body getting into the habit of it taking it long. So I aim to do this in 45-60mins (sometimes I go longer as I guess and only check time once or twice).

Many of my WILDs do start out in complete darkness where I can feel myself standing elsewhere. The trick to get over this is to not allow it to be bother you. What I do is just go about my dream as if I was a blind person and try to ignore the fact I’m blind. Within about 3-5mins dream time, my sight will come in.

In my case my sight in the LD is the very last sense to come in. I’ll be hearing, feeling etc before the sight. You could also do things even in a blind state like talk to a DC or even try a “what’s in my pocket LD challenge” by feeling around in there and pulling out things. Anything which distracts you from blindness till the sight comes in which when it does it “usually” happens suddenly (it happens when I’ve stopped thinking about being blind and just focused on other dream senses)…

I recommend to see if you can get hold of Robert Bruces Book "Astral Dynamic"s as though his techniques to get out never worked for me, he does have a huge section of his book on “Energy Body Stimulation” …which is moving energy through the body in specific ways and working on painful places in the body. It may help to clean your energy blocks you are feeling which are giving you pain. (6 chapters of stuff which could help you with that problem).

Once that Energy body stimulation stuff is going well without too much pain… then I suggest a book called "Astral Projection . The out of body experience … its by Denning and Phillips.

It’s like an actual course step by step one can follow to achieve OBEs. (I tried so many other books and techniques for years with no luck at all before I found this one and had amazing results with it and quite fast too. It’s very different to other books and techniques).

You can do it, you just need to find a method which will work for you and obviously what you are doing now isn’t doing much good and you need ways to try to sort out the issue hence I suggest “Astral Dynamics” Chapter 9 to Chapter 14

Whatever technique you are doing first what you wanna do is to be as much as comfortable as you can and fighting your need to switch to a more comfortable position is not helping you at all. Thinking that switching to a more comfortable position is going to set you back in your attempt is wrong, because being uncomfortable is actually setting you back not getting comfortable.

So whenever you feel and urge to switch, scratch, swallow and so on just do it and continue were you stopped like nothing happened. Doing techniques deviates a lot from usual way of falling asleep so keeping it closest to what your normal way of falling asleep looks like will help you the most because when you are not doing techniques if you feel uncomfortable you will switch position once or twice and you would fall asleep but when you do techniques and when you don’t listen to your body you are just telling your body that it’s not time to sleep…

At the end dreaming is all about falling asleep because to dream you need to sleep and to sleep you need to be comfortable so get comfortable! :wink:

[quote=“dB_FTS”]
Whatever technique you are doing first what you wanna do is to be as much as comfortable as you can and fighting your need to switch to a more comfortable position is not helping you at all. Thinking that switching to a more comfortable position is going to set you back in your attempt is wrong, because being uncomfortable is actually setting you back not getting comfortable.

So whenever you feel and urge to switch, scratch, swallow and so on just do it and continue were you stopped like nothing happened. Doing techniques deviates a lot from usual way of falling asleep so keeping it closest to what your normal way of falling asleep looks like will help you the most because when you are not doing techniques if you feel uncomfortable you will switch position once or twice and you would fall asleep but when you do techniques and when you don’t listen to your body you are just telling your body that it’s not time to sleep…

At the end dreaming is all about falling asleep because to dream you need to sleep and to sleep you need to be comfortable so get comfortable! :wink:
[/quote

yes i know its very easy for you guys to continue but when i get the swallow reflex i get it again after some seconds and i can’t simply not think about it]

[quote=“dB_FTS”]

At the end dreaming is all about falling asleep because to dream you need to sleep and to sleep you need to be comfortable so get comfortable! :wink:[/quote

yes i know its very easy for you guys to continue but when i get the swallow reflex i get it again after some seconds and i can’t simply not think about its me who is doing it. And then theres that moment if you dont swallow your throath will get dry. People say elevate your head on cussions! Yasss i tried but then nothing dripples and you just sit there and choke. Basically all of this for me is like you not swallowing right now i mean try it you just cant sit right! Thats how it is for me.

Astral projection is false—you are only dreaming.