Final Fantasy

liek heres a FFXII trailer

gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_ … fwdvd.html

My final fantasy experience went like this

FF7: my like 4th computer game (yes comp) that i ever played. I was hooked then and there, forever. Loved the gameplay, the battles, the STORY, the MUSIC, Squaresoft is genius.

FF4/FF2: played this, hooked more and more.

FF5: started to worship squaresoft after this one (no, not really)

FF3/FF6: absolutely insane, liked almost as much as FF7.

From here i started to delve into the games that never made it here into the US from Japan.

Terranigma: god i love this one, its very deep into universe, life beginning, human life and meaning, etc. (played like 3 times)

Tales of Phantasia: YOU HAVE TO PLAY THIS ONE its my favorite SNES rpg (played 4 times). LOL the music is too good, in fact i actually have mp3’s of it :tongue:

Secret of Evermore: only good, compared to like Tales and Terranigma

Seiken Densetsu or Secret of Mana 3: THIS IS PWNAGE never gets boring, good story (multiple stories in fact) and battles are too fun (with most rpgs they tend to get cumbersome…not here tho!) ive beaten this sucker like thrice

Chrono Trigger: nuff said, this is pwnage!!! on par with Tales in all respects. Mp3’s here too lol.

Oh ive also played FF8 a little. Havent played anything else. Guess im not too much a fan lol gets thrown out the window crashing to the dry dirt road rolling, you know like in westerns (im just oldschool! :cool: )

So, favorite game of all? I would have to say Final Fantasy 7. :cool:

bitch slap

FF8 dammit!

I personally think that FF7 is the best game ever made.

[color=indigo] :blush:
hmph…loser

lol. Just messing, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It just so happens that your opinion is wrong!

lol.

again, messing. Don’t kill me.[/color]

i suppose any game that has irvine in it is the best game to you eh?

alrighty i found alot of ff movies some are pretty funnny. try ff7 about random battles it’s great.

here is the link: enjoy

newgrounds.com/collections/finalfantasy.html

There should be no debate what the best Final Fantasy ever is. Final Fantasy 7 had it all. Character animation and battle animation where not great, but once the game is remastered once the PS3 hits, everyone will see asside from the graphics and realize how great of a game it really is.

The story leads the way in Final Fantasy 7. You start out not knowing anything about the characters and their connections to anyone, but as the game moves along, you learn all of these strange facts about Cloud and Sepheroth.

If you notice, Final Fantasy 8 & X (my two least favorite) you start off knowing your character right off the bat. The do eventually change, but there past is nothing mystical. X tried it but failed, the story was like a crappy love story. Way too one-dimentional story (no where to explore).

Final Fantasy 7 had the best magic system of them all. Altough the job classes were taken away, it still made for much more strategy to incorperate into your fights. Every weapon would move metria’s stats up at different rates.

Final Fantasy 7 you find out that Cloud was not only a student of his later arch-enemy Sepheroth, but he also idolized him in every way. And then you found out that he killed the all-mighty Sepheroth years before but had had become ressurected somehow.

Later in the game you have to realize that Aeries knew of her death
(voted #1 death scene ever in a game) ahead of time, and had to sacrifice herself in order to help Cloud in ways she couldn’t while alive.

That’s my whole speach on why 7 is undisputed. Despite shaky character graphics, the story holds the game up all on its own.

No way ff7 getting redone? where did you read this at? can i have the link to the article? That’s sweet! ya ff7 owns on the story line. ff8 have a kickass card game. ffX had sweet graphics i liked the story line… :happy:. i guess i’m romatic ? :wink: :tongue: and x-2 …well was x-2 only thing i liked was being able to see the end of the ending to ffx heh. but it was still great.

I read that they are going to only going to consider making a new Final Fantasy 7 game when Final Fantasy 7 is no longer able to be played on the new system. That means that it is going to be re-released in PS3 formal. I don’t remember the exact article I read this on, but I am pretty sure I read it in a interview when I was first hearing about FF7 AC. You should search the interviews at www.ign.com in the PS2 section. I’m too tired to go looking for it right now.

FF7 > *
FF8 sucked, but was worth playing once.
FF9 was pretty cool… although those damn moogles…

and FF7:AC looks damn sweet and i cant wait for it.

Yea, the graphics look amazing. I’m still confused on what format FF7 AC is taking. I know it is a movie, but all I keep hearing is that it is for PS2, not a DVD. What is up with that?

as far as i know it is a DVD, maybe they are going to make special features for the ps2 or something… who knows really, just gunna have to wait and see

I know it comes out on the PSP.
gamespot.com/psp/
scroll down to the top 10 list and you will see it.

[color=indigo]I wish they’d done ff7 up, with better graphics first, so that when they did the film the characters didn’t look so different and…not sexy.

They should have done all the first ones up as well.

I wish they’d make a ff8 film

damn I’m sad[/color]

LIES!!!

There were rumors about ff7 being remade for the PSP then some about it on the PS3 and some about a sequel game for either ps2 or psp. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!! The square enix officially stated (somewhere) That a remake was not very likely at all in the future, but to look out for the ff7 sequel on DVD in late summer-late fall…

for more info on ff7:AC check out this gamefaqs message board:

boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentop … ard=920785

and aparantly theyre making a cellphone ff7…

boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentop … ard=920658

FF7 cell phone game is called “Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII”.
It takes place 2 or 3 years before the original FFVII and you take play as a member of the Turks, but this member was not in FFVII, apparently.
That’s what I got from www.square-haven.com anyway.

MY favourite FF? FFX. Mainly because of the love story. I’m a romantic, sue me. :razz:

Don’t worry El.
FFX is the best to me for the same reasons.

My favorite’s still gotta be 6. But it’s probably because I accidentally ruined 7 for myself by looking at a picture of the biggest spoiler. (You can probably figure out which one it is.)

And yeah, there’s going to be a re-make of 7. Also, you can be Zack with enough 1/35 soldiers. :grin: I swear! I did it! :peek: (I should say that I’m kidding so I don’t get anyone’s hopes up–I’m kidding.)

I’m an idiot. I didn’t read that you were joking. :bored:

:lmao: Don’t mention the set of 1/35 soldiers :tongue:
After I got a full set I spent ages going around seeing if you could use them anywhere. Eventually I gave up and looked it up on the internet to find they were useless :cry:
:rofl: