Lucidity Challenge 51 - Winner: Thorn!

And a micro-lucid. Oh well. :razz:

Freder Solution ~ Short Lucid Dream

Stats so far:

[spoiler]NDs: 4
Short LDs: 4
Medium LDs: 1
Long LDs: 0

Task 1:-E Great Detail | Irregular Color, Extinct Animal | Looked into a mirror and saw myself. | Saw a fictional character.
Task 2: ~ none ~
Task 3: ~ none ~
[/spoiler]

In the second ND posted here, I eat a delicious pineapple pizza.

ND last night where I eat spaghetti, which would count as tasting something good

2 or 3 chained lucids this morning! Counts as one medium LD here. I didn’t complete many tasks: just turn solid into liquid.

Other than that, I was busy taking pictures on my phone (without prehistoric animal though :razz:). I was in a nice castle-like building and hoping the photos would somehow appear IWL. In the 2nd LD I opened a glass window, the same way I did to the mirror a few weeks ago. So this involves touching the glass and feeling liquid. After that dream went dark, it felt like a “dream-reboot” process was occurring, with computer sounds/voices, scrolling text and such. Next I found myself trying to generate a lightbeam out of my hand, which worked sometimes, but I eventually lost lucidity and woke up.

I had a medium length lucid dream. It felt long, but I spent a good chunk of it not fully lucid, so I’m only counting what to me felt like actual lucidity.

Another short LD… oh… and…

.> <.< You called it. :tongue: More information is available upon request for grading, if necessary. :whistle: (I should note, though, that the task occurred in the NON-lucid portion of the dream… Closest all LC to a lucid bonus… still nope. :razz: )

Resistance ~ [LD]Short Lucid Dream[/LD] ~ [ND]Licked a DC[/ND] [color=green]EARLY[/color]

Stats so far:

[spoiler][ND]NDs:[/ND] 5
[LD]Short LDs:[/LD] 5
[LD]Medium LDs:[/LD] 1
[LD]Long LDs:[/LD] 0

Task 1:[color=green]-E[/color] [ND]Great Detail[/ND] | [ND]Irregular Color, Extinct Animal[/ND] | [ND]Looked into a mirror and saw myself.[/ND] | [ND]Saw a fictional character.[/ND]
Task 3:[color=green]-E[/color] [ND]Licked a DC[/ND]
[/spoiler]

Short LD, no tasks (and bad recall :confused:)

I’d like to retroactively claim “[ND]See a futuristic human.[/ND]” to that dream. I spoke with Jer in IRC today to confirm it was claimable for points. And now on to today’s dreams!

Well… I had a LONG LD and I did a task. Lucidly, finally! :happy: Enjoy, those of you who read it~

Scipio had a Secret ~ [LD]Long Lucid Dream[/LD] ~ [LD]See a Mythical Creature - Week 1 LUCID Bonus[/LD]

Stats so far:

[spoiler][ND]NDs:[/ND] 5
[LD]Short LDs:[/LD] 5
[LD]Medium LDs:[/LD] 1
[LD]Long LDs:[/LD] 1

Task 1:[color=green]-E[/color] [ND]Great Detail[/ND] | [ND]Irregular Color, Extinct Animal[/ND] | [ND]Looked into a mirror and saw myself.[/ND] | [ND]Saw a fictional character.[/ND] | [ND]See a futuristic human.[/ND] - [LD]See a mythical creature.[/LD]
Task 3:[color=green]-E[/color] [ND]Licked a DC[/ND]
[/spoiler]

In this DJ entry, I have a medium-length LD in which I see both my own reflection as well as reflections that are not of me. I also have a normal dream in which I see a mythical creature (a genie).

Alright dreamers, the scores are updated once again.

Current Scores

I know there were a couple individual questions within the past couple days. I got a chance to answer most people’s questions either through the IRC or individual PM. If you still have a question that needs answering, shoot me a pm! As it currently stands… Thorn is in 1st place, Obfusc8 is in 2nd, and Scipio/nomat are tied for 3rd.

It’s still anyone’s game! Do a reality check!

• Jer

Is my new personal goal okay then? :smile:

Last night in a medium LD I eat something inedible that also tastes bad. (Well, there are tribes in certain jungles apparently that would eat such a thing, but not in England!)

Just remembered: The weird part is, it’s not the strangest or most disgusting thing I’ve eaten in dreams either. :eek:

I would like to point out, Jer, that my “Lucid Length” scores are not correct. I’m supposed to have 170 points (5 short LDs, 1 medium, 1 long = 5 * 20 + 30 + 40 = 170) so I’m actually beating nomat and am in third place! :razz:

Long LD with a few week one completions - See an extinct animal and photograph it, and see something that’s the wrong colour.

Almost had an LD this morning… Not quite, though. I did wonder if I was dreaming, though, so there’s those points. :razz:

Almost Dinner ~ Non-Lucid Dream ~ Wondered if I were dreaming.

Stats so far:

[spoiler]NDs: 5
Lucid Moments: 1
Short LDs: 5
Medium LDs: 1
Long LDs: 1

Task 1:-E Great Detail | Irregular Color, Extinct Animal | Looked into a mirror and saw myself. | Saw a fictional character. | See a futuristic human. - See a mythical creature.
Task 3:-E Licked a DC
[/spoiler]

Current Scores

@Scipio, sorry about that, your scores are corrected. You are currently in third

@obfusc8 - Congrats, you are currently in first!

Be on the look out for week 4 coming up within the next couple of days :smile:

In this dream, I taste something bad.

Jer, I’m slightly concerned that you’ve awarded me points for tasting something good… :eek: it was definitely not good! And, well, if you think that’s tasty then sorry, but I won’t be attending any BBQs you host! :tongue:

No tasks once more, but I have a medium LD to report! :happy:

From East to West ~ Medium Lucid Dream

Stats so far:

[spoiler]NDs: 5
Lucid Moments: 1
Short LDs: 5
Medium LDs: 2
Long LDs: 1

Task 1:-E Great Detail | Irregular Color, Extinct Animal | Looked into a mirror and saw myself. | Saw a fictional character. | See a futuristic human. - See a mythical creature.
Task 3:-E Licked a DC
[/spoiler]

Non-lucid dream, in which I examined an object in detail. (A ceramic dish used as an artists’ palette).

I also had a lucid dream, about 3 minutes long (medium duration). It was slightly x-rated, so I’ll skip the details. No tasks done. No, not even the “lick a dream character” one.

The first dream here is a medium-length LD with no tasks done.