Lucidity Challenge 51 - Winner: Thorn!

ND last night where I eat spaghetti, which would count as tasting something good

2 or 3 chained lucids this morning! Counts as one medium LD here. I didn’t complete many tasks: just turn solid into liquid.

Other than that, I was busy taking pictures on my phone (without prehistoric animal though :razz:). I was in a nice castle-like building and hoping the photos would somehow appear IWL. In the 2nd LD I opened a glass window, the same way I did to the mirror a few weeks ago. So this involves touching the glass and feeling liquid. After that dream went dark, it felt like a “dream-reboot” process was occurring, with computer sounds/voices, scrolling text and such. Next I found myself trying to generate a lightbeam out of my hand, which worked sometimes, but I eventually lost lucidity and woke up.

I had a medium length lucid dream. It felt long, but I spent a good chunk of it not fully lucid, so I’m only counting what to me felt like actual lucidity.

Another short LD… oh… and…

.> <.< You called it. :tongue: More information is available upon request for grading, if necessary. :whistle: (I should note, though, that the task occurred in the NON-lucid portion of the dream… Closest all LC to a lucid bonus… still nope. :razz: )

Resistance ~ [LD]Short Lucid Dream[/LD] ~ [ND]Licked a DC[/ND] [color=green]EARLY[/color]

Stats so far:

[spoiler][ND]NDs:[/ND] 5
[LD]Short LDs:[/LD] 5
[LD]Medium LDs:[/LD] 1
[LD]Long LDs:[/LD] 0

Task 1:[color=green]-E[/color] [ND]Great Detail[/ND] | [ND]Irregular Color, Extinct Animal[/ND] | [ND]Looked into a mirror and saw myself.[/ND] | [ND]Saw a fictional character.[/ND]
Task 2: ~ none ~
Task 3:[color=green]-E[/color] [ND]Licked a DC[/ND]
[/spoiler]

Short LD, no tasks (and bad recall :confused:)

I’d like to retroactively claim “[ND]See a futuristic human.[/ND]” to that dream. I spoke with Jer in IRC today to confirm it was claimable for points. And now on to today’s dreams!

Well… I had a LONG LD and I did a task. Lucidly, finally! :happy: Enjoy, those of you who read it~

Scipio had a Secret ~ [LD]Long Lucid Dream[/LD] ~ [LD]See a Mythical Creature - Week 1 LUCID Bonus[/LD]

Stats so far:

[spoiler][ND]NDs:[/ND] 5
[LD]Short LDs:[/LD] 5
[LD]Medium LDs:[/LD] 1
[LD]Long LDs:[/LD] 1

Task 1:[color=green]-E[/color] [ND]Great Detail[/ND] | [ND]Irregular Color, Extinct Animal[/ND] | [ND]Looked into a mirror and saw myself.[/ND] | [ND]Saw a fictional character.[/ND] | [ND]See a futuristic human.[/ND] - [LD]See a mythical creature.[/LD]
Task 3:[color=green]-E[/color] [ND]Licked a DC[/ND]
[/spoiler]

In this DJ entry, I have a medium-length LD in which I see both my own reflection as well as reflections that are not of me. I also have a normal dream in which I see a mythical creature (a genie).

Alright dreamers, the scores are updated once again.

Current Scores

I know there were a couple individual questions within the past couple days. I got a chance to answer most people’s questions either through the IRC or individual PM. If you still have a question that needs answering, shoot me a pm! As it currently stands… Thorn is in 1st place, Obfusc8 is in 2nd, and Scipio/nomat are tied for 3rd.

It’s still anyone’s game! Do a reality check!

• Jer

Is my new personal goal okay then? :smile:

Last night in a medium LD I eat something inedible that also tastes bad. (Well, there are tribes in certain jungles apparently that would eat such a thing, but not in England!)

Just remembered: The weird part is, it’s not the strangest or most disgusting thing I’ve eaten in dreams either. :eek:

I would like to point out, Jer, that my “Lucid Length” scores are not correct. I’m supposed to have 170 points (5 short LDs, 1 medium, 1 long = 5 * 20 + 30 + 40 = 170) so I’m actually beating nomat and am in third place! :razz:

Long LD with a few week one completions - See an extinct animal and photograph it, and see something that’s the wrong colour.

Almost had an LD this morning… Not quite, though. I did wonder if I was dreaming, though, so there’s those points. :razz:

Almost Dinner ~ Non-Lucid Dream ~ Wondered if I were dreaming.

Stats so far:

[spoiler]NDs: 5
Lucid Moments: 1
Short LDs: 5
Medium LDs: 1
Long LDs: 1

Task 1:-E Great Detail | Irregular Color, Extinct Animal | Looked into a mirror and saw myself. | Saw a fictional character. | See a futuristic human. - See a mythical creature.
Task 3:-E Licked a DC
[/spoiler]

Current Scores

@Scipio, sorry about that, your scores are corrected. You are currently in third

@obfusc8 - Congrats, you are currently in first!

Be on the look out for week 4 coming up within the next couple of days :smile:

In this dream, I taste something bad.

Jer, I’m slightly concerned that you’ve awarded me points for tasting something good… :eek: it was definitely not good! And, well, if you think that’s tasty then sorry, but I won’t be attending any BBQs you host! :tongue:

No tasks once more, but I have a medium LD to report! :happy:

From East to West ~ Medium Lucid Dream

Stats so far:

[spoiler]NDs: 5
Lucid Moments: 1
Short LDs: 5
Medium LDs: 2
Long LDs: 1

Task 1:-E Great Detail | Irregular Color, Extinct Animal | Looked into a mirror and saw myself. | Saw a fictional character. | See a futuristic human. - See a mythical creature.
Task 3:-E Licked a DC
[/spoiler]

Non-lucid dream, in which I examined an object in detail. (A ceramic dish used as an artists’ palette).

I also had a lucid dream, about 3 minutes long (medium duration). It was slightly x-rated, so I’ll skip the details. No tasks done. No, not even the “lick a dream character” one.

The first dream here is a medium-length LD with no tasks done.

Lucid dream, anout 3 minutes (medium) duration. I dudn’t have any control, and no tasks done.

Some lucid fragments 22 sep and LD 23 sep. Basically no recall of that latest LD (got too busy with real life stuff), and no tasks. So two short LDs in total.