Normal Dream Challenge 11: Winner: James_UK2008!

Since the last time I posted: Three dreams, and two fragments.

:cry: I need to get paper and pen next to bed again.

Last 2 days I recalled a dream each night but by the time I got downstairs the dreams had vanished…

No recall last night

30/6/2016 - 2 nds, 2 lds

Link

3 Dreams here this morning.

Task 3 - Rapture

Another location focused task. This time it’s a bit more specific, compared to task 1.

You get task points if:

• You explore an underwater city.

Points after week 2:

1. obfusc8 - 321
  2. Siiw - 204
  3. James_UK2008 - 172
  4. DTDownUnder - 105
  5. glypheye - 72
  6. moogle - 20
  7. En’enra - 15
  8. Jer - 15
  9. Dreamjutsu - 0
  10. Fate - 0
  11. Quicksilver21 - 0
  12. Koal44 - 0

1 ND last night

Just 1 fragment here today.

Had 4 dreams here this morning which were nicely detailed. There was one dream aboard a spaceship but I think I might have claimed points for the being aboard a spacecraft one already at the end of page 3 (tardis) if it counted that is.

I counted the TARDIS, and you’ll get late task points for this. Unlike in LC, in NDC you can complete tasks repeatedly for points.

Not sure if this would’ve been better suited as an edit ot not (wasn’t sure if it would be missed in edit form) but I’ve just remembered a 5th dream that I had this morning where I was Toy Storys Slinky Dog character being repaired. I would like to claim points for my personal goal of shapeshifting please :smile: Dream has been added to previous journal entry.

The process of remembering it was quite fascinating really as I didn’t remember it on waking up this morning:

1. Watching Toy Story Youtube Poops
  2. See Slinky Dog (exact moment I remembered it was here when Slinky appears)
  3. Suddenly remember spring being reconnected to Slinkys rear legs (as this event never happens during the original films, why would such a thought appear out of nowhere?!)
  4. Snap! Core Dream events recalled and written down :hurray:

Thanks for letting clearing up the rules regarding repeatedly claiming points for tasks. Wasn’t even aware that reclaiming points in the NDC was possible. :smile:

1 ND frag and 1 LD frag

1/7/2016 - Nothing. Didn’t get to bed until 1am…
2/7/2016 - 2 nd 3 lds

Still no task points, although in one dream I watched a video which looked to be from another world. I’m crap at this dream-incubation thing. Two weeks of watching Star Trek re-runs, reading Star Wars comics before bed… nuthin. :neutral:

Saturday 2 July

1 dream - Communication

3/6/2016 - 2 lucid dreams

The first one, pre lucid, was about a possible future, with me temporarily inhabiting an older version of my own body, with separate memories of fulfilling my dreams of designing/creating games. Then I explored several other future scenarios or simulations relating to the game. The method of travel wasn’t exactly clear though, best guess is: Playing console game -> merged with/became game character -> awoke in the future inhabiting/possessing my future body. It was a cool dream, even if it doesn’t quite meet last week’s task… :meh:

Several dreams last night, but the recall washed away within seconds upon awakening (shazbot! :smile: )

Did have LD fragment with WBTB/WILD technique, however. I’ll take what I can get :smile:

One dream here this morning. No tasks completed.

Monday 4 July. 1 dream [no task or extra points] - Career Advice

ND frag this a.m. No LD or tasks completed.

This project is really helping with recall, though…and, for that, I’m happy. Actually had a buried dream pop up while writing out the fragment! :smile:

1 Dream and 2 Fragments here this morning. Although #3 showed rather large hints of my personal goal initially, it didn’t quite checkout due to it being more costume like in nature.