Normal Dream Challenge 11: Winner: James_UK2008!

Hypnopompic fragment that doesn’t even qualify, I don’t think, though the moment was interesting. We’ll say no point-bearing recall last night.

Onward! :smile:

Just one dream here this morning.

Due to an unavoidable real life situation and the knock-on effect that is having on the rest of my life right now, I’m going to have to drop out of the challenge. Good luck to everyone else taking part.

Sorry to hear that, Obfusc8! Sincerely, hope everything works out.

ND fragment last night and 1 WILD fragment.

Just one dream here this morning.

Task 4 - Heal

Another task that requires an action: healing. You can heal yourself or a DC. You can heal a broken timeline. You don’t have to do the action as long as you are part of the healing. For example, you gather dragon balls and wish that all your dead allies were alive. Even though the dragon does the resurrection, you’ll get task points.

No score update this week. I’m sorry.

1 ND fragment for me last night.

I’ll begin intending healing dreams (hopefully lucid ones!)…see what emerges :smile:

2 dreams here this morning. No tasks completed.

1 ND…no tasks completed.

Just one dream here this morning. Was just short of being lucid as it was a FLD. I did do the pinched nose RC in it though which I believe is +3 points. :smile:

Just one dream here this morning. No tasks completed but did feature an encounter with an extremely cute seal. Awwww :smile:

2 ND’s and 1 ND fragment

1 ND fragment, for me this morning

1 ND this a.m.

Since the last post, I have had 6 dreams and 4 fragments. In one dream, I planted flowers to cover up a hole in nature after construction work. In another, I saw somebody try to wash bees off Letaali’s head. I feel like the “Heal” task is close, but not completely done.

Same for me, feeling close to Heal task, though not quite there. More of a Repair task done in LD fragment.

So 2 ND fragments and 1 LD fragment for me last night

Just one fragment here today.

Thursday 1 fragment, 2 dreams.

No DCs Were Hurt During The Making of This Dream is the opposite of healing. :eek:

3 ND fragments, the last of which involved healing, but only strictly in the mundane medical sense. And, to be honest, it doesn’t seem fair to take task credit for this one given that I work in an emergency room. So, medical related dreams are rather frequent for me.

For me, task completion would involved something more deliberate and dream-like. Like using a kind of dream magic to heal, in some way…IDK

Had one dream here this morning. I’d like to claim personal goal points please as I briefly became Leonardo from TMNT. :smile: