Normal Dream Challenge 11: Winner: James_UK2008!

Just one fragment here today.

Thursday 1 fragment, 2 dreams.

No DCs Were Hurt During The Making of This Dream is the opposite of healing. :eek:

3 ND fragments, the last of which involved healing, but only strictly in the mundane medical sense. And, to be honest, it doesn’t seem fair to take task credit for this one given that I work in an emergency room. So, medical related dreams are rather frequent for me.

For me, task completion would involved something more deliberate and dream-like. Like using a kind of dream magic to heal, in some way…IDK

Had one dream here this morning. I’d like to claim personal goal points please as I briefly became Leonardo from TMNT. :smile:

Two dreams yesterday and one today. No tasks.

Task 5 - Tropical Island

Fishing port by Stéphane Richard

For the last task I would like you to just enjoy some nice views on a tropical island. :cool:

Aaand once again, the score page is not up to date. Sorry about that. Last week of the challenge. I’ll start reading your dreams and getting the scores sorted before next friday.

Nice painting! Tropical island destination…got it.

No recall for me last night. Slept deep after extended period of insomnia. Hoping for some good rebound dreaming tonight :wink:

Addendum: Recall from 1 ND fragment last night did finally emerge, stimulated upon watching one of my favorites TV series The Americans tonight. Better late than never :smile:

1 Fragment, 3 dreams + 1 Lucid Dream here this morning. I became lucid by means of the pinched nose RC but didn’t really do much. I don’t think there’s task orientated points in there…

1 WILD fragment for me this morning. No tasks completed

Sunday. 1 dream, I’m not sure if it would count as the old healing task? I think it does.

Draw Points

1 ND and some hypnagogic transitional bits after WBTB which weren’t complete enough to qualify for LD or LD fragments, IMHO. I think I stayed up too long remaining awake before going back to bed…too stimulating.

Anyways, we’ll just say 1 ND :smile:

Monday - 1 dream
Augmented Reality

4 ND fragments for me last night.

Man, I sure could use a full blown LD sometime soon! looks at hands for an RC :smile:

Just one fragment here today.

1 ND fragment, 1 ND and then 1 LD last night. No tasks completed.

I had a LD! No tasks done, I was distracted.

Tuesday, just a fragment.

:thud:

1 ND fragment and 1 LD fragment this morning

DT crawls out from underneath his rock and rediscovers what the internet is

Ok so I kind of fell off the grid for a bit there. Actually I think I jumped off, as I intentionally left for the bush.

During my trip I didn’t keep a DJ, all I know is that I had recall every morning and I had 5 LDs. I also had the most amazing hypnagogic Imagery I have memory of. I remember each night I would stare into the night sky for hours as the imagery rolled past. The stars look awesome with 0% light pollution in the sky. I was 700km from the nearest city, this makes the local nebular very visible.

I don’t wish to claim any points for my dreams during the last few weeks, I will restart my DJ with whatever happens tonight.

Thursday. 1 dream.
The Assessment