Lucidity Challenge 55 Winner: GenghisKhan!

Non-lucid dream, in which I find maps of the North Sea and the island of Hispaniola.

I claim the points for the “find a map” task.

(Even though the map looks like it belongs in Pirates of the Caribbean rather than an Australian adventure).

Non-lucid dream, in which I visit a ranch and see some long-horned cattle.

I claim the points for the “see an animal” task.

The animal was not indigenous to Australia, so I’m not claiming the points for the subtask. The landscape could possibly have been Australia, or the American West.

Had a non-lucid dream this weekend where I spoke with a cat and it responded to me but I was too busy to type it up. That dream also had some… weird content in it, so the actual conversation would be ~snip~'ed from my dream journal anyway.

Two ND and two short LD in the past days LINK to DJ entry

I can claim points for below tasks, both in LD
Find a Large canyon/ gorge/ hole
-View it from a lookout/ platform

Brief ND fragment for me last night for me.

Jumped the gun on the canyon task, unfortunately. Had dream of walking through throngs of Buddhist-appearing aboriginals in a red rocky canyon N Korea on the 21st (you mentioned the canyon task on the 22nd, I believe).

Anywho…back to intending lucidity! Maybe I can find that place again in an LD :smile:

Lucid dream (short duration, 30 seconds) in which I view a canyon from a lookout.

There was also a rock formation a bit like Kaya Tjuta. except it was thinner relative to its height.

Non-lucid dream where I see a large hawk.

Now that we are getting some tasks done, I have made up a spreadsheet for the scores. Please let me know (via pm/ comment on the sheet) if you find any errors. ( there is bound to be some, I only just (re?)discovered how to use a spreadsheet.)
Anyway, (<<— I think I say that to much (and use “(” and “)” to much))

Click somewhere here for the link to the Scoresheet.

LD fragment for me here last night

Hm, I hope I understood how this works :happy:

On Jul. 25th I had a LD. I’d say it was medium according to its length. But you can check out here.

Non-lucid dreams. I talked with a frog. He looked like Fukasaku from Naruto.

Would a fjord count for “Find a Large canyon/ gorge/ hole”? If so, then I got that done too.

Non-lucid dream in which I have an activity booklet of things to do in the canyon. No points scored I think, but at least it was on-topic to the challenge.

Scores updated.
Yell out if you see an error.

Short LD and medium-length LD last night.
The first LD was very early so I barely recall it. I remember jumping down into a canyon (not over, so task 3 doesn’t count).
In the second LD I swam in a pool of water, not related to a gorge.

Had one short LD here this morning. No tasks completed but did feature an extremely rare occurence for me which was “self powered flight” in the form of an Anthro Hawk. :smile:

. Cornelia Xaos - Have a Dream w. Cornelia Xaos - Have a Dream with Mew
2. Mew151 - Have a Dream with Cornelia
3. James_UK2008 - Grow in size
4. Letaali - Use a new superpower
5. Glypheye - Have 4 layered LD (I’ve managed 3 and only 3 smile ) Overseer/normal daily self/gaming self/toy played with by gaming self
6. Sarunas123 - play piano
7. Jer - Go to outer space
8. GenghisKhan - Sing (on my to-do list since long time)
9. tachyon - Fly to outer space
10. Bazanikins - break my record for most time spent in an LD using the Dream Clock.
11. N@t3 - Transform yourself into an animal or mythical creature
12. Susan_Y No personal goal (yet)
13. Dream hatcher - prolong my lucid dreams and keep them super vivid

Ok, hello everyone, looking forward to join the club! I usually have only about one lucid dream every ten days, but maybe this challenge will make me become lucid more often :happy:

Hello and welcome to the new challengers !

Medium length LD (~30’) LINK to DJ, in which I use a map to navigate through a desert environment, talk with a colleague’s dog, and use super-powers to repel a hidden assailant in my hotel room

I can claim below task points done lucidly:

Find a map
-Use the map to navigate somewhere
See an animal
-Speak with the animal

[center][/center]

[title]Lucidity Challenge 55 Signups[/title]

1. Cornelia Xaos - Have a Dream with Mew
  2. Mew151 - Have a Dream with Cornelia
  3. James_UK2008 - Grow in size
  4. Letaali - Use a new superpower
  5. Glypheye - Have 4 layered LD
  6. Sarunas123 - play piano
  7. Jer - Go to outer space
  8. GenghisKhan - Sing
  9. tachyon - Fly to outer space
  10. Bazanikins - break my record for most time spent in an LD using the Dream Clock.
  11. N@t3 - Transform yourself into an animal or mythical creature
  12. Susan_Y No personal goal (yet)
  13. Dream hatcher - prolong my lucid dreams and keep them super vivid
  14. Eilatan - Have a dream with Cornelia and Mew

Description also copied from LC50

Or something like this:

[size=25]And class is Lookout Rogue :wink:[/size]

LD fragment and ND fragment last night. Nothing from the previous night

Medium LD (LINK to DJ) in which I barehand fight a big robot, visit the engine room of a ship, enter the engine, then electrify some small robots

No tasks done